[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

What anointment notables would you consider for this build?
Hello, could you sort out POB? coz there's scourge arrow, barrage, lightning arrow, etc.
i mean like, what gems to put on gloves, boots, helm, armor, coz its all a mess now :(
Please
First off: Thanks for the build, having a lot of fun so far!

But i have a couple of questions i cant find the answers for:

1. In your gear section you talk about the strength requirements for "damage on full life". I cant find the gem anywhere in the build though. Also my pob shows me a strength requirement of 108 and i have no idea why since i took out inc. duration.

2. I want to switch from Ice shot to LA, but the tooltip shows a huge damage loss. Is this reliable? I like LA better aswell, but this doesnt seem worth it

3. What anointment notable would you recommend? King of the Hill seems great!
Sry for the late reply! I'll try to answer everything now.

"
MaxBeins a écrit :
Hey,
having great fun so far with your build.
Which chest is better damage-wise, shorud or hyrris?

I think Hyrris is currrently best.

"
Nz1236 a écrit :

A) Is accuracy needed for Lightning arrow?
B) Is most of our damage from the arrows or the explosions?

A) Yes, if you are not using Lioneyes, which is still a good starter you kinda want one accuracy roll (around 400) to go from ~90% hit chance to ~95%. For min/maxing you can use precision.
B) The explosions (from Voidfletcher?) are just a fun addition and dont really do alot of damage. They looked fun and the quiver had flat cold damage, thats why i tried it.

"
kaygorn a écrit :
What anointment notables would you consider for this build?

I tried Vengeant Cascasde, which is kinda bad, because your arrows only return, if they finished all their chains. This sadly happens less often then i thought. This is kinda sad, because the "good" alternatives are boring :P

- Freedom of Movement: Boosts your speed
- True Strike / Throatseeker: for damage, load your char into PoB to see which is better

"
sariukasz a écrit :
Hello, could you sort out POB? coz there's scourge arrow, barrage, lightning arrow, etc.
i mean like, what gems to put on gloves, boots, helm, armor, coz its all a mess now :(
Please

Hey yes i try to sort that out after answering everything here, but i think the PoB in the 3.8 diary section (pretty much at the start below the picture) should have an accurate one. The barrage was just in there, in case u dont want Scourge arrow.

"
FunkyReapa a écrit :

First off: Thanks for the build, having a lot of fun so far!

But i have a couple of questions i cant find the answers for:

1. In your gear section you talk about the strength requirements for "damage on full life". I cant find the gem anywhere in the build though. Also my pob shows me a strength requirement of 108 and i have no idea why since i took out inc. duration.

2. I want to switch from Ice shot to LA, but the tooltip shows a huge damage loss. Is this reliable? I like LA better aswell, but this doesnt seem worth it

3. What anointment notable would you recommend? King of the Hill seems great!

Thanks!
1. Damage on full life is used, if you choose to play with the Asc Node Brutal Fervour which has "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life". This guarantees, that you are at Full HP even though Blood rage is running. I havent taken that, because the Overwhelm Node got changed which i took instead. It allowed me to use a good fast bow with a low crit chance (check the 3.7 PoB if you are interested).
The strength requirement may also be from a piece of your gear.

2. It should not really be a damage loss, but when in doubt just try it :D
I cant stretch this enough. There isnt the only right way to play a build. Experiment a bit with the stuff you are interested in, like skills or gear. I usually try sth else, to get a different feel compared to the last league and explore more things. Thats why i am trying this ring e.g. and the Vengeant Cascade annointment myself. It sounds interesting and even though the top leveled players on poe.ninja arent using it, it might still be fun to use.

You can get a leveled LA gem for a few c:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/XpmKbFP

3. King of the Hill is definetely an option, but i think i would go for more crit chance/multi as an offensive option (see above).

[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 19 sept. 2019 07:58:44
Do you think this build could be SSF HC viable? :)
"
Disposition96 a écrit :
Do you think this build could be SSF HC viable? :)

I think i wouldnt be happy with it in HC. SSF? Maybe, but in HC you have to play too defensive. Bow/Evasion chars have their weak moments and might get 1-shot every now and then.
Hello. First of all very good build. But I have some questions:

1. Which auras you currently use?
2. Idk why but im so slow with this build ;v any ideas? tree is 1:1
3. Do you really think fast rare bow (even with 20% double damage chance) is better than lioneye's glare? On stat's its giving me much lower dps ;v
My Lioneye's glare
Spoiler

My rare bow
Spoiler

Thanks for this build
Dernière édition par BryczkowskiPL, le 30 sept. 2019 04:54:56
"
BryczkowskiPL a écrit :
Hello. First of all very good build. But I have some questions:

1. Which auras you currently use?
2. Idk why but im so slow with this build ;v any ideas? tree is 1:1
3. Do you really think fast rare bow (even with 20% double damage chance) is better than lioneye's glare? On stat's its giving me much lower dps ;v
My Lioneye's glare
Spoiler

My rare bow
Spoiler

Thanks for this build

Hey,

1. Im using Herald of Ice + Hatred (max cold stacking)
2. Slow, because of Movement Speed? make sure your boots have 30%, get a Quicksilver flask with increased flask effect and go for the Freedom of Movement annointment. You are no Deadeye though :S
3. I created your bows in PoB and compared them using my gear. That means im not even having accuracy gear, because im Deadeye this season.

If I would get 400 accuracy anywhere on my gear i would gain 7% hit chance (from 89% to 96%) and alot more dps.

tldr: Use the double damage one and get some accuracy on a piece of gear.
Thanks for reply :) so i guess i need to test different variations :P about movement speed i have atm these boots
+ QS and Freedom of Movement, it feels not bad atm. Gonna try find some faster solutions in future :P

I gain a bit of accuracy from "Precision" now using Herald of Ice + Hatred + Precision mana problem is resolved by this flask
it just stacks very good when you spam click it :D

About bows i need to check how much is better to have higher physical dmg or flat cold/other elemental than other options.
Dernière édition par BryczkowskiPL, le 1 oct. 2019 05:08:33
Dernière édition par BryczkowskiPL, le 1 oct. 2019 05:07:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires