[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
devon752 a écrit :

It can ofc but it will hurt your clear and I've checked rage actually has less damage than the others. But honestly only the ramp up period is what bugs me. Not only does it deal less damage compared to the last one in our build (melee phys) but it also takes a while to ramp up. Impale can be forgiven because of its immense damage but this idk. Just for berserk? I just place a totem and done deal. For most things you wont even need a totem or berserk (also berserk eats all of your charges btw so hf ramping it up again). Idk, just feels meh.

Rage is a weaker direct damage support than others, but you're trading that for a very strong burst button which more than makes up the difference and also gives movespeed and a lot of extra damage reduction, two things which are very good for Legion encounters... which to be frank, are really the most dangerous thing in the game at the moment.

Once you're at the point of easily farming T16 and Shaper/Elder/whatever anyway, sustained DPS isn't really important anymore; higher dps isn't going to let you one shot trash any harder.

Totem is also good for that, but Totem forces you to stop spinning, dies easily, and only provides damage as opposed to the plethora of bonuses (most notably damage reduction) you get from Berserk. Yes, it has a ramp, but 20-30s (for max stacks/duration) is short enough to use multiple times per map. If you're in a position of setting up a 7th link, I'd definitely recommend it, though of course it also depends on what content you intend on tackling (e.g. Close Combat for 5 Emblem encounters).
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 19 juin 2019 22:09:13
"
mlvnk83 a écrit :
I have done all the t16 maps corrupted and deathless. Only things that kill me are maraketh or templar legion elite with bad map mods. So i'm trying to figure out way to have more life sustain. Currently crafting an i85 elder belt for the life recovery%.

Is there any way to increase my damage further? Or sustain.
I tried searching for the doryani timeless jewel and almost gave up after a few buy-sale transactions. Its pain in the ass

Spoiler

Why are you using a taste of hate with a starforge?
IGN: ProbablyDischarge
but if u get more dps means u can just leap slam on top of the legion rares (to stun them) and kill them before they even touch u
I still have to buy a lot divine orbs, 21/20 gems, devoto with enchant, chest with eleder crit mod and watcher's eye but holy moly.. dat dmg

Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Chayula... all content is a joke with this build.
edit:
5 army battle with HH and Cyclone gives more fan than two last expansions.

How do you roll gloves with the mod "increased crit against shocked enemies?"
@Shockwave248
I checked you character but I dont see any life leech nodes in your tree, how do you leech?
Dernière édition par Skip511, le 20 juin 2019 02:42:44
"
Skip511 a écrit :
@Shockwave248
I checked you character but I dont see any life leech nodes in your tree, how do you leech?

We don't need any Leech from Tree/Items.
The Bloodrage leech is more than enough to cap out.
"
Archimtiros a écrit :
Totem is also good for that, but Totem forces you to stop spinning, dies easily, and only provides damage as opposed to the plethora of bonuses (most notably damage reduction) you get from Berserk. Yes, it has a ramp, but 20-30s (for max stacks/duration) is short enough to use multiple times per map. If you're in a position of setting up a 7th link, I'd definitely recommend it, though of course it also depends on what content you intend on tackling (e.g. Close Combat for 5 Emblem encounters).

20s (the fastest possible time to ramp it up) is too long imo, but if you like that and want to use berserk instead of a totem go for it, as I said before, nothing is really set in stone.
Also, the totem doesn't force you to stop spinning if you use it properly, just place it before you start spinning in boss fights (only time when you need it anyway) so it doesn't impede combat.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 20 juin 2019 04:36:57
"
kimtra a écrit :
How do you roll gloves with the mod "increased crit against shocked enemies?"
It's usually a temple of atzoatzo drop, but it drops from legion mobs too, it comes with a t1 lightning res too as it's a hybrid mod.

"
Skip511 a écrit :
@Shockwave248

Bloodrage + check my gloves.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 20 juin 2019 04:34:35
Need some insight on what to upgrade next as my dps is starting to suffer nearing t10 maps.

Here is my chara: https://pastebin.com/czARQDtC

Edit: I also only have 110 chaos in the bank so far.
Dernière édition par PowerfulX99, le 20 juin 2019 05:44:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires