[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Shaddolf a écrit :
So after having zero luck on drops while leveling and not selling anything for more than 5c, I just had an exalted drop for me from a T4 map.

Can I get suggestions on what I would best spend this on? I know my helmet is terrible but should a devoto's be a worthy purchase?

Depending on the rest of your gear. If most of it is shit you could convert the ex to chaos and buy everything for about 10-15c and overall improve your whole build. Or just get a good -7 mana cost ring.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Alright at home now, here's the current RT gear.

How much of a change do you think is necessary?

ps: got 2 jewels with inc life and melee/area damage and a brute force solution for int.

EDIT: Here is the transition so far, got 100% accuracy against evasive mobs too. Got Transcedent Flesh jewel as well. Anything missing / needs improving?

One question though, how do you deal with stuns without Endless Hunger?

Dernière édition par MillenniumDH, le 14 juin 2019 14:09:26
"
MillenniumDH a écrit :
Alright at home now, here's the current RT gear.

How much of a change do you think is necessary?

ps: got 2 jewels with inc life and melee/area damage and a brute force solution for int.

EDIT: Here is the transition so far, got 100% accuracy against evasive mobs too. Got Transcedent Flesh jewel as well. Anything missing / needs improving?

One question though, how do you deal with stuns without Endless Hunger?

I'm personally using a ring that has assassin's mark on it, just because I like having the power charges + bonus chance to crit, etc. etc. I assume next step in gear progression would be some attack speed essence crafted spiked gloves.

Also, you can't get stunned while cycloning. So cyclone, a lot. be sure to have an instant life flask incase you get stunned while not cycloning.
Do gloves have to be elder base or something?

Also don't you need an +1 curse impresence for assassin's mark + vulnerability? That sounds extremely expensive.
Dernière édition par MillenniumDH, le 14 juin 2019 15:48:08
What links would you use if you had two six-links to work with? I really don't want to actually unlink my 6Ls, lol.
"
MillenniumDH a écrit :
Do gloves have to be elder base or something?

Also don't you need an +1 curse impresence for assassin's mark + vulnerability? That sounds extremely expensive.

I'm not using an impresence. If I farm one I might switch between it and the ring to see which feels better for 4/5 way legion fights. Everything other than those legion fights just gets absolutely shredded.

Don't think gloves have to be elder base. Just essence crafting with Hysteria(?) should work. No idea what elder/shaper mods there are for gloves.
"
Ravennnnnn a écrit :
What links would you use if you had two six-links to work with? I really don't want to actually unlink my 6Ls, lol.

Probably something like min-maxed Ancestral warchief. I would go for that honestly, it will deal 1mil dps. Maybe Vaal double strike? Like an ultimate of sorts, but I still think the totem beats it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Dernière édition par devon752, le 14 juin 2019 16:52:00
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Ravennnnnn a écrit :

Probably something like min-maxed Ancestral warchief. I would go for that honestly, it will deal 1mil dps. Maybe Vaal double strike? Like an ultimate of sorts, but I still think the totem beats it.

As a second 6-Link i would do a Combo-5Link Ancestral Warchief + Vaal Double Strike for extra bossdamage.

Thx for the guide. This will be my 2nd char this leauge for sure. Yesterday i got lucky with the templerooms and made myself a Transcendent Flesh. Now I'm gathering a little bit of stuff to start the lawnmower. I'm really looking forward to playing it^^.
Dernière édition par Raizinho, le 14 juin 2019 18:25:24
"
Raizinho a écrit :
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Ravennnnnn a écrit :

As a second 6-Link i would do a Combo-5Link Ancestral Warchief + Vaal Double Strike for extra bossdamage.

Thx for the guide. This will be my 2nd char this leauge for sure. Yesterday i got lucky with the templerooms and made myself a Transcendent Flesh. Now I'm gathering a little bit of stuff to start the lawnmower. I'm really looking forward to playing it^^.

This is a good idea, I'm just not sure about the cast times. I know warchief has a bit cast time making it a bit clunky.

And no problem, I'm glad you guys like it :D
Transcendent flesh is so good, gratz on that one, honestly everything is doable except for starforge atm. The price of 12-13ex makes it a pain in the ass even for me. That's why you can see me ramping up the shaper kills in the achievements at the bottom of the build haha. Still no luck after 5 kills. 4 gloves and boots.
damage is not even near comparable with 2 foils...
IGN-Chatillion

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires