3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
hooftothehead a écrit :

I can kill maven with my ll rf elementalist, I end up killing her with scorching ray

ok i did it :D only for this i made new sceptre and new armour for second curse and flame wall 6l but at the end i did it..so all content done
"
Devastatoor a écrit :
"
hooftothehead a écrit :

.so all content done

Nice mate! I need to get used to dash or flame dash to dodge the degen things dont I.

I havent tried yet but i know those degen things with the gaps are going to be super hard. and i hate memory game under pressure lol
Dernière édition par jhhoodlum, le 17 mars 2021 17:36:24
"
jhhoodlum a écrit :

Nice mate! I need to get used to dash or flame dash to dodge the degen things dont I.

I havent tried yet but i know those degen things with the gaps are going to be super hard. and i hate memory game under pressure lol

Yeah Flame dash is much better then Shield Charge for this. To be honest until last phase this fight its not hard, first memory game have only 3 or 4 parts so thats mega easy to remember. With our big regen pool this regen gaps are not problematic. Important is to do not touch laser in "brain phase" but thats easy, because laser are always beetwen two platforms so you know where you can stand.

After every dead in last phase... :) you have 1 minute immortality so thats enougt time to let her create memory game and just wait until the end and short after this one, start to fight.

Does anyone have a recent POB for me? Would like to check it out before i respecc
This is my first league where I didn't play RF. Friend convinced me to try a summoner.

I'm checking back in at the end of the league here though.

How has RF been performing in 3.13?

What do we consider good dps?

What content if any do we have a hard time with?

If we are lacking in an area what would that area be?

Thank you,
-Nimb
"
nimbukie a écrit :
This is my first league where I didn't play RF. Friend convinced me to try a summoner.

I'm checking back in at the end of the league here though.

How has RF been performing in 3.13?

What do we consider good dps?

What content if any do we have a hard time with?

If we are lacking in an area what would that area be?

Thank you,
-Nimb

I think RF was good for this league, damage at the end after some investment is very good. I cannot say how it works with Marauder because in 3.13 i was testing Templar and that was very interesting experience. Below you can see short video from gameplay (2 conquerors maps + Sirius 9). All content viable but for me (because of me 6 years old laptop) only problem is Maven because of many graphics effects but stil doable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LczReyrRg4

EDIT// i made today 22 maven fights and i can say thats doable for sure (in me case not deathless) 6x
and 13x
nice plus :)
Dernière édition par Devastatoor, le 28 mars 2021 06:44:06
Slight vitality nerf, but vaal rf looks interesting, from what i calculate it now does more damage and quicker soul prevention but sacrifises 60% instead of
30%
read patch notes, idk if i am gonna play next league, and on the offchance if i do play, i might not rf anymore, gonna give the steel setup don the crown put together this league a try in the future maybe, seems very underated.

they completely gutted harvest crafting, after this league i don't think ill ever be able to go back to rf anymore because of harvest/maven god gear.

playing this again

vaal rf change got me thinking I'm going to die when using it

I had let myself forget how expensive crafting is and how unlikely a bunch of these mods are. -- lathi feels like it got too good compared to 2x 1h ever since rf became level based. it takes 2 great 1hs to even come close to the 5c staff

maybe I should just try for some godly 2h roll
ive been completely spoiled, before last league i missed synth league harvest league. last last league was my first experience with controlled crafting.

once u go 25/25 and god amulet you can't ever go back...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires