Deleted

All hail the OP..!

I love what this build is teaching me...

I have made a few tweaks for my play style and tailored a theory Craft in POB that includes the use of all but 1 Unique as a starter while you work to finding better gear.

in current abyss the cost is around 50 chaos for all the items to get a good grip on things..

It will work fine with a 5 link body armor.. if you get a six link more power to you and get maim as well.

A final upgrade would be a 6 link Belly of the beast but as they run 600 c or so I think a 5 Linkk Ambu's Charge is a great place to start =)

Then you can go wild with upgrading for better rares and more resist and life on items that allow for tweaking the tree and removing some or all of the ele resist nodes .. maybe take sockets or offense ,, any way enough rambling here is the POB pastebin link :

https://pastebin.com/EfE5LCQg

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Dernière édition par jesterx93, le 16 déc. 2017 14:48:30
"
Yatunic a écrit :
Would it be worth while to get iron reflexes on this build?

It would when you have a lot of evasions gears.

However, the most optimal way to do it is to simply not wearing any EV gear and go full AR, then you can save the two points.

If your gears are 90% AR, unwavering stance is more important to avoid getting stunned locked for blocking than iron reflexes.
Glad you enjoy the build so far. :P I've been optimizing the tree for very long. This build is good to demonstrate what a solid defense can do, as opposed to go all damage as most soft core players do. All the bosses are taken down with league starting gears because, well, they can't kill me easily.

"
jesterx93 a écrit :
All hail the OP..!

I love what this build is teaching me...

I have made a few tweaks for my play style and tailored a theory Craft in POB that includes the use of all but 1 Unique as a starter while you work to finding better gear.

in current abyss the cost is around 50 chaos for all the items to get a good grip on things..

It will work fine with a 5 link body armor.. if you get a six link more power to you and get maim as well.

A final upgrade would be a 6 link Belly of the beast but as they run 600 c or so I think a 5 Linkk Ambu's Charge is a great place to start =)

Then you can go wild with upgrading for better rares and more resist and life on items that allow for tweaking the tree and removing some or all of the ele resist nodes .. maybe take sockets or offense ,, any way enough rambling here is the POB pastebin link :

https://pastebin.com/EfE5LCQg

Looks like a nice build. Could you maybe have a section detailing chase items later in the league for maximizing dps and survivability? Or is just red nightmare / the surrender / etc etc.
Hi mate, thanks for that build, it looks awesome. A few question about that

What gem i should replace when running in 5l?
What ascendancy i should pick in first and last priority?
Some prioritise on the level tree? Maybee i should pick something first? (Hp or bleed and etc)

Thanks for answers)
"
Drugslines a écrit :
Hi mate, thanks for that build, it looks awesome. A few question about that

What gem i should replace when running in 5l?
What ascendancy i should pick in first and last priority?
Some prioritise on the level tree? Maybee i should pick something first? (Hp or bleed and etc)

Thanks for answers)

Remove conc for 5L, the reduce area and intelligence requirement are annoying.

Definitely gratuitous violence first, it is too good for abyss. Things you touched explode and did massive damage. Abyss rare mobs can be instantly shot down just by killing white mobs. This ascend also makes BF, a skill notoriously bad at map clearing, very efficient at clearing mobs.

Then I like to get versatile combat for spell block. This is a personal thing because I mostly play hardcore. You can definitely go Blood eye for more bleeding and explosions.

Get RT first and remove all accuracy/crit gears for res/life. In hardcore you wanna max your life first, in softcore you can get the 25% bleeding chance from sword passives and further increase the explosions.
Really cool build. I crafted a nice helm with conc effect. I'm thinking I could throw in a 4L Sunder for trash clearing since BF clears pretty damn slow.

Edit: F me, forgot I can't Sunder with a Sword. Rip
Dernière édition par jconaspree, le 16 déc. 2017 23:00:09
"
jconaspree a écrit :
Really cool build. I crafted a nice helm with conc effect. I'm thinking I could throw in a 4L Sunder for trash clearing since BF clears pretty damn slow.

Edit: F me, forgot I can't Sunder with a Sword. Rip

I tried to utilize Reave to replace bf to clear mobs, both sword, both AoE. It just doesn't work as good. The 138% damage multiplier for Reave is too much worse than pretty much every other melee skill, clearing tier 15 and 16 rare mobs with Reave is painful. It does clear super fast at tier 11 or below though.
This is a really nice and solid build , i'm using an elder sword from my main character , plan to craft some AS on it.

Did merci lab at level 64 without no problems , super safe and pretty fun with the bleed explosions.
Enjoying leveling this up. Haven't played since 2.6 and this build seems to be great for seeing all the new content without trying to find an OP build that will get nerfed as soon as league is over.

I currently have an Innsbury Edge that I'm using as I only have a 4L to use for my main Blade Flurry, Chance to Bleed, Maim, Melee Physical Damage. I was going to replace the Maim with Brutality to get a faux 5L with the swords ability but the tool tip drops from 615dps to 170dps because of the loss of chaos damage. I tried adding Faster Attacks instead of the Brutality and the Faster Attacks does not make a change to the tool tip DPS at all it seems.

Not sure if there is a better way to set this up while leveling. I prefer to just use uniques that fill in cheaply while leveling as they are quicker to assess and acquire. Curious what you think? Obviously I'm not playing this as SSF, I just liked the build setup and being able to finish all of the new (to me) content.
Dernière édition par VertigoHorizon, le 17 déc. 2017 18:28:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires