[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :
You will need to link up the 2 blue sockets in your Lightpoacher so you can have Enfeeble ran as an aura.

Oh thanks a lot, i didnt see that, it wasn't linked, maybe i forget this.

"
kira1414 a écrit :
Btw, you don't need any link on Ngamahu. Mine has 5L cos I was just trying my luck to see if I can get 6L within 10 fusing and I got 5L on my first few fusing. :P

Yeah that was a newbie mistake in my first week of the League.

"
kira1414 a écrit :
Flask setup, you can follow the one I use on my SSF Delve character.

Yeah i will use this, but atm i dont use really flasks only quicksilver, because i do mostly T8-T10 Maps

"
kira1414 a écrit :
Elder rare amulet with extra fire will be better than Impresence.

I see that you did not pick up Resolute Technique. I would recommend you to do that since you are not running Elemental Overload.

For the jewel socket right above "Devotion" skill node, I recommend you to branch from the int nodes (as shown in the skill tree). This will make it easier for you when it comes to gearing.

Amulett i wait till i sell some stuff, and look then again.
I changed the Way to the Jewel, and dont need more the +30 Int, so i could use Resolute Technique

Thanks for this Tipps

Last Question with this changed Setup is:

I have on my Skillbar now:

- Default Attack
- Ancestral Warchief
- Cyclone
- Leap Slam
- Immortal Call (cant use it)
- Herald of Ash
- Enfeeble

So i go on a Map make Herald of Ash on and Enfeeble on and just spin to win right?
After finding a Ngamahu's Flame I made a Marauder and wanted to try out something with Consecrated Path and stumbled across this build. There's one thing though that I can't really understand.
Consecrated path has 50% physical -> fire, as does the weapon and the chieftain ascendency skill. Seems like one of the three can be skipped? Maybe I'm just missing something?
yo guys.
Followin this guide as I said before
But, I would like to ask you, what would you reckon, are thoses gloves any interesting for our build ? [ Im thinking about the ignite note, while we run combustion/ignite prolif]

In my situation, it would be those one, instead of the following one

Also considering I could swap for 2abyssal socket gloves.

What do you think guys?Ty

Dernière édition par LunaticRevolution, le 3 oct. 2018 20:19:46
"
rmsddos a écrit :
hey, im trying out this build and im noticing some strange things in my tool tip. my cyclone dps keeps chaning :S (see pic 1 and 2) (1 https://gyazo.com/621cb3869961d9625397c919647e063e ) (2 https://gyazo.com/96a6deee4844441e3dcf12e897f5db69 ) and my default attack (https://gyazo.com/a5822f70fa747a36e160d53816577ce2)( https://gyazo.com/b62d18be0c7fe42134457b4ed3b621c8) can some one help me make sence of this? cyclone is only 4l with elemental damage with attacks, Fortify sup and elemental focus. this is porbably connected to maybe either some phys dmg rotation or damage rotation? as my default attack dmg also changes is the same manner:S plz help

The changing damage is because of Chieftain's ascendancy, Flame's Advance. Every 10 seconds, you get 70% more fire damage for 3 seconds.

"
edessiex a écrit :
Combustion is better than Elemental focus in Ngamahu ?
I will see what I can do with tombfist, but it seems quite hard to balance res with tombfist, windscream and a stygian vise...

I prefer Combustion on the axe since the damage difference is minor when compared with Elemental Focus. Furthermore, the balls will help to apply the -19 fire resist debuff.

You can use a rare boots instead of Windscream if you run into resist issues. Stygian belt can roll tripple resist so that slot should help greatly in getting your resistance capped.

"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
Hi guys im a noob so forgive me if i dont underdtand something.
I understood that this is a great build for cleave but is this build good too for bosses ?
Dont have you mana lack when playing it ?
Do you use the totem only with bosses ?

Thx a lot and sorry for this cheap english !

This build is mainly for Cyclone and Consecrated Path. It definitely has the damage to handle end game bosses.

With 0.4% mana leech from the skill tree and unreserved 250 mana, you will not run into mana issues when you engage with mobs.

I use the totem mainly in fights that can take a while to end. E.g. breach, abyss, boss fights.

"
OrphaofNox a écrit :

Amulett i wait till i sell some stuff, and look then again.
I changed the Way to the Jewel, and dont need more the +30 Int, so i could use Resolute Technique

Thanks for this Tipps

Last Question with this changed Setup is:

I have on my Skillbar now:

- Default Attack
- Ancestral Warchief
- Cyclone
- Leap Slam
- Immortal Call (cant use it)
- Herald of Ash
- Enfeeble

So i go on a Map make Herald of Ash on and Enfeeble on and just spin to win right?

Change default attack to "move only".

You don't have to keep auras in the skill bar once they are active. You can change Herald of Ash and Enfeeble to another skill once you have it activated.

The same goes to Immortal Call since it is linked with Cast When Damage Taken. You can swap it with another skill that you will be using.

"
Vendeeto a écrit :
After finding a Ngamahu's Flame I made a Marauder and wanted to try out something with Consecrated Path and stumbled across this build. There's one thing though that I can't really understand.
Consecrated path has 50% physical -> fire, as does the weapon and the chieftain ascendency skill. Seems like one of the three can be skipped? Maybe I'm just missing something?

For Consecrated Path, the conversion from the gem will not be used (as you already know) since the axe + Flame's Advance already gives you 100%.

Picking Flame's Advance is not a waste of ascendancy point because of the 70% damage buff it provides every 10 seconds. And you will also want the damage buff from Death's Fury.

"
LunaticRevolution a écrit :
yo guys.
Followin this guide as I said before
But, I would like to ask you, what would you reckon, are thoses gloves any interesting for our build ? [ Im thinking about the ignite note, while we run combustion/ignite prolif]

In my situation, it would be those one, instead of the following one

Also considering I could swap for 2abyssal socket gloves.

What do you think guys?Ty

Definitely go for Tombfist. It is best in slot for attack builds. 2 abyssal sockets will be the dream but 1 socket is perfectly fine too.
May I ask why we level with lesser poison support? Is there som advantage over ancestral call I'm missing?

Hey guys. So I don't know how to import my items into the forum but could somebody take a look at my build. I'm doing fire cyclone according to https://www.poebuilds.net/fire-cyclone. So far it's going quite good but now I'm facing survivability problem. I get those bleeds and crits which kills me. I would like to ask what should I change in my gear to get more survivability and also increase my dps. My budget is 6ex
I am playing SSF and I am following the "Uber Lab Farmer - Resolute Technique (Cheaper To Gear, League Starter Friendly)" build. I have quite enjoyed the build so far. I am up to level 92 which is my highest level yet. I am struggling a bit in some maps and some of the delve areas (I am around 220). I tend to die often enough (either new map bosses I am not sure of) or some random delve death, that I am not getting anywhere near level 93.

Most of my gems are 20/20%. Right now Immortal Call has no quality and Ancestral Warchief is Vaal so it has no quality. I have a 5-link chest. I have had a 6-link chest but it had no armor and I noticed I kept on dieing so I switched back to 5-link and have added armor on other items where possible.

In general, I am putting down the Warchief totem, casting Blood Rage and casting Enduring Cry, and then of course cycloning. I refresh Enduring Cry when required. At the moment I almost never cast Immortal Call since I am using the Vaal Warchief for damage. I am thinking tonight I will try to cast immortal call and just ignore Vaal Warchief since I do have the damage to kill things. It just seems

The struggle I have in this game is when I die, I really have no idea why. Not sure if it is because of physical or elemental or chaos/poison damage. Sometimes its obvious but not often enough.

Can you take a look at my gear and see if there is anything obvious wrong, or more likely I just need to play a bit better at higher levels to not die. The character is Zagamah.

Thanks for any help.
"
ohkanada a écrit :
I am playing SSF and I am following the "Uber Lab Farmer - Resolute Technique (Cheaper To Gear, League Starter Friendly)" build. I have quite enjoyed the build so far. I am up to level 92 which is my highest level yet. I am struggling a bit in some maps and some of the delve areas (I am around 220). I tend to die often enough (either new map bosses I am not sure of) or some random delve death, that I am not getting anywhere near level 93.

Most of my gems are 20/20%. Right now Immortal Call has no quality and Ancestral Warchief is Vaal so it has no quality. I have a 5-link chest. I have had a 6-link chest but it had no armor and I noticed I kept on dieing so I switched back to 5-link and have added armor on other items where possible.

In general, I am putting down the Warchief totem, casting Blood Rage and casting Enduring Cry, and then of course cycloning. I refresh Enduring Cry when required. At the moment I almost never cast Immortal Call since I am using the Vaal Warchief for damage. I am thinking tonight I will try to cast immortal call and just ignore Vaal Warchief since I do have the damage to kill things. It just seems

The struggle I have in this game is when I die, I really have no idea why. Not sure if it is because of physical or elemental or chaos/poison damage. Sometimes its obvious but not often enough.

Can you take a look at my gear and see if there is anything obvious wrong, or more likely I just need to play a bit better at higher levels to not die. The character is Zagamah.

Dude did you even read the guide? The reason you are dying and do no dmg is that you do not have Herald of Ash or Flammability curse. Instead, there is Anger and Herald of Purity which is much worse. You also have a random combustion gem linked to it. You also just need to use the 6l or fix your 5l to be able to use faster attacks instead of fortify. Like faster attacks is a huge damage increase so it makes no sense not to use it.
Thanks for any help.
Dernière édition par SwiftSkice, le 9 oct. 2018 16:38:17
how do you get onslaught with this build?
"
Dude did you even read the guide? The reason you are dying and do no dmg is that you do not have Herald of Ash or Flammability curse. Instead, there is Anger and Herald of Purity which is much worse. You also have a random combustion gem linked to it. You also just need to use the 6l or fix your 5l to be able to use faster attacks instead of fortify. Like faster attacks is a huge damage increase so it makes no sense not to use it.

Thanks, I am not really clear on why I had the wrong gems in my helmet.

As far as the chest, the recommended gems from page 1 for the chest seem to be Cyclone, Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, Fortify Support, Elemental Focus Support, Increased Area of Effect Support and finally Melee Physical Damage Support. I can try to switch Faster Attacks and Fortify.

Appreciate someone looking!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires