[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
mlvnk83 a écrit :
Hi OP, very recently swapped to 2H starforge. More clear speed however the immediate thing i noticed is the build are at risk versus mobs like the vaal serpent construct that shoot projectile at you offscreen,if you get a bunch of that with multi projectile mod and some damage mod its almost a death sentence. I died a few times in such situation especially during incursion temple.
The porcupine that release spikes on death are pretty deadly too.
How do you deal with these situations?

Very carefully. There's no real solution to getting one shot by a bunch of mobs. Thats the time where player skill comes into play.
Oh, these incursion geese with +2 projectiles and added damage map mods... I just skip Alva in that concern.
Dernière édition par Ixnayd, le 14 juin 2019 02:54:19
"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :
How does doomsower interact with brutality

Irrelevant, pdps is what you need, Doomsower has it, so does Kondo.

"
mlvnk83 a écrit :
Hi OP, very recently swapped to 2H starforge. More clear speed however the immediate thing i noticed is the build are at risk versus mobs like the vaal serpent construct that shoot projectile at you offscreen,if you get a bunch of that with multi projectile mod and some damage mod its almost a death sentence. I died a few times in such situation especially during incursion temple.

Never stand still at the start of the incursion and try not moving in a straight line, they have an attack rate. Dodge a volley then kill them while they're reloading. For porcupines pop lions roar + basalt every time and you're golden.

"
BlackYoshi7 a écrit :
Any ideas for flask replacements while saving up for Lions Roar

You can tell this build is FOTM because it has the most expensive unique in its category as BIS for 4 of them (impresence, starforge, transcendent flesh and lions roar)

A simple Granite.

"
PrimeSocK a écrit :
Doomsower is now a better option or we go with Starforge if we can?
Is that your current gear or the recommended one?

My current gear, you want Starforge. I'll update text for clarity.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
mlvnk83 a écrit :

Not sure what starforge has to do with it, but the answer is not putting your Guard skill on CWDT and using it manually in those situations.

Guard skills are terrible on high level CWDT, at least without absurdly high leech/regen, because you have to take a lot of damage in order to activate them, and if you're taking that much damage you're in one of two situations:

A) one shot and dead anyway since the Guard doesn't make you immune.
B) low on health, and probably dead anyway, since Guard doesn't make you immune to following damage, and if your health is already low the 25-30% that gets through is still going to hurt.

The whole point of Guard skills is to start mitigating damage before you take it. Edit: I should mention that best of both worlds is simply CWDT + Vaal Molten Shell; the regular Molten Shell will be used on the trigger while the Vaal version can still be activated manually.

Of course, if you're still getting killed despite doing this, you either don't have enough defense period, you're standing in shit (a lot of those Legion mobs attacks are dodgeable, if a bit fast), or you're just taking on too much at once (likely, since multiple rares have a habit of buffing the shit out of each other). Best thing to do is to try to split them up or lure them out.
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 14 juin 2019 05:33:39
Hey Devon, nice update of the guide.

Regarding the links of auras, why did you go with enlighten-pride-B&S-Banner while it would have been more efficient to link enlighten-pride-F&S-Maim ?

Also, we could use Enlighten-Pride-B&S-F&S-Maim-Banner in a 6L setup and put Warchief elsewhere (of course it's more expensive). Then I would put the Warchief on 3L and use the last gem slot to add Precision with the mana we saved (either alone or in the 6L and put the banner alone, depending on what is optimal regarding mana reserved).

By the way, I've done my first guardian (phoenix) with this build, shitty gear except a 6L belly that I bought, saving ex for future upgrades. It was really smooth ! So much damage, and I'm still using Hiltless (because of the weapon range mainly, I may switch to Doomsower+Pulverize). It made me realize that those Legion monsters have so much life in comparison !

However, I have big troubles finding the recipe for mana cost on rings, I do have Elreon in my Betrayal setup, I try to make him ally with others when the option is proposed, but he keeps on giving me rings without mana cost. I always run Jun quests when there are poping on Atlas, but still... Is there a way to specifically farm for this ? Can we buy Elreon rings to unveil ? I am kinda waiting for it before changing all my rares (helmet/boots/gloves/rings), buying an Impresence, having high life, res ok and hopefully required int without needing the tree node.
Edit : OK, turned out you can search for "Elreon's Veil" mod in officiel poe trade, those sells for 30-50c minimum, how many do I need to unlock first and second tier of the recipe ?
Dernière édition par Zankai, le 14 juin 2019 05:47:27
So after having zero luck on drops while leveling and not selling anything for more than 5c, I just had an exalted drop for me from a T4 map.

Can I get suggestions on what I would best spend this on? I know my helmet is terrible but should a devoto's be a worthy purchase?
"
Zankai a écrit :
Regarding the links of auras, why did you went with enlighten on pride-B&S-Banner while it would have been more efficient to link enlighten with pride-F&S-Maim ?

Also, I don't think we really need the DPS of Warchief, the more damage it gives is the only thing we really need from it. Therefore you could go Enlighten-Pride-B&S-F&S-Maim-Banner in a 6L setup and put Warchief elsewhere (of course it's more expensive). Then I would put the Warchief on 3L and use the last gem slot to add Precision with the mana we saved (either alone or in the 6L and put the banner alone, depending on what is optimal regarding mana reserved).

By the way, I've done my first guardian (phoenix) with this build, shitty gear except a 6L belly that I bought, saving ex for future upgrades. It was really smooth ! So much damage, and I'm still using Hiltless (because of the weapon range mainly). It made me realize that those Legion monsters have so much life in comparison !

However, I have big troubles finding the recipe for mana cost on rings, I do have Elreon in my Betrayal setup, I try to make him ally with others when the option is proposed, but he keeps on giving me rings without mana cost. I always run Jun quests when there are poping on Atlas, but still... Is there a way to specifically farm for this ? Can we buy Elreon rings to unveil ? I am kinda waiting for it before changing all my rares (helmet/boots/gloves/rings), buying an impresence, having high life, res ok and hopefully required int without needing the tree node.

You can buy veiled rings from people and hope that you eventually get mana cost reduction. I have rank 2 of it if you still need, although wouldn't blame you to not trust random strangers.
Hey Devon752. What do you think about atziri's acuity and retch after changes?
Or maybe Spiked gloves with "gems have more attack and cast speed" for faster leap slam or t1 life and then multimod?
"
Zankai a écrit :
Regarding the links of auras, why did you went with enlighten on pride-B&S-Banner while it would have been more efficient to link enlighten with pride-F&S-Maim ?

Also, I don't think we really need the DPS of Warchief, the more damage it gives is the only thing we really need from it. Therefore you could go Enlighten-Pride-B&S-F&S-Maim-Banner in a 6L setup and put Warchief elsewhere (of course it's more expensive). Then I would put the Warchief on 3L and use the last gem slot to add Precision with the mana we saved (either alone or in the 6L and put the banner alone, depending on what is optimal regarding mana reserved).

By the way, I've done my first guardian (phoenix) with this build, shitty gear except a 6L belly that I bought, saving ex for future upgrades. It was really smooth ! So much damage, and I'm still using Hiltless (because of the weapon range mainly). It made me realize that those Legion monsters have so much life in comparison !

However, I have big troubles finding the recipe for mana cost on rings, I do have Elreon in my Betrayal setup, I try to make him ally with others when the option is proposed, but he keeps on giving me rings without mana cost. I always run Jun quests when there are poping on Atlas, but still... Is there a way to specifically farm for this ? Can we buy Elreon rings to unveil ? I am kinda waiting for it before changing all my rares (helmet/boots/gloves/rings), buying an impresence, having high life, res ok and hopefully required int without needing the tree node.
Edit : OK, turned out you can search for "Elreon's Veil" mod in officiel poe trade, those sells for 30-50c minimum, how many do I need to unlock at least first tier of the recipe ?

First of all, good point, I don't know how I linked it so inefficiently. I've just been changing araus around constantly, considering things and something so simple just slipped by. I'll update it, thank you for the input.

As for the Warchief I know people have been complaining how clunky it is and I actually have a solution in mind but I have to test it out today. I'll probably update as per usual in the evening (my time).

As for the rings, you get the mods from unveiling ring mods from syndicates. So you can farm Jun maps. I have the -6 -7 tier so I can craft it for you and anyone else that needs it. It costs 3c per try and I recommend trying until you get a -7 (if you are using a good enough ring). p.s. it's a prefix.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Shockwave248 a écrit :
Hey Devon752. What do you think about atziri's acuity and retch after changes?
Or maybe Spiked gloves with "gems have more attack and cast speed" for faster leap slam or t1 life and then multimod?

Not sure about Acuity, probably still works. Not much changed in that regard. I didn't consider taking it in my build, probably never will, too expensive for my taste.

As for the spiked gloves, you can do that with the gloves I don't see why not.
Dernière édition par devon752, le 14 juin 2019 05:51:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires