3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :
finished dagger

edit, well, that fking sucks, i just learned you can't use whirling blades with a dagger and scepter at the same time. the skill is locked out.

WTF... didn't even know daggers can roll those mods

try herald of ash + fan of flames on mid cluster + phys to fire conversion on gloves (crafted or temple mod). packs gonna go pop pop. can also link it with inc aoe and get more aoe on tree for bigger booms

edit. might also need some more chance to ignite. chieftain + cooked alive on mid clusters worked well for me. not sure how it'll work with low chance

idk if this works with jugg, if i go toward herald of ash/ignite variants i will be running wave of conviction which i don't really like to use. the dagger fire % mod has a 11% chance to ignite and one of my scepters also can craft that mod onto it. ill keep your idea in mind if the right gear ever comes into the game and i am able to get it, i will try it
second try:

Hi folks,
playing Chieftain RF first time and its a lot of fun so far.

I've a question about "Hinekora - death's fury" (didn't find an answer so far..)

To cover in ash we need to HIT! RF and Flame wall (which I use as second DoT) do not hit. So, we got no benefit from leech, and no benefit from "cover in ash", if i understand this correctly.

Or can I proc the ash-debuff with Orb of Stroms, which I use for EE and EO?
This HITS the enemies, but it's lightning dmg.

Thx and best regards!

@unfortunately there is no good other options for the last asecendancy points. Only option would be Ngamahus flame's advance
"
Braan79 a écrit :
second try:

Hi folks,
playing Chieftain RF first time and its a lot of fun so far.

I've a question about "Hinekora - death's fury" (didn't find an answer so far..)

To cover in ash we need to HIT! RF and Flame wall (which I use as second DoT) do not hit. So, we got no benefit from leech, and no benefit from "cover in ash", if i understand this correctly.

Or can I proc the ash-debuff with Orb of Stroms, which I use for EE and EO?
This HITS the enemies, but it's lightning dmg.

Thx and best regards!

@unfortunately there is no good other options for the last asecendancy points. Only option would be Ngamahus flame's advance

I am far from an expert on this but just reading the node it seems you answered your own question.

RF and Flame Wall do not hit so it does not proc "Covered in Ash" however storm brand, OOS, whatever your EE proc ability is should hit and as such it procs "Covered in Ash". I dont see anywhere that says it needs to be fire damage to proc it.
for the above question about covered in ash, i don't know sht about chieftain all i know is once upon a time, long long long ago, players used xoph's heart for ash for rf.

also the nerfed node wrapped in flames has a built in ash modifier, fairly cheap if you wanna use that.

amulet craft finally completed, its nothing amazing but its better than half the rags out there atm

shield craft kind of completed??? sht life roll, 1 open suff = 5% less dmg taken from dmg over time or a small % life regen or res.

edit:

after patch number 2 lol they just broke hiest, broke as in its busted in exp i got 1% exp running 2 wings and i am lv96, drops are great and you don't have to run through 25 doors anymore. its basicly simulacram rewards but without the risks of simulacram, i can see ex going back up in price because this is gonna flood the game with low level currency.

unfortunately rf might become meta now...zizaran made some rf guide thats outdated by a few leagues and everyone is copying him. also rf is very very strong for hiesting
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 5 oct. 2020 20:14:05
Loving RF right now, and I've also got farther than my previous RF builds. Got some sweet items, but have soo much room for improvement. Helms are crazy expensive. I don't know if I am better off crafting one myself or just saving up. Either way I'm having a blast burning!
"
SixteenthSPY a écrit :
Loving RF right now, and I've also got farther than my previous RF builds. Got some sweet items, but have soo much room for improvement. Helms are crazy expensive. I don't know if I am better off crafting one myself or just saving up. Either way I'm having a blast burning!

nice setup, interesting skill tree also, its good to see people experiment and try different things
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 6 oct. 2020 01:20:44
I can't decide if I go Chieftain or Jugg...
both zizaran and captain lance made a rf guide for juggernaut/chieftain.

for new rf players its worth a watch, just be aware its outdated compared to the info players have compiled here and rhah has posted on page 1
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 6 oct. 2020 22:38:18
Checking this build, got some questions about it:

1) Has anyone tried to use "disciple of the slaughter"?

Just i said cause all people take the traditional "Growth and Decay" in order to get damage, but 3 power charges are better in this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2) With the new flame wall skill, we need more sockets.... in my opinion, staff + rare body armour is mandatory... Kaoms heart keep being the best armour for RF, but 6L flame wall + other 6L with good setup improve the stats that the kaoms gives you.

What do u think about this setup?

- Flame wall + Efficacy + Burning dmg + Conc effect + elem focus + Contr destruction

- CWDT + WoC + Combustion + Storm brand + Inc crit strike + inc duration

* With this combination, both WoC and SB benefit from the rest of the gems,being easier to apply the EO, the combustion debuff and increasing the duration of the WoC (improving the application of the EE).

** In fact, crafting the mod "gain 9-10% of Max life as energy shield" easily grants you 650-750 of energy shield, offsetting the loss of life from the kaoms

So.... There is no reason to keep the kaoms, in my opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) For those who are using the Chieftain instead of the Jugger: How many resistances do you have?

There is always the doubt of choosing one or the other, but I have always opted for the jugger cause of the ease of generating EC and for the amount of resistance and damage reduction that it reaches.

Is the Chieftain's damage big enough to counteract the jugger's buffs? ... I'm saying this because I only deal 700k damage with the RF (considering I am missing 3 jewels and the amulet and im using "the searing touch").

Ty for the feedback and a have nice day guys¡¡
Dernière édition par NewArkhadiam, le 7 oct. 2020 05:04:10
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
SixteenthSPY a écrit :

nice setup, interesting skill tree also, its good to see people experiment and try different things

Thanks and yeah my skill tree is a bit interesting. I’m constantly different things and I know I have some weird nodes chosen. Some are literally just to help me with resists. I need to squeeze some more resists into my gear so I can use those passives in something more useful. I’m also torn between what auras I want to run. Currently using aspect of spider over vitality, but maybe I’ll make the switch if I get myself a decent watchers eye.

I also refer to your build every once in a while, simply because you’re just a beast. Happy grinding!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires