[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Hello. Look pls my Heroue. I dt know.what problem. I cant kill Phoenex. Hi is 1 shot me( mby bad gear?
Dernière édition par sonykwow, le 25 juil. 2018 10:58:07
"
sonykwow a écrit :
Hello. Look pls my Heroue. I dt know.what problem. I cant kill Phoenex. Hi is 1 shot me( mby bad gear?

Your gear is good enough, but the sword can be improved, it only has 5% base crit, which is quite low for a crit build...Nonetheless, nothing is really wrong with your gear, if you have problem with Phoenix, drop your Herald of ash and Arctic armour, use Purity of fire during the fight. Don't facetank him during the burst. For even more tanky, drop all your auras, use only Purity of Fire and Blasphemy + Enfeeble.
Big thx
Say me pls. I now craft this sword. He is good?
say me pls, what more good this
or this
?
"
sonykwow a écrit :
Big thx
Say me pls. I now craft this sword. He is good?

This one is good, better crit chance.
for some reason after hitting 81 i keep dying alot with this build which normally i wouldn't with my other alts. can you pls look at my account and tell me what i need.
"
pukmuna a écrit :
for some reason after hitting 81 i keep dying alot with this build which normally i wouldn't with my other alts. can you pls look at my account and tell me what i need.

Sorry, your account is set to private.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
pukmuna a écrit :

Sorry, your account is set to private.

Twas changed to public, now check. :)
"
pukmuna a écrit :

Nothing's wrong with your setup, you're still leveling, though you might want to replace that 48% abyssus with something else if you have problem with heavy phys monsters. For extra safe, try Blasphemy + Enfeeble combo. I can see that you are not following my tree exactly, taking the minimal melee nodes near Marauder area is rather wasted. Anyway, you can try my defensive skill tree if you keep dying alot.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
pukmuna a écrit :

Nothing's wrong with your setup, you're still leveling, though you might want to replace that 48% abyssus with something else if you have problem with heavy phys monsters. For extra safe, try Blasphemy + Enfeeble combo. I can see that you are not following my tree exactly, taking the minimal melee nodes near Marauder area is rather wasted. Anyway, you can try my defensive skill tree if you keep dying alot.

not following?? i'm following exactly how your skill tree goes and yes there were certain things i had to respec from the marauder tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires