[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

Dude, i don't understand why the hell u need a claw circle?
"
JesterKskill a écrit :
Dude, i don't understand why the hell u need a claw circle?

Hey u need the Lioneye's Fall jewel to convert them to bow nodes ;)

"
Praikopoenew a écrit :
what do you think "Inpulsa's Broken Heart" for this build?

Usable but not that great. Hyrri's ire adds sooo much dmg.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
What about Burning Arrow with your skill tree,is there any other place where to put Lioneye's fall if play non crit....
Hi, one question, can i use rigwald's quills this build
"
tranphuccd a écrit :
Hi, one question, can i use rigwald's quills this build

Sure, the quiver i use is just a fun addition im not really utilizing. Rigwalds is a useful addition for most bow builds.

"
Postojani a écrit :
What about Burning Arrow with your skill tree,is there any other place where to put Lioneye's fall if play non crit....

Burning Arrow, sure why not. It might feel a bit weird though. Just try it.

Lioneyes fall usually just uses this position. The only alternative i know is in the marauder area i think.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 21 août 2019 10:06:55
added 3.8 PoB and gems
Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm quite new to the game overall and completely new to bow builds. Shouldn't we be using wrath+herald of thunder instead of hatred+herald of ice ? I thought we would be stacking lightning dmg rather than frost, since thats what lightning arrow does. I started this league with this build and my damage is kind of low because I'm using a lot of modifiers increasing cold damage, but most of my damage is lightning instead and that is not being stacked.
"
Catfish87 a écrit :
Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm quite new to the game overall and completely new to bow builds. Shouldn't we be using wrath+herald of thunder instead of hatred+herald of ice ? I thought we would be stacking lightning dmg rather than frost, since thats what lightning arrow does. I started this league with this build and my damage is kind of low because I'm using a lot of modifiers increasing cold damage, but most of my damage is lightning instead and that is not being stacked.

Hey, it might be unintuitive but u get enough cold damage from other sources. The idea is to stack as much flat cold damage as possible and scale that. The focus here is our single target, which is Scourge Arrow. I simply decided to stack cold for the shatters and the gear available.

Instead of the Hyrri's Ire you could take Impulsa, replace Hatred and HoI with Wrath and HoT, use the Tempest as weapon, adapt the passive tree for lightning damage and do the same for your rares like the quiver and rings. It should be comparable, but i think cold stacking is better.

If leveling feels a bit slow dont hesitate to buy some gear. Especially bows do so much of a difference. You should allready be able to buy some nice rare or unique leveling bows (1alch to 1c max). Use Scourge Arrow for leveling! The Support Gems u need for LA to be effective decrease the damage per arrow by alot. You need a good weapon (like lioneyes) to compensate that.

For your leveling tree take Life and %damage over crit or jewels nodes.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 8 sept. 2019 06:17:38
Hey,

having great fun so far with your build.
Which chest is better damage-wise, shorud or hyrris?

Is accuracy needed for Lightning arrow?
Is most of our damage from the arrows or the explosions?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires