█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

This build cost like 30 ex atleast. the build works very well but endgame improvement are insanely exspensive. You should add some budget gear and show what you can do with it. Everyone can clear all content with your gear. ty for thread.
In the lvl 92 tree of this build, it says it uses a setup with anger and a Flammability blasphemy linked with a lvl4 enlighten, and then a solo arctic armor. However this leaves 99% of mana reserved, not leaving enough mana to even cast flicker once, how do you support these three auras at once?
Wouldn't a good Ngamahu Tiki give more damage and HP than Xoph's ?
I don't see the ash's movement reduction being such a big bonus compared to the raw damage and cheaper price.

Am I missing something here ?
Are there any budget options to get started with this build instead of spending 20 exalted on amulets and rings?
builds very out dated and doesnt mention everything oros can use

No mention of impresence or the new dmg to burning targets gloves

doesnt mention using a watchers eye for the fire damage pen while affected by anger

the build gets ALOT more then 1 mil

Hardly a 3.3 guide more a reminder they changed vaal skill gems lil disapointed from this
Looks like a great build, I've purchased everything from the guide, but having problems with mana (it's not generating fast enough to always flickering) and frenzy changes (especially on bosses). Could you please help and tell me what I am missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/olegkuzovkov, character name is Kuzovkov.

Thank's in advance.
"
olegkuzovkov a écrit :
Looks like a great build, I've purchased everything from the guide, but having problems with mana (it's not generating fast enough to always flickering) and frenzy changes (especially on bosses). Could you please help and tell me what I am missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/olegkuzovkov, character name is Kuzovkov.

Thank's in advance.

That's a pretty common issue with this build, which is very outdated and not maintained well so don't expect a good response
Is there any way to solve mana problems?
I have a full set of each item in this guide fully res balanced to 107. If anyone wants to buy PM me.
Thx for this guide, I had fun playing it in the story (except lvling to 67 was hell).
The mapping seems impossible sometimes (talking not about reflect or ele resis maps), I mean its sometimes impossible to kill beefy monsters, especially bosses without dying 2-4 times. For example the shaped beach boss killed me at my current lvl with my current gear 5 times... Shaped toxic sewer boss is somehow impossible for me to kill (dying at first to 5th flicker) and those maps had no reflection, ele degen or boss enhancements ( is 4334 hp at lvl 75 not enough ? ).

Can somebody who's got this build going check my char (Rick___Sanches) for any clue I have missed, or maybe some passives that I took to early or some that I should have taken first.

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires