[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi,

I really like Frost Blades. This build is pretty good. But i feel like i cant progress anymore. I killed Shaper on my past portál, i can kilo Uber Elder guardians, but The life doesnt seem to be enogh, i have around 4,3k. I often get one shot.
What should i improve? I know that i should get a rare claw but upgrades over wasp nest are usually around 20ex+. And i dont really want to pay that just for a claw.

Thanks
"
eRko16 a écrit :
Hi,

I really like Frost Blades. This build is pretty good. But i feel like i cant progress anymore. I killed Shaper on my past portál, i can kilo Uber Elder guardians, but The life doesnt seem to be enogh, i have around 4,3k. I often get one shot.
What should i improve? I know that i should get a rare claw but upgrades over wasp nest are usually around 20ex+. And i dont really want to pay that just for a claw.

Thanks

Well the obvious answer is to get more life. :p

No but seriously, you should see if you can get another ring to replace your rare one with.

You still have 2 life nodes to grab (evasion and life x2).

Replace your shield. You don't need Lycosidae anymore. You are on 100% hit chance anyway! You can replace Master of Force for Acuity to make sure, but I don't even think you need it.
Shields are a great source for both evasion, resist and life. Which means there's less pressure on your ring to have a bunch of resists on it, and you can get a little more damage/life instead.

Your Loreweave is alright for damage, but you get almost no life from it.
With a decent rare body armour you can get a lot of life and evasion.
I bought this one yesterday for 20c.

I intend to craft +1 curse on it, but I haven't gotten there yet.

As for claws.
You can buy a 350pdps claw for less than an exalt. There's one up for 80C right now. If you were to buy that one, it would give you about 360k dps.

You can also give crafting a shot.
I've made one claw with 416 pdps this league, and I have another on the way.
I'm not entirely done with the 2nd one, just need another exalt to finish it up. It will end up at around 440 pdps.

Crafting is really fun but can be expensive. But you may aswell do it, since everyone has a couple orb of alterations lying around anyway.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 18 juin 2019 05:11:51
Now that I bought myself a rare claw and got rid of Bloodseeker, do you think it's still worth it or necessary to get Vaal Pact?

"
ooFunky a écrit :
Now that I bought myself a rare claw and got rid of Bloodseeker, do you think it's still worth it or necessary to get Vaal Pact?

I don't use Vaal Pact. I don't think it's necessary.
But if you find that you have a hard time staying alive, maybe try it out.

Don't panic.
Hi there, Im starting to build this frostblades char up, im wondering how you deal with the intellect and strength requirements for the level 20 gems and have enough mana for double aura + precision?
Dernière édition par kelvoner, le 19 juin 2019 01:22:27
"
kelvoner a écrit :
Hi there, Im starting to build this frostblades char up, im wondering how you deal with the intellect and strength requirements for the level 20 gems and have enough mana for double aura + precision?

If you need strength or int for items you can grab a +30 node from the tree, temporarily.

With skill gems, I just choose to have them on a lower level until I have the requirements.
It’s not really that important that you get things like frost bomb to lvl 20. 155 INT is a high goal to meet, and while achievable, it’s not a high priority.

Precision doesn’t reserve mana based on percentage, but has a flat scaling. At lvl 1 it only reserve 22 mana. Even at lvl 1 it’s still good. Level it up when you can sustain your mana without problems, and try to have around 100 mana unreserved.
Even without Enlighten, it’s easy to cram in a Precision together with Hatred and Herald of Ice.

Don't panic.
Hello , i play with your build from old league but skill tree are little diffrent.Do you can add new one or just tell me what is important.Thank for help!
"
Hekcho a écrit :
Hello , i play with your build from old league but skill tree are little diffrent.Do you can add new one or just tell me what is important.Thank for help!

Here you have the skill tree. :)

Don't panic.
Big thx dude,must buy alot of regrets :) hahhaha .Again BIG THX!
how i should follow your three? since im gonna start leveling but idk which side should be focus first going for what nodes? can u help me a bit with that? a tldr : node guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires