[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Dynastiew a écrit :
Hello, trying to find an easy league starter for my brother could this one work? I'm already using juggernaut with reave so he can't use it :\

If you play in trading league, this is definitely a good league starter build since the only key item you need is Ngamahu axe.

"
Aoki4 a écrit :
Hi, i think i hit a wall at t14/15, it has become a bit difficult to stay alive in mid rolled maps.
What can i upgrade next?
I'm leveling a blade vortex ele to change the pace from time to time, but if i have still a lot of room to upgrade on this char i might just pour the currency here.

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be your next upgrade. More damage, more toughness. Single abyssal socket is fine too if it has Curse on Hit with Enfeeble.

Get a rare stygian belt. It will provide more damage and toughness too. And it will add more charges to Lightpoacher.

Consider switching Elemental Focus in your axe to Combustion. It will apply a debuff on the mobs, making them take more fire damage.

Run Concentrated + Combustion on your 6L Belly instead of Increased Area + Elemental Focus.

If you are pushing delve, get this ring:

Ignited mobs will be destroyed so those cast on death mobs won't do damage to you.

This is my current flask setup for delve:

You can consider running that too.

"
edessiex a écrit :
Hi there,
I am still having a great time with this build. I have just gotten a Bronn's lite (5L for now, but I plan to go 6L soon). I have changed my amulet and rings (to gain physical damage gain as extra fire as well as to balance my resistances for wise oak).

Any upgrades you would recommend on a 100 chaos budget ?

Many thanks !

https://pastebin.com/pfdrpW1D

PS by the way I tried out perseverance, it seems that this increases the dps quite significantly. But balancing the resistance becomes a challenge.

As the player above, Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be your next upgrade. More damage, more toughness. Single abyssal socket is fine too if it has Curse on Hit with Enfeeble.

The same goes to your belt. Get a stygian version with similar roll. You can use Jagged fossil to craft the belt.

Check out my flask setup listed above too.

You will also want to aim for 90% chance to hit since you are on EO skill tree.

Instead of Elemental Focus in your axe, switch that to Combustion so that you can apply a debuff to the mobs.

Try running the build without Vaal Pact and see if you are comfortable with it.

"
Faramire a écrit :
"
kira1414 a écrit :
GUIDE

So, I am confused -

For the Windscream, Belly, Impresence, what gem set up Do I run for Helm/Boots/Gloves?

I am running the RT non-Vaal Pact, Chieften Maurader tree.

There is a flowchart under FAQ section if you are running Impresence. I would recommend you to run a rare Elder/Shaper amulet instead as that gives more damage than Impresence.

This is my current gears setup in SSF Delve. You can use that as a reference. It is also running RT Non Vaal Pact skill tree:

My SSF Delving Gears

"
Exileddragon65 a écrit :

Thank you for the reply. Sorry i didn't know i had that set to hidden, i have since changed that. I have since, managed to get a few more " Updates " to the gear, just the maps I'm having issues with, in regards to acquiring them. I will take a look at the SSF Delve Chieftain guide. Thank you.

I have also listed my SSF gears and flasks in the reply above, you can take a look at them.
@Kira Can u check my Char if i did something wrong?

In Stash i have a 6 Socket Bronn's Lithe but not linked and not the right colors
Impresence Onyx Amulett
Watchers's Eye
- 25% Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage by Anger
- 29% Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage by Hatred
Is there any video of mapping with consecrated path with this build?
livejamie
Yo guys,
Actualy folowin the guide, first tree, actualy your I think Kira1414 [devle league]
But your not running Anger, just the Herald and blasphemy+enfeeble, isnt it ?
So many options for this build Im lost haha.

Also do you guys consider this jewel could be good for this build, and should I exalt it ? [ I dont know how to link it ]

+43 maximum life
+11 percent increased damage over time while wielding a two handed weapon
+19 percent damage if you ve killed recently

Thanks byebye
Hi i have two 6 soket Bronn's lithe but not linked
first have 4 red 1 green 1 blu
second have 3 red 2 green 1 blu
which of these two will be better
"
OrphaofNox a écrit :
@Kira Can u check my Char if i did something wrong?

In Stash i have a 6 Socket Bronn's Lithe but not linked and not the right colors
Impresence Onyx Amulett
Watchers's Eye
- 25% Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage by Anger
- 29% Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage by Hatred

You will need to link up the 2 blue sockets in your Lightpoacher so you can have Enfeeble ran as an aura.

Btw, you don't need any link on Ngamahu. Mine has 5L cos I was just trying my luck to see if I can get 6L within 10 fusing and I got 5L on my first few fusing. :P

Flask setup, you can follow the one I use on my SSF Delve character.

Elder rare amulet with extra fire will be better than Impresence.

I see that you did not pick up Resolute Technique. I would recommend you to do that since you are not running Elemental Overload.

For the jewel socket right above "Devotion" skill node, I recommend you to branch from the int nodes (as shown in the skill tree). This will make it easier for you when it comes to gearing.

"
livejamie a écrit :
Is there any video of mapping with consecrated path with this build?

Here you go:

"

"
LunaticRevolution a écrit :
Yo guys,
Actualy folowin the guide, first tree, actualy your I think Kira1414 [devle league]
But your not running Anger, just the Herald and blasphemy+enfeeble, isnt it ?
So many options for this build Im lost haha.

Also do you guys consider this jewel could be good for this build, and should I exalt it ? [ I dont know how to link it ]

+43 maximum life
+11 percent increased damage over time while wielding a two handed weapon
+19 percent damage if you ve killed recently
Thanks byebye

I do not have a usable Watcher's Eye so I am not running Anger. And for delving, Enfeeble seem a safer option.

The abyssal jewel is good for mapping.

"
Gyrman777 a écrit :
Hi i have two 6 soket Bronn's lithe but not linked
first have 4 red 1 green 1 blu
second have 3 red 2 green 1 blu
which of these two will be better

I would use 4R1G1B.

Gems:

Cyclone + Elemental Focus (or Combustion or Concentrated) + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fortify + Melee Physical + Fire Penetration (or Added Fire)
hey, im trying out this build and im noticing some strange things in my tool tip. my cyclone dps keeps chaning :S (see pic 1 and 2) (1 https://gyazo.com/621cb3869961d9625397c919647e063e ) (2 https://gyazo.com/96a6deee4844441e3dcf12e897f5db69 ) and my default attack (https://gyazo.com/a5822f70fa747a36e160d53816577ce2)( https://gyazo.com/b62d18be0c7fe42134457b4ed3b621c8) can some one help me make sence of this? cyclone is only 4l with elemental damage with attacks, Fortify sup and elemental focus. this is porbably connected to maybe either some phys dmg rotation or damage rotation? as my default attack dmg also changes is the same manner:S plz help
Dernière édition par rmsddos, le 27 sept. 2018 14:07:16
Combustion is better than Elemental focus in Ngamahu ?
I will see what I can do with tombfist, but it seems quite hard to balance res with tombfist, windscream and a stygian vise...
"
rmsddos a écrit :
hey, im trying out this build and im noticing some strange things in my tool tip. my cyclone dps keeps chaning :S (see pic 1 and 2) (1 https://gyazo.com/621cb3869961d9625397c919647e063e ) (2 https://gyazo.com/96a6deee4844441e3dcf12e897f5db69 ) and my default attack (https://gyazo.com/a5822f70fa747a36e160d53816577ce2)( https://gyazo.com/b62d18be0c7fe42134457b4ed3b621c8) can some one help me make sence of this? cyclone is only 4l with elemental damage with attacks, Fortify sup and elemental focus. this is porbably connected to maybe either some phys dmg rotation or damage rotation? as my default attack dmg also changes is the same manner:S plz help

Look in your ascendency passives, there is the "perturbation" in your dps.
Hi guys im a noob so forgive me if i dont underdtand something.
I understood that this is a great build for cleave but is this build good too for bosses ?
Dont have you mana lack when playing it ?
Do you use the totem only with bosses ?

Thx a lot and sorry for this cheap english !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires