[3.1] Max block molten strike gladiator, League starter, All content viable

You can try the new unique - Ahn’s Might Midnight Blade which is not very expensive actually. I’m using it now and I can clear T7 maps without much issue.
"
JaredN a écrit :
You can try the new unique - Ahn’s Might Midnight Blade which is not very expensive actually. I’m using it now and I can clear T7 maps without much issue.

I also using it its good :)
How are you guys finding it for more endgame things like Uberlab and Shaper?
"
JaredN a écrit :

I was using it. Switched to Grelwood just for test it, the high attack speed on that feels really great for clearing.

And also: what about Doryani's Catalyst?
IGN: aoshie
"
player3 a écrit :
How are you guys finding it for more endgame things like Uberlab and Shaper?

I have not going thru uber lab yet but I think it should be doable. Will update if free to run it later today or tomorrow.

For shaper, I think will need higher end gears like Lycosidae, 6L armor, etc.
Dernière édition par JaredN, le 17 déc. 2017 22:01:52
"
lucaslew a écrit :
"
JaredN a écrit :

I was using it. Switched to Grelwood just for test it, the high attack speed on that feels really great for clearing.

And also: what about Doryani's Catalyst?

2 additional projectiles in Grelwood is a bit tempting, does it work for the molten strike? If we have +2 or +3 helm then we will have like 11 or 12 projectiles.

Doryani may work also but I think will need RT or Lycosidae due to low accuracy.
Did a quick test on Grelwood and confirmed that additional projectiles worked on MS. Cool!

Only downside is less pDPS compared to Ahn’s Might.
Dernière édition par JaredN, le 17 déc. 2017 22:01:20
i have a question with "2 additional Projectiles if you've been Hit Recently"
if you block , are you hit ?
Dernière édition par hurøk, le 18 déc. 2017 05:00:48
Yes, block is not equivalent to evade.
Just tried running uber lab, no issue at all. :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires