3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

i made another belt but its so stupidly hard, the process took me over 10ex, idk this league in some aspects i am extremely unlucky and in other aspects really lucky. unlucky as in out of 6 gem vaals 5 sets, 30 gems, only 1 became lv 21...

new belt is SLIGHTLY better than the belt i had before, i tried to make an upgrade and kind of got it, kind of.

shield craft failed.

failed anuls on 4 scepters. sad game

edit at the time of this post they put out a patch the obj room items can roll +1-3 levels.

this is a new item, heat attuned shield at ilv86 if you hunter orb it, at ilv86 it can roll +2 to max all res. idk how the scorched mechanic interacts on block, but it seems fairly strong and hunter orb will also unlick %life roll. i may try making one once i figure out how the scorch mechanic works if you block

worst luck ever, lost almost 15ex

its almost impossible to roll the +2 max or 15% mana reserve
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 9 oct. 2020 04:01:56
Hey guys.

im playing rf jugg for the first time and feel that i hit a wall...

i know my gear aint perfect but i need some advise what to upgrade next or what would help me the most.

i got around 12 ex to upgrade stuff.

i would post my gear here but i dont know how to do that.

maybe someone could look up my profile and char and tell me what i should change/upgrade.

i am very thankful for every advise
A +1 or +2 wand/scepter would boost your damage quite a bit, likewise a +1 or +2 amulet with decent other rolls probably too. Going to cost some survivability I guess.
wooooooooooooow ,wtf they patched the 2 socket stygian AND DELETED THE GEM INSIDE

i fking lost my alternative vitality from it

nvm, found a tab that said "Restored item remove only"

rhah was right, they did remove it, fkkkkkkkk
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 10 oct. 2020 20:07:48
Hi guys, I found a Scepter in Heist and I was wondering if it is better than my current wand...

Scepter is missing +% to fire Damage and to burning Damage, but has +40% increased Elemental Damage

Edit: Ah forget it, that would break the elemental equilibrium :(
"
zheng738 a écrit :

bro... i forgot to put one on a cursor... now we'll never know

i really needed that socket too. took away the little interest i still had left in this league... cya
Dernière édition par rhah, le 11 oct. 2020 20:03:51
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

bro... i forgot to put one on a cursor... now we'll never know

i really needed that socket too. took away the little interest i still had left in this league... cya

lol, i might be the only vet rf on this league, the thread is hardly moving and all the regulars are all burned out from harvest. maybe next league its time to try something else. i want to try the replica str>chaos dmg boots.

my goal is complete for this league already, got my mirror and gonna take it easy till 36
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 11 oct. 2020 22:38:21
explain plz, 4 what need craft "+1 to minimum frenzy charges" on amulet? how on chieftain rf take frenzy charges?
"
redkeds a écrit :
explain plz, 4 what need craft "+1 to minimum frenzy charges" on amulet? how on chieftain rf take frenzy charges?

Disciple of the Slaughter:

- +1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
- 8% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
- 8% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge

Per default you can have 3 charges of any type...so, with this, its easy to run with 3 Frenzy charges up.

So, Disciple of the slaughter give u 3 frenzy charges and this is more dmg than Growth and decay. Both annoints have similar costs...

My numbers:

Growth of Decay - 6.6% dmg
Disciple of Slaughter (With 1 Charge) - 4.8% dmg
Disciple of Slaughter (with 3 charges) - 14.6% dmg

Even being in the worst situation (against a boss, having lost all charges, and therefore having only one), there is not much difference.

I guess its a solid choice, especially if you use Scorching ray (for the cast speed for reach maximum stages)... Just I'm surprised how no-one takes into account this annoint... ^^´
Question about survivability. I've been playing this game on and off but this is the first time I've ever gotten so far and I'm loving this build.

I know I can do up to T5 maps comfortably as I havent really gone further yet. However I tried a T15 and thought I was okay until I got nuked randomly.

How can I make myself have more survivability?
Lvl 86 Juggernaut (Unflinching, Unrelenting, Unbreakable, Unyielding)
Stats below are when I have 9 endurance charges
6K HP and I use cyclone + fortify
I also use immortal call + molten shell on CWDT
Using searing touch staff instead of onehand+shield, although I feel like my damage drops off a lot if I go back to shield.

Perhaps there's just something I'm not understanding when it comes to defenses?
Once you cap on everything including chaos, what else can you do other than having Evasion and Dodge?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires