Deleted

why maim over conc for 5L? TBH the range doesn't seem too noticeable even with conc.
"
kallell a écrit :
why maim over conc for 5L? TBH the range doesn't seem too noticeable even with conc.

The int requirement is annoying.
Tanks for the build!
I'm glad you're still updating this post, and I saw you've deleted it at 173.
I tried to use "surrender," and I did not feel particularly elevated, so I sold it and may put it into a high dps sword or Shaped / Elder shield or other gear in later.

and how about using "Light Poacher", it seem will Speed up the map cleansing.

"
ybq669009 a écrit :
Tanks for the build!
I'm glad you're still updating this post, and I saw you've deleted it at 173.
I tried to use "surrender," and I did not feel particularly elevated, so I sold it and may put it into a high dps sword or Shaped / Elder shield or other gear in later.

and how about using "Light Poacher", it seem will Speed up the map cleansing.

The Chinese RMT players are flaming me for "why am I not killing shaper in 10s? Didn't you kill shaper in 3 days?". It's annoying as hell you know. This build is never intended to do million damage.

The surrender is great when your block is maxed with either the anvil or red nightmare, but in general I agree, it's way better to invest in weapon.

For mapping clearing use reave, I can clear a tier 13 map in 3 minutes with Reave. See the update of my post! The color for 6L reave and 6L BF are exactly the same!
"
kazzo92 a écrit :

I got the suggested weapon grelwood shank , and a couple of upgrades , and look what i found while mapping.

Should i still invest in the surrender if i can or lyca is better if i go crit?

If it were me I'd go with what I find. I love to try new things! (says the guy who always play gladiator)
Dernière édition par zz3613, le 19 déc. 2017 04:49:32
Can i use BoR befor find a 6l chest, or rare 5l will be better?
"
kabytos a écrit :
Can i use BoR befor find a 6l chest, or rare 5l will be better?

I absolutely recommend getting a 6L chest from emperor of purity, then use a cheap essence of greed on it. But if that's out of reach I guess a BoR is fine, you just have to give up the reckoning-vengence-LGoH.
ZZ loving the guide so far, even on a 5L with the Grelwood shank you can mow down quite easily.

Few random questions for people -

How the heck did you farm currency for items so quick? You have some pretty solid gear on your char -- despite what folks say, a 1.8 aps 350 dps 1h sword is really pricey in HC abyss.

I know this is more of a general question, but what do you guys do pantheon / flask wise / tips for labs? I'm not so concerned of izaro, rather I feel like without a jugg build i do terrible on traps and almost rip occasionally do to panic moves.
I lucked out and 6 linked a decent belly today with 1 fuse lol. xD

Running around with 6.8k+ hp feels so good. Before I got my belly I managed to do the an 8 mod T14 dark forest boss with damage mods, no regen and double boss. Died a lot because it was my first time doing him and I didn't realise I had to kite him during the wolf phase. Still managed to finish it with just a tabula. Damage felt alright, risk was low after I got used to the damage windows and I split the bosses.

I can't wait to see what the build can do with steel rings and a 350 dps weapon. My gear is pretty trash atm and I'm super overcapped on resists but I'm still mapping fast and comfortably. Very comfy build overall.
Dernière édition par MirageBarrage, le 19 déc. 2017 11:45:22
Any tips for Uber Atziri skill wise? Do you keep the same skills you have in your profile? Curses and whatnot? Specific helpful flasks?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par Erik_Morkai, le 19 déc. 2017 11:59:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires