[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Never mind I figured it out.
Dernière édition par Jolkien, le 21 juin 2019 11:09:07
hello! i have a question... how do you sustain power charges? im having a time getting it using AM/CoH
i saw that you use AM with CWDT and got confused it
care to elaborate?
thank you!
3.7 PoB link is using legacy gear. like attack speed tombfists and legacy stats on abyss jewels.

good build, kills everything - but not me :D
"
KaseyM21 a écrit :
3.7 PoB link is using legacy gear. like attack speed tombfists and legacy stats on abyss jewels.

I’ll change that asap. Will be home later this evening.

Don't panic.
lol
nice abuse pob
how u are used curse on hit if ur target shaper\guard? :D

real dps - 3,5-5m
not more with this trash gear and abyssus if u not die after 1 hit
how do you feel about switching to Atziri's acuity for the life leech, if you want to go from bloodseeker to a decent 400+ dps claw? it could make up for instant leech loss. while losing intimidate, we gain a good bit of crit chance
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
"
Leenks a écrit :
lol
nice abuse pob
how u are used curse on hit if ur target shaper\guard? :D

real dps - 3,5-5m
not more with this trash gear and abyssus if u not die after 1 hit

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

If I'm fighting shaper/guardians it is extremely easy to apply curses on hit with Frost Bomb.

Don't panic.
Hi! Thanks for the guide. I'm enjoying the playstyle so far. It's a lot more engaging than the Cyclone Slayer I started with.

I'm curious about your thought process behind including Rage in the supports for Frost Blades. At 50 stacks, it is somewhat more dps than something like Ice Bite. But it takes time to get there, and Ice Bite does not. With phasing bosses plus other times when you can't attack, I feel like it's not a given that I'm sitting at 50 Rage the whole time. Even being at 49 Rage lets Ice Bite catch up quite a bit.

On top of that, it turns your evasion body armour into a 3G/3R setup - which is much easier to accomplish than 2G/4R. (Yes, I'm aware of and using the crafting bench recipes.)

You do also lose the move and attack speed from Rage, but I think the build plays smoothly enough without those. You also lose the usage of Berserk, which may be important for something like UE/Shaper/Guardians. I'm not quite there on this char yet!

Thanks again!
Uber elder dead <
it's pretty simple, as it turned out

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires