[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Hey, author. Using thus build and that is cool.
How about this new unique ?

Ahn's Might Midnight Blade

It gives has nice dmg, increases AOE and crit.chance
Dernière édition par QueenKong, le 18 déc. 2017 03:46:53
"
QueenKong a écrit :
Hey, author. Using thus build and that is cool.
How about this new unique ?

Hi, something's wrong with your linked item, i can't see it, but i have checked your char and see you're using the Ahn's might, there's a reason for not using another sword in off-hand, please check the FAQ section.
Hey I'm enjoying this build, blade flurry is a really cool ability and I enjoy usuing it.

Just one question though about why your CWDT setup includes vaal lightning trap?? As peer CWDT text it doesn't seem to support vaal spells or traps? Assuming this is true what other gem would you recommend??
"
ThePhildozer89 a écrit :
Hey I'm enjoying this build, blade flurry is a really cool ability and I enjoy usuing it.

Just one question though about why your CWDT setup includes vaal lightning trap?? As peer CWDT text it doesn't seem to support vaal spells or traps? Assuming this is true what other gem would you recommend??

Hi, thank you for your feedback, and please don't mind the gem in my items. It's true that CWDT can not trigger vaal lightning trap, i simply put it there so it can benefit from Increase duration gem of my CWDT setup. There are not many options, i'd say either Frost bomb (makes enemies regens slower) or phase run.
Can take a look at my gears and skill tree pleasE?

I removed the life leech nodes since my sword has leech. I tried shaper twice but failed. Probably cause I still have not figured out the sequence. Tried one set of atziri but wasn't able to complete either.

"
FEELme2013 a écrit :
Can take a look at my gears and skill tree pleasE?

I removed the life leech nodes since my sword has leech. I tried shaper twice but failed. Probably cause I still have not figured out the sequence. Tried one set of atziri but wasn't able to complete either.

Hi there, your profile is set to private so I can't check your tree, but removing the leech nodes is a bad idea, the point of getting Vitality void is to get the "% maximum life to leech rate", which allows you to leech more life while still being able to tank some big consecutive hits. The % leech on your sword does not mean much without the maximum leech rate, normal build with the new Vaal pact can almost out-perform your legacy Acuity.

Your gears are fine, some are even better than mine, but there's a crucial reason on why not to use another sword in off-hand (especially for BF), please check the FAQ section, i have explained it thoroughly. In short, wielding a Death's hand in off-hand provides more dps potential than dual-wielding two 400pdps swords.

Shaper and Uber atziri are all about strategy, you will get them eventually if you follow my guide closely.
Hello,

Sorry if I'm a noob, but can you take a look at my set up and telling me what I am doing wrong. My dps on my blade furry is only 1400 dps. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any info.
"
cuudies a écrit :
Hello,

Sorry if I'm a noob, but can you take a look at my set up and telling me what I am doing wrong. My dps on my blade furry is only 1400 dps. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any info.

There are a lot of factors:

- Your Vaal rapier is good, but base crit is too low (6.5) and have no local crit chance mod, you can use master craft to remove all the suffixes and craft "multiple craft mods" (atk speed + crit)...but it's not worth it at the moment, just buy a better one later (cheaper & quicker).

- You have close to no accuracy on your gears (except the sword), i bet your hit chance don't even pass 90% (maybe 84-86%).

- Use your Death's hand instead of Scaeva in off-hand, i've explained this in FAQ section, please read it carefully.

- You are using a 5-link setup, replace Faster attack with Maim.

- At this rate, a Bringer of Rain can easily beat your 5l setup.

- There are still plenty of jewel nodes and crit nodes (marauder area) to take later in game.

- Why did you take all 5 dual-wield nodes near Duelist starting area (Dervish) ?

- Lastly, never trust the tooltip completely.

Luckily, all of these problems can easily be fixed as you progress further in game. So just enjoy your game.

I saw this desc on poe.trade "You have Vaal Pact if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently" on Atziri's Acuity.
So how do this gauntlets work, grants instant heal or just activate Vaal Pact?

And what about Diamond flask on this build? Isn't it better then lion's roar?
Dernière édition par morsik2000, le 19 déc. 2017 17:17:03
Thanks a lot for helping. I will make the changes and see how it goes. Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires