[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but why slayer? It's a dual-wield build, isn't slayer all about the 2h?

Thanks for the build.
"
styopa a écrit :
Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but why slayer? It's a dual-wield build, isn't slayer all about the 2h?

Thanks for the build.

We choose Slayer for endless leech and 20% culling, it's true that you don't benefit from minor %damage with 2h weapons, but you still benefit from %attack speed and %damage while leeching.
yo, what about Vaal pact? I took it since i start mappin
Feel comfortable enough, but i need 1 more point to take socket for gem. Feel lack of HP :D should i remove vaal pact?
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :
Feel comfortable enough, but i need 1 more point to take socket for gem. Feel lack of HP :D should i remove vaal pact?

VP synergies very well with Slayer, you'll lose a lot of survivability without it. Regarding your low health pool, none of your jewels have life on it, since you are using Belly, it's better to get Abyssal jewels with flat life on it, otherwise, just follow my defensive tree.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :

VP synergies very well with Slayer, you'll lose a lot of survivability without it. Regarding your low health pool, none of your jewels have life on it, since you are using Belly, it's better to get Abyssal jewels with flat life on it, otherwise, just follow my defensive tree.

So, i must looking for flat hp instead of +7% hp when i equip belly?
And how am i suppose to mana leech?? For now, i'm using suplphur flask with "0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana during Flask effect"
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :

So, i must looking for flat hp instead of +7% hp when i equip belly?
And how am i suppose to mana leech?? For now, i'm using suplphur flask with "0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana during Flask effect"

Please read the guide, I already mention how to deal with mana leech.
Could you please take a look at my gear?
I think most of my gear is pretty compatible compare to yours, but my Blade Flurry dps at hideout with increased AOE, golem, hatred/Ash and Ancestral Warcheif is barely 20k.

I understand there's some difference in term of jewels, but I don't think that make the 14k dps difference.

I don't know what is the issue... Thanks.
Dernière édition par icepiercer, le 3 juil. 2018 02:51:07
"
icepiercer a écrit :
Could you please take a look at my gear?
I think most of my gear is pretty compatible compare to yours, but my Blade Flurry dps at hideout with increased AOE, golem, hatred/Ash and Ancestral Warcheif is barely 20k.

I understand there's some difference in term of jewels, but I don't think that make the 14k dps difference.

I don't know what is the issue... Thanks.

Well, I've spotted something strange in your setup, why would you link Multistrike with Blade flurry lol xD ???

Put that aside, since you are following my defensive focused tree, it's inevitable that the dps will be lower. Another reason is that you have no accuracy on your gear, I doubt you have >90% hit chance with Ice golem up (mine is at 93%). But since you are a Champion, that's not much of an issue but DO note that the tooltip dps does not take into account your perk "Enemies you taunt can not evade your attack", so actual dps will be higher once you can taunt your enemies (your initial hit can still miss if your hit chance is too low, which result in unsuccessful taunt).

Anyway, nice gears, good luck with the build.
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 3 juil. 2018 08:58:10
hello once again, there's a question
I'm using Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets with 2 abyss sockets, one of which gives you maim on hit.
So, is that mean i should replace my support gem maim 20/20 for what?
"
JohnikSlonik a écrit :
hello once again, there's a question
I'm using Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets with 2 abyss sockets, one of which gives you maim on hit.
So, is that mean i should replace my support gem maim 20/20 for what?

Well, keep your Maim on, no other support gems give you more phys damage than Maim, and since you have 100% chance to maim, which will trigger "Enemies take 14% increased phys damage" by Maim support gem, which make it almost irreplaceable.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires