█ [3.6] ULTIMATE INFINITE FLICKER 1 MILLION DPS ORO'S, KILL ALL BOSS WITHOUT CHANGE SKILL █

"
nêM a écrit :
Hello,

Can you please explain me why this amulet 'Xoph's Blood' is good? What do you think about 'Xoph's heart' which give +25% increased fire damage, or 'carnage heart' which give 40% increased damage while leeching?

Thank you for your answer!
neM

when you make a comparison between the blood of xoph and the heart of xoph, you note that the blood besides giving more life, more damage, the only disadvantage is the avatar of the fire when you wish to use the '' ATZIRI FLASK '', but there you lose a space to put this FLASK, the advantage is certain 80k DPS with loss of life and 1 space.
Ok, understood. Thank you.
One last question: to use properly the Wise Oka flask, do you need to be below 75% in at least one of the 3 resists, or is it ok if you are at >75% is all 3 ?
"
nêM a écrit :
Ok, understood. Thank you.
One last question: to use properly the Wise Oka flask, do you need to be below 75% in at least one of the 3 resists, or is it ok if you are at >75% is all 3 ?

The flask effect applies the highest resistance, for example (FIRE RESISTANC) 75% (149%) = FIRE 10% PEN
Dernière édition par Trevoh, le 28 janv. 2018 15:29:55
Hey!

It happened i also played Oro flicker slayer for some time, and i've got 2 questions for you:
1. Isn't Fire Penetration better than Ruthless?
2. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IRON REFLEXES WHEN USING UNWAVERING STANCE?! Path is the same, 4 points, when you take Unwavering Stance you can't evade either way, so why don't convert ER into some armour (especially because Acrobatics already halves it)?

PS. Take a look at new uniques, some of them are awesome for Oro flicker combos :P

Cya!
Dernière édition par doroni, le 28 janv. 2018 15:44:48
"
Trevoh a écrit :

rush physical damage and use axe + Resolute T.
Only convert to fire in lvl 67

However, I'd be really grateful if you could at least provide a ~lv 45 tree, if that's not too much trouble. I'm probably going to level with Molten Strike/Frost Blades, but point-wise I'd feel more at ease if I had at least a mid-point to get a foothold on. Because so far this is how I see my progress, and I don't know if it's the most efficient path:
39 points
70 points
"
doroni a écrit :
Hey!

It happened i also played Oro flicker slayer for some time, and i've got 2 questions for you:
1. Isn't Fire Penetration better than Ruthless?
2. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IRON REFLEXES WHEN USING UNWAVERING STANCE?! Path is the same, 4 points, when you take Unwavering Stance you can't evade either way, so why don't convert ER into some armour (especially because Acrobatics already halves it)?

PS. Take a look at new uniques, some of them are awesome for Oro flicker combos :P

Cya!

1 - for a single reason, this build already has enough penetration, so it does not take so much advantage

2 - the acrobatic ability removes half of the armor so it is not interesting to seek this attribute as we did before, now using fortify with dodge

3 - if you have any special items that you think could improve the build you can post and I'll do some tests: D
Dernière édition par Trevoh, le 28 janv. 2018 21:56:42
is this build HC viable? how about vs liches and elders? Ty
"
Camaron a écrit :
is this build HC viable? how about vs liches and elders? Ty

if you want a lot I may be creating a version for '' HC '', but less a litte DPS,
look this
https://pastebin.com/zQYwnGbn (USE THE PROGRAM - PATH OF BUILDING)
Dernière édition par Trevoh, le 29 janv. 2018 17:31:22
Como você lida com a perca de mana? Algum item especifico para a regeneração de mana?
Belo Post alias . Parabens
"
edu1991 a écrit :
Como você lida com a perca de mana? Algum item especifico para a regeneração de mana?
Belo Post alias . Parabens

Com a mana é bem simples, como vc fica com uma quantidade boa (169) e o flicker gasta 39 por uso segundo essa build, você pode usar 4 vezes antes que a mana acabe ai você pega o nod lá embaixo de roubo de mana por dano perto do VAL PACT(pacto vaal) que enquanto vc gasta vai recuperando e acaba nunca faltando mana pra vc
Dernière édition par Trevoh, le 29 janv. 2018 17:10:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires