Deleted

"
sorcita a écrit :
I think you don't understand me correctly.

In your Path of Building you have a lot of gem setups which is confusing... That is what I mean.

Should be fixed now! Thank you very much! This is a stupid mistake that I made!
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your build.
I'm following this as my 2nd build this league.
Can you please explain your levelling process?
Are there any nodes that you prioritise over others?
What sort of stats do you look for on your gears and jewels?
This is my first time playing gladiator and BF, any advice?

Cheers.
"
DankPapii a écrit :
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your build.
I'm following this as my 2nd build this league.
Can you please explain your levelling process?
Are there any nodes that you prioritise over others?
What sort of stats do you look for on your gears and jewels?
This is my first time playing gladiator and BF, any advice?

Cheers.

Ahh, you may get into a build that's not very popular in softcore, the build itself was designed to do all contents with very limited resources and damage. So it's very good at what I did - 3 day Shaper rush in a new league with shitty gears. My build has too much defense and too less offense. Hmm, on the positive side it's super easy to level up since you never die in hundreds of maps.

For the tree get RT first, then you can get damage nodes in softcore, or life in hardcore.

You can level with either Sunder or BF, BF with inc area and gratuitous violence aren't that bad any more. Get gratuitous violence as early as possible by running the first lab, then killing mobs became pretty easy.

Stats on jewel is a good question: IAS is the highest priority. Attack speed is the king for BF builds, but you don't wanna waste a link on FA, so it's much better to get AS on jewels. The "8% attack speed with sword" is the best jewel stats, 6% increased AS while holding a shield is also good. Then maximum life is important as always.

For Abyss jewel, chance to gain onslaught on kill is great, then attack speed and life, flat damage last.

My advice would be leveling up a reave, multistrike, and inc area gen at backhand. You can replace BF-bleed-conc with those 3 for mob clearing. If you have a decent weapon you can clear a map in 3 minutes, and gain very fast currency and exp.
For softcore , can we aim for more damage by getting Bloodletting + Abyssus + BF enchant?

With final point of ascendancy i will reach 100% bleed chance.

I was also thinking of getting endurance chargue on melee stun + mana leech jewel and use vulnerability instead of warlord's mark

I'been chaining T9-T10 today , and found some of my damage lacking in some of the mods (phys res + curse )
build looks interesting. Is there any chance of you adding leveling trees in the forum guide? Then posting all your gem links in the forum guide as well?
Pretty solid cheap sword that works well -

Curious....why the need for a 1.8 APS on a sword? there some breakpoint?
Dernière édition par kallell, le 18 déc. 2017 14:40:11
"
kazzo92 a écrit :
For softcore , can we aim for more damage by getting Bloodletting + Abyssus + BF enchant?

With final point of ascendancy i will reach 100% bleed chance.

I was also thinking of getting endurance chargue on melee stun + mana leech jewel and use vulnerability instead of warlord's mark

I'been chaining T9-T10 today , and found some of my damage lacking in some of the mods (phys res + curse )

You definitely can, if you run with Abyssus I highly recommend the surrender. With the surrender mapping is pretty smooth even with Abyssus.
"
OCHOMILLA a écrit :
build looks interesting. Is there any chance of you adding leveling trees in the forum guide? Then posting all your gem links in the forum guide as well?

Will try. I was being lazy :P
"
kallell a écrit :
Pretty solid cheap sword that works well -

Curious....why the need for a 1.8 APS on a sword? there some breakpoint?

There is no break point, It's possible to do boss with some 400 pDPS 1.3 APS weapon, but it feels aweful. your attack speed would be around 4-5/s, you need more than 1 second for each 6 stage, you have to wait half second even clearing mobs. For bosses you may not be able to stand channeling that long, then you wasted a lot of damage. Also APS scales with steel rings/amulets, so 1.8 APS eventually get dozens of free "pDPS" compared to 1.3.

I got the suggested weapon grelwood shank , and a couple of upgrades , and look what i found while mapping.

Should i still invest in the surrender if i can or lyca is better if i go crit?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires