[3.1] Max block molten strike gladiator, League starter, All content viable

"
Delpnaz a écrit :
Funny thing is , He's made this build and aint even playing it.
Instead, he plays a molten strike build of some other player,
Good job buddy.

Indeed... what's up, mr. poster?
I don't see how it's any of your business for what I'm playing. I posted a build - take it or leave it.

Somebody tried to hack my account yesterday. I don't need all the attention this forum thread may cause for bots and whatnot, try to avoid posting here (especially questions that were already discussed OR you can google in 1 minute).

If you continue posting in this thread, I'll contact moderators to block it.
i'm sorry for you.
Thanks for your job and i hope you can reply to ours future questions
Dernière édition par hurøk, le 13 déc. 2017 05:27:02
I love molten strike and currently using this as my league starter. At 77 now and had load of fun playing it so far.

It will work even better if I can still use the instant leech from vaal pact.

Keep up the good works buddy.
"
Delpnaz a écrit :
Funny thing is , He's made this build and aint even playing it.
Instead, he plays a molten strike build of some other player,
Good job buddy.

How dare people make multiple builds, and experiment with new things. Absolutely unforgivable.

Build creators don't owe you anything, they put effort into creating and maintaining something that is essentially thankless. If they create a build that's good and works, what difference does it make if they only ever play League of Legends, let alone another build in PoE.
Question:

Why Lyco with RT?
"
KatKira a écrit :
Question:

Why Lyco with RT?

Lyco is for the lategame version without RT
"
Venzakk a écrit :
How about going for Avata of Fire instead of going right to ranger and then saved point invest in Lava Lash and Iron Grip? Then as one of our support we can take fire penetraton. How would it compare?

Only con I can see is that we wouldn't benefit fully from Hatred, so maybe it wouldn't be worth to take it. Instead we can take other aura or curse with Blashemy.

Any comments on my question either from OR or someone else?
"
Venzakk a écrit :
"
Venzakk a écrit :
How about going for Avata of Fire instead of going right to ranger and then saved point invest in Lava Lash and Iron Grip? Then as one of our support we can take fire penetraton. How would it compare?

Only con I can see is that we wouldn't benefit fully from Hatred, so maybe it wouldn't be worth to take it. Instead we can take other aura or curse with Blashemy.

Any comments on my question either from OR or someone else?

It's discussed in the second post of the thread here:

"
leakvoid a écrit :
Aetherium, "If you manage to convert all damage to Fire" case is mentioned for that.

I looked at damage conversion tab, there is simply no way to convert remaining 40% without Avatar of Fire. And "Avatar of Fire" kinda ruins atziri's flask, hatred, taste of hate and sin's rebirth.

Right now:
60% phys to fire from MS, 15% from herald of ash = 75% fire
40% phys to cold from tree, 36% from hatred = 76% cold

There is a way to get "Avatar of Fire" and keep all cold conversion bonuses by using "Cold to Fire" support or "Pyre" ring, BUT "Cold to Fire" is worse compared to say "physical projectile damage" support + "Avatar of Fire" requires Xoph's amulet OR bad tree deep into templar area AND we already want Anvil. Chaos Flasks still ruined => not worth.

We'll see if new uniques solve conversion or penetration problems though.

EDIT: I guess, you can use both pyre AND "Cold to Fire" to convert 90% of cold damage to fire, not sure if its worth using bad support and ring for that, but it's an option.

Deep penetration tree
Had an interesting thought, what do you guys think about a self cast Tempest shield socketed in a malachai's artifice? Really helps with our penetration problems, and tempest shield lasts a long ass time and refreshes on block.

Maybe not worth the cost of added phys on a ring? Not sure what the DPS difference would be. Not sure if it's really possible to calculate in PoB

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires