[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
morsik2000 a écrit :
I saw this desc on poe.trade "You have Vaal Pact if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently" on Atziri's Acuity.
So how do this gauntlets work, grants instant heal or just activate Vaal Pact?

And what about Diamond flask on this build? Isn't it better then lion's roar?

The new Atziri acuity grants you Vaal pact if you have dealt a critical strike in the last 4 seconds, making your life leeched per second and leech rate doubled. The difference between the new Acuity and Vaal pact keystone is that you can still regen your life if you have not crit recently if you have acuity on. The legacy Acuity makes your leech (mana + life) instant on critical strikes.

Diamond flask is pretty useless if you have >50% crit chance, mine is 75% with no charges/ice golem/assassin mark, so its better to use another flask unless you want to go all out for dps, remove your Inc. crit strikes gem with something else and put on your diamond flask.

Do you have any suggestions on my gear?
"
wizerder a écrit :

It'd be faster if you link them here, but anyway, your gears are fine, you will want a better sword for endgame tho, (300pdps or more) and make sure that your accuracy is >= 90%.
How to get more crit chance? I have only 25% unbuffed now. How should i change my gear to get more dps? :)

Spoiler

And one more question, how to craft % increased physical damage on sword, when there is already one on it?
Dernière édition par morsik2000, le 20 déc. 2017 08:56:07
"
morsik2000 a écrit :
How to get more crit chance? I have only 25% unbuffed now. How should i change my gear to get more dps? :)

And one more question, how to craft % increased physical damage on sword, when there is already one on it?

Your sword has low base crit (only 5.5), find a sword with at least 7% base crit, you will notice big difference in dps. Vaal rapier is a good base for crit sword.

There are % phys damage mod and hybrid % phys damage/accuracy, you can only craft the % phys damage mod but not the hybrid one, check out poeaffix.net.

(it's %phys dmg/acc mod)
can i make the sword, like yours, from this item?

upd: don't answer, I already realised that i can't
Dernière édition par morsik2000, le 20 déc. 2017 11:03:13
yo, thats me again:)
I'm here to ask you about Karui

I tried replace my Off hand with karui, and found much less dmg and even less effective crit chance
so what's the point to take this instead good dual-wh. rapiers 7+ crit chance (mine are bad, i know)
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
wizerder a écrit :

It'd be faster if you link them here, but anyway, your gears are fine, you will want a better sword for endgame tho, (300pdps or more) and make sure that your accuracy is >= 90%.

can you tell me how much health you have without the belly of the beast?
"
wizerder a écrit :
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
wizerder a écrit :

can you tell me how much health you have without the belly of the beast?

Roughly 5.4k life without belly.
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :
yo, thats me again:)
I'm here to ask you about Karui
I tried replace my Off hand with karui, and found much less dmg and even less effective crit chance
so what's the point to take this instead good dual-wh. rapiers 7+ crit chance (mine are bad, i know)

Hey mate, you're making a big mistake by wielding another sword in off-hand, the only thing you will benefit from your off-hand sword is the global mod or explicit mod, which is 25% crit multi, and you really think that 25% crit multi can compared to 30% phys as extra chaos damage from Death's hand ? plus, the damage from both of your sword does not add up, I have explained this very carefully in the FAQ section, you problly miss it.

I don't know about PoB but im pretty sure that my weapons are optimized, it must have been your low crit chance or you forgot to check Unholy might in your pob. My effective crit chance is more than 86%, so unholy might is always up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires