[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
MrNigth a écrit :
Hello, i really liked this build and im trying to make it, so i have some questions, (im not an expert at the game) why lycosidae is so good? i was using a rare claw and touch of anguish, i equipped lyco and lose nearly 20k dps (in game,56k to 36k without pots), what i need to change on my build, can you recommend me some itens? can you help me with that? POB Link https://pastebin.com/0WJren4R

I need two more jewels, one in the belt and one in the passive tree, i will be taking fire resist on one, and the other idk.

If someone else help me, i will be grateful ;)

Current Gear
Spoiler

Lycosidae's strength is relative to your main hand weapon.
Currently your main hand weapon + ToA gives more damage. But I don't see 20k less, I get roughly 1k less, which in my opinion is nothing compared to the other stuff Lycosidae does that ToA doesn't.

When you get a claw with higher attack speed and higher dps, ToA will reduce that damage by slowing your attacks down. Remember it only has 1.6 aps.
As you get a better claw, the power of the lycosidae will also increase. At a certain dps-threshold lycosidae passes ToA.

(btw you had ancestral call activated in your PoB, I changed that to Ruthless to get a better look at your actual shaper dps)

You aren't using Herald of Ice (why?)
You need to get a vaal haste. It is extremely strong against bosses and high-hp mobs.
I would switch away from Temporal Chains and go with a CWDT - Frost bomb - Frostbite setup instead. At least when your hp gets higher.

Also, obviously, try to get that 6th link, and quality on your skillgems.

I did some changes to what I think your passive tree should look like.
You shouldn't need the mana leech and life leech nodes you had at vaal pact. Soul Raker is enough.
Took away some points to damage, and added them to life and str nodes. (you can now get rid of the +30 node at revenge of the hunted)
From hereon out you should only focus on getting all the life nodes in the passive tree. Your life is way too low.

With the advice and changes I have listed, your shaper dps (with a 6th link) ends up at roughly 780k dps (previously around 320-something). Also, you had forgotten to check "is the enemy chilled", and "do you have onslaught".

These calculations are made assuming that the gems are 20/20 and you have 6th link and the last ascendancy. Because you can't really measure a builds strength without taking into account core elements of the build. :)

Here's a pastebin with the suggested changes and additions:
https://pastebin.com/g4DqT6F1

I'm kind of writing this in a hurry so forgive me if I missed anything.

Edit: Oh, and don't trust in-game tooltip dps. It is almost never correct. For one, it doesn't take into account damage vs chilled targets, cold penetration, targets intimidated, etc.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 27 mars 2018 16:10:08
Many thanks friend, i will do the things you have said, maybe in the future i come back and post to you the results ;) Really, thanks o/
"
trashs1 a écrit :
Hello,

Im in love with this build. Its verry fun to play and strong but there are several things i dont understand.

Besides my weapon, my current equip isnt that bad and i have on poe builder only kinda 180k dps...

How is it possinle to come to over 1 million? What do u think would lead my current build to the most dps increase?

Plz be so kind and revise my char

How can i add my items here?? Im totaly forgott how this works...

Charname is eis_schmeisser in my profile

Many thx!!

You have been looking at your dps with ancestral call enabled. You should have ruthless in the gem combo when you look at your boss dps. (Because you do switch to ruthless on big bosses, yeah?)

You are actually closer to 367K. But I have some pointers on that.
First, FLASKS! It's a big deal. They aren't expensive either. We're talking a few chaos.

Get a Vaal haste.
Get a CWDT setup with frostbite and frost bomb. (This will give you lots of penetration vs bosses assuming they damage you enough to pop cwdt. If they don't, then you don't have a problem anyway)

Get quality on your gems.
Uncheck assassin's mark when measuring boss-dps, because HoI will not apply it to the boss unless you shatter something next to him. Let Frostbite be your measuring stick instead.

Make some changes in your tree. Get rid of vitality void and claws of the falchion. Remove the STR node by the lower-left jewel slot.
Use those 7 points to get Primeval force and Forces of nature.

Get the uber lab done.

Your dps right now should be about 927k. With quality on your skillgems you get 970k.
Without changing any of your gear aside from flasks, and your skill-gems still on 0% quality.

I'm not gonna comment on your gear, you seem to know what to look for. Only thing I will say is the same I say to everyone. Life! :p

https://pastebin.com/5Qtnt4T3

Don't panic.
"
Uzap a écrit :
Currently 92 but mapping still have to be careful. Certain map mob still not able to face tank T.T haha---(Noob here)

Fiver can u check on my gear and see what am i missing? or my talent. My current HP around 4.3k

Many Thanks:)

Only thing you are really missing on your gear is life and EDAS on your jewellery.

Your passive tree looks good aside from one thing. Up by the top-right frenzy charge, you should go the path that gives you intelligence instead of the one that gives dexterity. We need all the intelligence we can get to meet requirements on stuff. :)

Don't panic.
"
SgArxen a écrit :
Hey do i follow your profile or guide for the gems? Do you mind explaining the difference?

There may be some slight variation here and there every now and then when I try out new things on my character. It is better to read the guide and go after that, if you are unsure.

Don't panic.
"
I need an advice on how get more damage. Path of Building says that i'm at 187000 dps, which is far away form 2+ mil. Which slots needs upgrades? I'm at effective crit chance with 21.67% and 397Crit multiplier. Thanks a lot!

You need to change your flasks. I can't stress this enough.
Check the guide for what to get.

Get vaal haste.
Get frostbite instead of enfeeble.

I would look for a lycosidae and start looking for a rare claw.
Also, when you do swap to a rare claw, don't forget to get Vaal Pact.
Get an amulet with life on, and try to replace the ring that has very low life.

Get that last frenzy charge in the passive tree, then you should only grab life nodes.

You are at 470k dps with these changes.
This will drastically change once you get a Lycosidae and better Claw.

https://pastebin.com/V6TjiyW2

Don't panic.
"
Mooginator a écrit :
I love this build, but it's just so dang squishy.

That's why I keep telling everyone to get more life on the gear and prioritize it in the passive tree lol :p

Don't panic.
"
aibandit a écrit :
What is supposed to allow us to generate endurance charges for immortal call?

You don't need endurance charges for immortal call. Endurance charges increase the duration, but Immortal Call has a base duration even without them.

Don't panic.
whats the gem setup when you only have a 5 link atm?

Thx
"
Imiona a écrit :
whats the gem setup when you only have a 5 link atm?

Thx

Skip Ice bite or Hypothermia.

If you have taken your frenzy charges and ascendancy, use Ice Bite.
If you haven't taken your frenzy charges yet, use Hypothermia.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires