[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I see Engineering eternity took a bit of inspiration from this build xDd
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
PowerfulX99 a écrit :
Need some insight on what to upgrade next as my dps is starting to suffer nearing t10 maps.

Here is my chara: https://pastebin.com/czARQDtC

Edit: I also only have 110 chaos in the bank so far.

You can easily double your DPS without spending more than 50c, no need to think about getting the "big" expensive Items for now.

Possible Upgrades (All % are more DPS):

Use a Diamond Flask (+26%DPS)
Get Kondos Pride (Cost 1c, +10% DPS)
Get an Amulet with 80Life/30+CritMultiplier/Ressist (Cost 5c, +9% DPS)
Get a 6-Link Body Armor with +100 Life (Cost 40c, -350Total Life. +50%DPS)
Use FleshStone linked to Maim instead of Pride or Vulnerbility, for now.
Lvl your Bloodrage (+5% DPS)

Do all of the above and you'll increase your DPS by 2,5x for around 50c

Dernière édition par Schejian, le 20 juin 2019 06:26:49
"
Schejian a écrit :

You can easily double your DPS without spending more than 50c, no need to think about getting the "big" expensive Items for now.

Possible Upgrades:

Use a Diamond Flask (+26%DPS)
Get Kondos Pride (Cost 1c, +10% DPS)
Get an Amulet with 80Life/30+CritMultiplier/Ressist (Cost 5c, +9% DPS)
Get a 6-Link Body Armor with +100 Life (Cost 40c, -350Total Life. +50%DPS)
Use FleshStone linked to Maim instead of Pride or Vulnerbility, for now.

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess the most costly one will be finding a 6linked armor.

"

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess the most costly one will be finding a 6linked armor.

Welcome.
You can just go for a corrupted one with the right colours and some +life.
Should only cost around 35-45c:

http://poe.trade/search/ikaniyarunarit
Dernière édition par Schejian, le 20 juin 2019 06:28:56
any suggestions about timeless jewels?
IGN-Chatillion
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
ArkTheLegend a écrit :
I can skip the Sword Nodes (in level 33 chart) until I actually get a decent 2H sword right? (Only get axes, more exes, claws, amulets uniques aswell..)

I know my level isn't much as of now but would appreciate if anyone could give a tip or two for gear.

I bought Goldrim for 1 alch and belt for 1 alter earlier today

If anyone could tell a strong sword buyable which lasts for a while , would appreciate. Really finding it hard at moment to do gem comboes.

If you're level 33 for example. Go to poetrade and search for 2 handed swords (above in the type) and only put the level requirements in. You want to wear it immediately so put something like 20-33 (since you're 33). Sort by pdps and find the cheapest with highest pdps. Easy game easy life. Or get rigwalds charge and done deal.

Rigwald chsrge is 44+ right?
I looked it up and it has lot of variety from orb of chances/alch to 30+ chaos for highest pdps and slots

I was thinking to settle for 200~ pdps with decent 3-5 slot structure

Should be around 1-2 chaos ( all I have at moment) from what I saw.
Will it suffice?
Using a Limbsplit I got , have 4 L armor with GRRB link fot cyclone needs covered atleast

EDIT: Managed to buy
for 1 alch :D , 242 DPS. Is it worth spending orb of fusing on it to get more links and chromatic orbs? ( or not worth? - got 21 fuse and 44 chromatic at the moment)
Dernière édition par ArkTheLegend, le 20 juin 2019 09:01:58
bought a low DPS starforge for 9.5ex and hit it with 2 Divines

now I have a 700 DPS starforge lol. Guess I saved about 2 EX.

"
Schejian a écrit :

"

Welcome.
You can just go for a corrupted one with the right colours and some +life.
Should only cost around 35-45c:

http://poe.trade/search/ikaniyarunarit

Make sure you put 1 in for max energy shield. Otherwise you get a bunch of cheap 6Ls but you will never hit the Int requirement.
IGN: DabrixRN
Dernière édition par Thomasmgp, le 20 juin 2019 10:45:03
"
Thomasmgp a écrit :

Congratulations!

Thats uhh..quite an impressive bankroll for an lvl58.
"
Schejian a écrit :
"
Thomasmgp a écrit :

Congratulations!

Thats uhh..quite an impressive bankroll for an lvl58.

sold everything i had on my league starter, which was an ED Tricketer. Wanted to reuse the name so had to delete him. Also im lvl 60 now lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
I'm struggling with min maxing this build. The previous non-crit cyclone build I was playing had vaal pact and Overleech which made me tanky as fuck. I have leech on my gloves but I'm pretty squishy in my juiced T16 maps.

I could pick up Overleech; I'm fine with losing cull in the ascendancy but losing the +2 melee range from Impact feels like shit. I was thinking I could pick up Vaal Pact but I'm struggling with what 4 nodes to drop in it's place.

Any recommendations on what I could change around to keep Impact but also be a little more tanky?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires