[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

For a RoA only version, it's better to still using Lioneye's? If that's the case, whow different it'd be from the LA setup?

P.D: I've got a Death Opus btw, not linked yet but i have the tabula, it can work doing maps until i get a 5 or 6L lioneye?
Dernière édition par Squirtle2096, le 16 juil. 2018 10:04:14
"
Squirtle2096 a écrit :
For a RoA only version, it's better to still using Lioneye's? If that's the case, whow different it'd be from the LA setup?

P.D: I've got a Death Opus btw, not linked yet but i have the tabula, it can work doing maps until i get a 5 or 6L lioneye?

hmm mb sth like this?

You have to try it, im not sure about your single target with this setup. I would at least swap inc area for conc if youre fighting bosses.

Deaths opus is ok, but im not sure if you get additional zones for your RoA. You should prob invest into an unlinked Lioneyes, if youre playing RoA only.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 16 juil. 2018 12:02:23
Hey! Switching to LA right now hehe. I'm 63 atm but It has been great leveling it.

Will an atziri's splendour help when i get 75 or is it better to stay using belly? (until i can manage to get a kaom's)
"
Squirtle2096 a écrit :
Hey! Switching to LA right now hehe. I'm 63 atm but It has been great leveling it.

Will an atziri's splendour help when i get 75 or is it better to stay using belly? (until i can manage to get a kaom's)

Belly is totally fine, but if you allready have the Atziris try it for yourself. I wouldnt buy it as a replacement for the Belly.

The only reason why i bought Kaoms is the Tempests Binding (there might be a rare shaper/elder equivalent), its not worth without it. I played it like this a few leagues ago (with Doomfletch Prism) and wanted to try it again. The missing gems suck, but the life is really nice.
Hi!

Thanks for the build. I was bored so decided to hop back on POE (skipped a few leagues) as SSF. The build is fun so far and SSF viable for sure.

Question:
I just noticed that you suggested to keep Frost Bomb at low level. Mine is leveled. What is the benefit from not leveling it? Saving mana, lower intel and the damage increase is inconsequential?

Thanks!
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Dernière édition par Jooksone, le 19 juil. 2018 03:30:12
"
Jooksone a écrit :
Hi!

Thanks for the build. I was bored so decided to hop back on POE (skipped a few leagues) as SSF. The build is fun so far and SSF viable for sure.

Question:
I just noticed that you suggested to keep Frost Bomb at low level. Mine is leveled. What is the benefit from not leveling it? Saving mana, lower intel and the damage increase is inconsequential?

Thanks!

Yes, you are right. You only get stats, that we dont need. In addition the cold damage doesnt get scaled enough to have an impact. We only care about the cold res and maybe the regen.

A higher level would only need more int requirements and cost more mana which might feel a bit worse in no reg maps.

Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 19 juil. 2018 03:37:48
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :

Yes, you are right. You only get stats, that we dont need. In addition the cold damage doesnt get scaled enough to have an impact. We only care about the cold res and maybe the regen.

A higher level would only need more int requirements and cost more mana which might feel a bit worse in no reg maps.

Thanks for the response. I made the change.

A few more questions and suggested addition for you guide.
Spoiler
I know that this information can be found via wiki search and such, but it would be awesome to include as it pertains to this build.

Quality Gems:
for this build, which gems are most impactful to quality and which are worthless to quality?

Chance Orbs:
Note: especially important for SSF players - which unique items are attainable from chancing and which should be prioritized first?

Thanks!
"
Jooksone a écrit :
"

Thanks for the response. I made the change.

A few more questions and suggested addition for you guide.
Spoiler
I know that this information can be found via wiki search and such, but it would be awesome to include as it pertains to this build.

Quality Gems:
for this build, which gems are most impactful to quality and which are worthless to quality?

Chance Orbs:
Note: especially important for SSF players - which unique items are attainable from chancing and which should be prioritized first?

Thanks!

Do you know, that you can reset a level 20 quality 0 gem to level 1 and quality 20? You only have to sell the level 20 gem with 1 gcp and you will get the 20% one. It should be easy to get them to 20/20 by yourself.

Gems like Hatred only get aura range and are not important (at least if youre playing alone).

If you do know about the reset mechanic and want to know what to focus on or what to buy to boost leveling its in general your main damage setup (e.g. Rain of Arrows) and the heralds. Just make sure to only buy gems you can use later.

Phew. I dont have a lot of SSF experience, but i guess you want to chance Starkonja's and Lioneye's. Its either not possible to chance the other ones or its easier to replace them with rares until you get the unique. The only question is if its worth it, because they are not that rare.
Spoiler
"

Do you know, that you can reset a level 20 quality 0 gem to level 1 and quality 20? You only have to sell the level 20 gem with 1 gcp and you will get the 20% one. It should be easy to get them to 20/20 by yourself.

Gems like Hatred only get aura range and are not important (at least if youre playing alone).

If you do know about the reset mechanic and want to know what to focus on or what to buy to boost leveling its in general your main damage setup (e.g. Rain of Arrows) and the heralds. Just make sure to only buy gems you can use later.
Phew. I dont have a lot of SSF experience, but i guess you want to chance Starkonja's and Lioneye's. Its either not possible to chance the other ones or its easier to replace them with rares until you get the unique. The only question is if its worth it, because they are not that rare.

Thanks for reply. To clarify, I meant to ask what specific gems, in this build, grant the most benefit to quality. Basically, what is the priority of gems to quality. Some gems offer little to no benefit to quality in certain builds. I was just suggesting a section in gems for "quality priority" (or something similar).

Thanks again. Fun build.
worth use Carnage Hearth Onix Amulet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires