[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

BEST BUILD EVER, i got starforge in the second shaper with 495%phys roll, i nuke everything, deathless all enggame bosses and making huge profit :D
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
Totem is also good for that, but Totem forces you to stop spinning, dies easily, and only provides damage as opposed to the plethora of bonuses (most notably damage reduction) you get from Berserk. Yes, it has a ramp, but 20-30s (for max stacks/duration) is short enough to use multiple times per map. If you're in a position of setting up a 7th link, I'd definitely recommend it, though of course it also depends on what content you intend on tackling (e.g. Close Combat for 5 Emblem encounters).

20s (the fastest possible time to ramp it up) is too long imo, but if you like that and want to use berserk instead of a totem go for it, as I said before, nothing is really set in stone.
Also, the totem doesn't force you to stop spinning if you use it properly, just place it before you start spinning in boss fights (only time when you need it anyway) so it doesn't impede combat.

20-30s average ramp is fine if you're using it on Legion encounters, the map boss, and maybe a particularly hard Betrayal encounter or something. I daresay you're not regularly placing totems any more frequently than that in the majority of your maps anyway.

As for bosses, yeah ofc you set your totem beforehand, but totems also get nuked pretty quickly by a lot of bosses, so you're not going always going to keep it up.

We're in agreement that it's optional, hell everything is, there are a lot of choices to be made now, but it's not quite as stark as some would imply.
"
WealthyDoge a écrit :
I'm struggling with min maxing this build. The previous non-crit cyclone build I was playing had vaal pact and Overleech which made me tanky as fuck. I have leech on my gloves but I'm pretty squishy in my juiced T16 maps.

I could pick up Overleech; I'm fine with losing cull in the ascendancy but losing the +2 melee range from Impact feels like shit. I was thinking I could pick up Vaal Pact but I'm struggling with what 4 nodes to drop in it's place.

Any recommendations on what I could change around to keep Impact but also be a little more tanky?

Soul Tether, Vaal Pact, Kaoms, there are a lot of ways to build tankier without changing your ascendancy.

Edit: Just from looking at your profile; little to no armor and CWDT steelskin, which doesn't give you a very long window of protection. Either get more armor or use a granite flask and replace it with Inc Duration + Vaal Molten Shell so you have an on demand button, though I personally favor not using CWDT.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 20 juin 2019 20:07:43
"
WealthyDoge a écrit :

Any recommendations on what I could change around to keep Impact but also be a little more tanky?

Get the Fortify Cluster for -4% less damage taken.

And it appears you don't have your ressist capped atm?

Oh, and also use a lvl1 Precision. Your mana can handle it and will give you 8% more DPS. (You are not hitcaped)

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 21 juin 2019 04:27:52
Hey guys I have a crafted chest and i was wondering if its ok to go for additional curse craft and go with assasin mark ring. For extra dmg from crits and power charges.
Is it overkil going for this much crit chance?
or is it worth the investment
. sorry for spam .
Dernière édition par vegamegagf, le 21 juin 2019 05:27:16

thats my build with devon guide, have the transcended flesh gem -60str +6%phys red. and +60% mult crit.

today , i 6link farruk with 150 fus xD
Dernière édition par vegamegagf, le 21 juin 2019 05:26:47
Does this build manage HOGM?
"
Shaddolf a écrit :
Does this build manage HOGM?

Was wondering about that too, was getting ready to try that map soon for completetion's sake on my atlas. Any tips for this map with this build?
I'm a pretty casual player. I play a lot but I don't really tend to min max, play efficiently or anything like that. I just get to maps and grind and that's fun for me. I've always wanted to kill Shaper but normally would hit a wall around Tier 13 maps. With this build, I blasted past that and then some. I was tearing through bosses all the way and finally decided, after almost 2 years of playing most leagues, to give it a shot. I killed him on my first try, no deaths. I'm loving this build.

EDIT: Uber Elder down as well! Died 4 times though but just from not having done it before. I think with more practice I could do it deathless with this build.
Dernière édition par Ramsus32, le 22 juin 2019 10:47:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires