[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I did now some changes in my tree and bough q skillgems.

My gems are now ofc lover lvl but dmg went up quite a bit.
Also u where right. Vitality void is just a nice add not a must have! Thx having a lot fun. build 10/10 would play again and recomend to others

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Dernière édition par trashs1, le 29 mars 2018 01:28:35
Hi Fiver!!I've finished))Check pls my character.
5169 hp/resists 75+/(close uber atziri,shaper,red elder,Vaal Temple Map,some boss bestiary)
Thx for u build
Dernière édition par Mihrytka, le 29 mars 2018 02:49:29
"
XtincX a écrit :
bro can you help me? i don't know what should i change to make mine at least have 1m damage with ancestral call. if i change the rings to opal, it only adds 1% total damage and still pretty difficult to maintain the resistances. about the weapon, i think my claw can't be considered as a bad claw too. i tried to increase the damage with a shroud of the lightless but it still can't do 1m damage, pretty far.

currently using avatar veil because of the immune elemental ailment. or i don't need it?

here is my pastebin, thanks.
https://pastebin.com/6PgQ2nND

That pastebin isn't working for me for some reason. Could you try making a new one?

You shouldn't measure your dps with ancestral call. Ancestral call should only be used for improving clearspeed and the boss-dps with that equipped doesn't matter. You will barely notice any difference between 500k vs 1000k ancestral call dps when you are clearing anyway.
Measure your dps with ruthless equipped.

As for avatar of the veil, it is your decision. The elemental ailment immunity is incredibly strong, but I would personally say that Avatar of the Chase is better in every other aspect. More damage, lots of evasion, attack and movement speed, etc. The only elemental ailment that is really annoying in my opinion, is freeze/chill, and those are easily countered with a flask.
Opal rings aren't necessary better just because they are opal. But if you compare an opal ring with any other ring and they both have the same stats, opal rings will always win.
That said, being maxed on resist and making sure you have enough life is always your number 1 priority.

Don't panic.
"
SamBaLam a écrit :
Holy fucking shit dude. Haven't played to much lately, but at level 85 now and just finally did my uber lab (was actually a breeze) and honestly..even with only having 3.7k life still, I am pretty much face-rolling anything/everything. Uber lab was a breeze (I forgot to complete it to be honest) so with that huge onslaught buff after killing a mob, basically with full charges/totem/flask/onslaught, my tooltip with ruthless is 540k+ lol. Just fucking insane dude. Oh not to mention, I wear abyssus full time.

I just face rolled T16 minotaur..did not lose a single point of HP. Fuck me dude. Obviously I used the quickness of whirling blades to my advantage, before he attacked I'd whirl through him but he was dead in seconds..this builds fun man.

I can't keep stressing this enough though. Don't worry about the lack of HP here -
fives I strongly suggest you maybe play around with this more? I can't remember if you said you use it or not but even at low hp, it's just so good with the eHP it provides from the blind/chill and the fact it procs against high tier bosses too.

Can't believe just 0 hp lost against a guardian lol.

That's awesome. :p I usually just don't bother dodging him at all. I just facetank it in the cave-in and everything. He'll get a hit or two on me during the fight, but I leech back to full health so fast so it's never a problem.

I guess I'll have to try Pandemonius. I'm not using it now.
May need to shuffle around my resists a bit. :)

About the life though. As long as you are doing fine, then that's cool. But I'm currently trying to kill Uber Elder (2 failed attempts so far. both at around 40-50%), and I feel that getting 5k+ would be ideal. It's an intense fight, and it's gonna be impossible to dodge all that shit. :p

Don't panic.
"
trashs1 a écrit :
I did now some changes in my tree and bough q skillgems.

My gems are now ofc lover lvl but dmg went up quite a bit.
Also u where right. Vitality void is just a nice add not a must have! Thx having a lot fun. build 10/10 would play again and recomend to others

I'm glad you are enjoying it!! :)

Don't panic.
"
Mihrytka a écrit :
5169 hp/resists 75+/(close uber atziri,shaper,red elder,Vaal Temple Map,some boss bestiary)
Thx for u build

I think it all seems solid. (why did you have fortify linked to your frost blades though? :p Changed it to ruthless)
Around 1.1m shaperdps without abyssus is nice. An abyssus with 40%FB would put you at 1.5mil. Might be worth considering one.
I would start looking for better rings. Don't get me wrong, the ones you have are really good, but there isn't really much else to improve on. :) Maybe a taste of hate?

Also, a better claw is always a goal. But the one you have is already really good. :p

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Mihrytka a écrit :
Thx for u build

I think it all seems solid. (why did you have fortify linked to your frost blades though? :p Changed it to ruthless)
Around 1.1m shaperdps without abyssus is nice. An abyssus with 40%FB would put you at 1.5mil. Might be worth considering one.
I would start looking for better rings. Don't get me wrong, the ones you have are really good, but there isn't really much else to improve on. :) Maybe a taste of hate?

Also, a better claw is always a goal. But the one you have is already really good. :p

I did not wait for you in the game, I decided to answer here.
Fortify for aoe,ruthless solo target.
Abyssus only for shaper?
My ring have 3 dps stat+hp+ressist if i change his for 4-th dps stat,need baza opal,and my resist crash.
taste of hate?Its botle?Which bottle should I replace with it?
Is everything OK in the skill tree? Or what needs to be changed?
Dernière édition par Mihrytka, le 29 mars 2018 15:24:42
Hello, what do you think about my char (Glizedel)?
What could I improve on her?

I have trouble to get a decent imperial claw too and I'm aware that I may have a bit too much of resists on items.

Thanks!
Dernière édition par olvini3, le 29 mars 2018 16:14:37
Why is Lycosidae so good? I'd imagine it would be for the cold damage on block but I can't seem to find a counterattack skill gem in your build.
"
Yindori a écrit :
Why is Lycosidae so good? I'd imagine it would be for the cold damage on block but I can't seem to find a counterattack skill gem in your build.

read the build, it give's 100% hit chance, improving your dmg a lot

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires