[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Uzap a écrit :
Currently 92 but mapping still have to be careful. Certain map mob still not able to face tank T.T haha---(Noob here)

Fiver can u check on my gear and see what am i missing? or my talent. My current HP around 4.3k

Many Thanks:)

Only thing you are really missing on your gear is life and EDAS on your jewellery.

Your passive tree looks good aside from one thing. Up by the top-right frenzy charge, you should go the path that gives you intelligence instead of the one that gives dexterity. We need all the intelligence we can get to meet requirements on stuff. :)

Oh about that. I was looking at the jewel - with at least 40 dex in radius, i went the dex route because i dont see 40 dex if going by the intel route. Or do i not need the radius bullshit haha.
"
Uzap a écrit :
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Uzap a écrit :
Currently 92 but mapping still have to be careful. Certain map mob still not able to face tank T.T haha---(Noob here)

Fiver can u check on my gear and see what am i missing? or my talent. My current HP around 4.3k

Many Thanks:)

Only thing you are really missing on your gear is life and EDAS on your jewellery.

Your passive tree looks good aside from one thing. Up by the top-right frenzy charge, you should go the path that gives you intelligence instead of the one that gives dexterity. We need all the intelligence we can get to meet requirements on stuff. :)

Oh about that. I was looking at the jewel - with at least 40 dex in radius, i went the dex route because i dont see 40 dex if going by the intel route. Or do i not need the radius bullshit haha.

So for threshold jewels like what we use here for Frostblades, you just need to have 40 dex worth of nodes in the radius of the jewel, not 40 dex worth allocated. It's the same for all threshold jewels unless explicitly stated otherwise. In PoB you can hover over empty jewel slots and it will tell you which attributes the jewel slot will support for threshold (for example the slot in question can support dex and int threshold jewels b/c in the radius of the jewels, there is a total of over 40 dex and 40 int but not 40 str.
"
Uzap a écrit :

There has to be at least 40 dex in the radius, but it doesn’t need to be allocated.

Edit: just noticed carebear answered you already :)

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 28 mars 2018 03:17:30
Ah, I c, thanks for the explanation. i am still new to the game and trying to understand how certain things work. By the way, i switch over to Starkonja for the time being cos i kept dying to stuff haha...

"
Fiver a écrit :
"
trashs1 a écrit :
Hello,

Im in love with this build. Its verry fun to play and strong but there are several things i dont understand.

Besides my weapon, my current equip isnt that bad and i have on poe builder only kinda 180k dps...

How is it possinle to come to over 1 million? What do u think would lead my current build to the most dps increase?

Plz be so kind and revise my char

How can i add my items here?? Im totaly forgott how this works...

Charname is eis_schmeisser in my profile

Many thx!!

You have been looking at your dps with ancestral call enabled. You should have ruthless in the gem combo when you look at your boss dps. (Because you do switch to ruthless on big bosses, yeah?)

You are actually closer to 367K. But I have some pointers on that.
First, FLASKS! It's a big deal. They aren't expensive either. We're talking a few chaos.

Get a Vaal haste.
Get a CWDT setup with frostbite and frost bomb. (This will give you lots of penetration vs bosses assuming they damage you enough to pop cwdt. If they don't, then you don't have a problem anyway)

Get quality on your gems.
Uncheck assassin's mark when measuring boss-dps, because HoI will not apply it to the boss unless you shatter something next to him. Let Frostbite be your measuring stick instead.

Make some changes in your tree. Get rid of vitality void and claws of the falchion. Remove the STR node by the lower-left jewel slot.
Use those 7 points to get Primeval force and Forces of nature.

Get the uber lab done.

Your dps right now should be about 927k. With quality on your skillgems you get 970k.
Without changing any of your gear aside from flasks, and your skill-gems still on 0% quality.

I'm not gonna comment on your gear, you seem to know what to look for. Only thing I will say is the same I say to everyone. Life! :p

https://pastebin.com/5Qtnt4T3

What a high quality review. Many thx

Im not in nead of vitalty void in terms of surviveability?? Im not sure its a good idea to pass out all my life leech... or not?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Dernière édition par trashs1, le 28 mars 2018 08:03:03
"
trashs1 a écrit :

What a high quality review. Many thx

Im not in nead of vitalty void in terms of surviveability?? Im not sure its a good idea to pass out all my life leech... or not?

You get both life leech and mana leech from the node ”Soul Raker” and ”Blood drinker” to the left of Soul Raker. Those nodes should be enough.
You can of course have vitality void aswell, but it’s a bit redundant, and you’d have to sacrifice some damage. :)

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 28 mars 2018 08:54:50
Fiver, what do you think about Point Blank? Will it work effective with FB? Since the play style is "Whirling Blades -> FB -> all dead -> Repeat" and chaining of projectile in a short range may significantly improve clear speed. What do you think?
"
Tanarri380 a écrit :
Fiver, what do you think about Point Blank? Will it work effective with FB? Since the play style is "Whirling Blades -> FB -> all dead -> Repeat" and chaining of projectile in a short range may significantly improve clear speed. What do you think?

I don't think Point Blank is good with Frost Blades. There are a couple of reasons why.

Yes, it increases our close-range projectile damage, but our projectiles travel quite far, and we often hit things outside the screen. The clearspeed is already fine, so there's just no need for Point Blank in terms of clearspeed.

Secondly, it's useless vs bosses anyway. Since the main hit is a melee hit, point blank actually does nothing for the initial hit from frost blades. Even if we stand far away from our target and it may look like a projectile, it actually isn't. It's just that our melee range is very big.

It IS actually stronger in bossfights with 3 or more bosses where they are all up close, but that is pretty much the only scenario where it is actually useful.

Don't panic.
bro can you help me? i don't know what should i change to make mine at least have 1m damage with ancestral call. if i change the rings to opal, it only adds 1% total damage and still pretty difficult to maintain the resistances. about the weapon, i think my claw can't be considered as a bad claw too. i tried to increase the damage with a shroud of the lightless but it still can't do 1m damage, pretty far.

currently using avatar veil because of the immune elemental ailment. or i don't need it?

here is my pastebin, thanks.
https://pastebin.com/6PgQ2nND
Dernière édition par XtincX, le 28 mars 2018 22:14:30
Holy fucking shit dude. Haven't played to much lately, but at level 85 now and just finally did my uber lab (was actually a breeze) and honestly..even with only having 3.7k life still, I am pretty much face-rolling anything/everything. Uber lab was a breeze (I forgot to complete it to be honest) so with that huge onslaught buff after killing a mob, basically with full charges/totem/flask/onslaught, my tooltip with ruthless is 540k+ lol. Just fucking insane dude. Oh not to mention, I wear abyssus full time.

I just face rolled T16 minotaur..did not lose a single point of HP. Fuck me dude. Obviously I used the quickness of whirling blades to my advantage, before he attacked I'd whirl through him but he was dead in seconds..this builds fun man.

I can't keep stressing this enough though. Don't worry about the lack of HP here -
fives I strongly suggest you maybe play around with this more? I can't remember if you said you use it or not but even at low hp, it's just so good with the eHP it provides from the blind/chill and the fact it procs against high tier bosses too.

Can't believe just 0 hp lost against a guardian lol.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires