[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Insafsiz a écrit :
And why do we use blood magic? We are using 3 aura and it hurts our hp bar? Are you sure to finish build? Skill tree with blood magic and auras use %70 ?

Blood magic shouldn't be taken in the build tree. As I said to another person it's very late atm and I can look at it tomorrow (in about 8 hours). I'll fix everything first thing in the morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for reporting.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
nice
"
Gnight100 a écrit :
nice

Heck yeah it is!
<3

"
Melvic2 a écrit :
You changed the title to 3.8, but you have not updated the build.
Most notably you go on and on about the -mana cost rings.

"-7 to total mana cost of skills" mod on a ring is extremely important now.", you say, but fail to realize that mod is changed for channeling skills. There is no -7 for cyclone. The max will most likely be -3

Updated now. Still no values for the channeling skill elreon mods as far as I can see but every tree now has a single mana leech node to compensate. Also updated some of the outdated text on the build.

"
Insafsiz a écrit :
And why do we use blood magic? We are using 3 aura and it hurts our hp bar? Are you sure to finish build? Skill tree with blood magic and auras use %70 ?

We don't use blood magic. You might be looking at an outdated tree.

"
Insafsiz a écrit :
Hi brother. I need to ask a question. You are taking Brutal Blade node. Is it for %10 chance to gain frenzy charge? We do not need chance to block i think. For this node; can we go Bladedancer? Thanks for helping. I love your build ♥.♥

I never skipper bladedancer. Brutal blade is only taken on the tree with all of the fortify nodes since it's the closest damage to get. Check out the trees that I posted on this forum section under "Pastabins".
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
A hint for you guys. Save your Golden, Silver, Black, Opalescent and Crimson oils for the endgame amulet ANOINTMENT.
They include Charisma, Sovereignty, Constitution, Soul of Steel, Whispers of doom, Assassination, Devotion, Discipline and training, etc.
can i use astral plate over belly?
"
Eag1e a écrit :
can i use astral plate over belly?

Yes, of course.
"
devon752 a écrit :
A hint for you guys. Save your Golden, Silver, Black, Opalescent and Crimson oils for the endgame amulet ANOINTMENT.
They include Charisma, Sovereignty, Constitution, Soul of Steel, Whispers of doom, Assassination, Devotion, Discipline and training, etc.

what about top1(3) oiled anointments?

from how mana reduction changed, and based on how much mana reserver by our skills, i seems that best oil would be Essence Sap, as it give leech and mana on hit (which is not leeching as i understand, so it works when leech are not)
or
Lucidity +dmg +stun immune (40%) +reduced cost
Dernière édition par yakamonooni, le 7 sept. 2019 06:20:19
So how do we use all of those auras and still has mana for Ancestral Warchief?
"
So how do we use all of those auras and still has mana for Ancestral Warchief?

Vaal one have no mana cost. We dont use normal one, only vaal.
really nice build, with the new anointment stuff what passive would be bis?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires