█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
Ramasama a écrit :
I'm having a lot of trouble sustaining flicker strike with this build, I'm running it on a 5L right now with multistrike AND Spirit Void but unless I go down to only using Anger, my Flicker gets constantly interrupted by lack of mana.

i had the same issue and initially was only using anger, when i got to level 85+ i was able to sustain the mana issue

maybe because of my dmg increasing or maybe since i am now high level, mana regen also scaled... for now just use 1 aura, either flam or anger

anotheer thing to increase dmg make sure flasks are up hope this helps...
Thx for the help man, I edited my skill tree and follow ur advice :).
Why Grace and Acrobatics if you have more armor pieces than you do evasion, espeiclly koam's heart?
How to defend against monsters "Chrome-infused Goliath"?

I often die from them : (
Dernière édition par Arisius, le 4 juil. 2018 17:16:19
"
Arisius a écrit :

Against porcupines - Immortal Call+CWDT
"
MFDreamless2 a écrit :
"
Arisius a écrit :

Against porcupines - Immortal Call+CWDT

The real solution is to run away.

Immortal Call might help every now and then, but some packs are just impossible with Flicker Strike (e.g., Spikes on Death + Group Frenzy on Death + Hexproof.)

A second weapon with at least Cyclone + Cast on Melee Kill + Molten Shell + Detonate Dead will save you a lot of grief. This will put up Molten Shell indefinitely while you're in a pack.
Hi, I was wondering what minor god to use for Pantheon?
I didn't take the passive unwavering stance.
Will appreciate any advice :)
Dernière édition par ckjh, le 5 juil. 2018 12:05:32
Hey I am a little confused about why do you use resolute technique? It seems not being able to crit means your damage gets reduced by an insane amount (anywhere from 300-500% -or your crit multiplier).
"
matto77 a écrit :
Hey I am a little confused about why do you use resolute technique? It seems not being able to crit means your damage gets reduced by an insane amount (anywhere from 300-500% -or your crit multiplier).

Because its not a crit-focused build. There is no need to have accuracy and crit if your not gonna build it. If you want a crit version, you'd go for the terminus est.
"
Korach a écrit :
"
matto77 a écrit :

Because its not a crit-focused build. There is no need to have accuracy and crit if your not gonna build it. If you want a crit version, you'd go for the terminus est.

Ahh yes of course, thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires