3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
tutu114 a écrit :
Is the aim still to push your hp as high as you can or is there a threshold to aim for and stay there?

It depends what you are farming and how often you are ok with dying. But, generally, i'd say that you should have at least 7k life, maybe closer to 7.5. It's a bit rippy but playable, especially if you are decent at avoiding big hits. Around 8k is a pretty comfortable place, and what i would generally recommend. 8.5-9k with good regen makes you very hard to kill, like you need to really fuck up to die.
Why some powerfull monsters can disable my RF when they hit me ?
"
Sinnerrr a écrit :

RF automatically turns off when your life reaches 1. Was that the case? If not then make sure that none of your flasks remove burning. That will also turn RF off.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Sinnerrr a écrit :

RF automatically turns off when your life reaches 1. Was that the case? If not then make sure that none of your flasks remove burning. That will also turn RF off.

Uff my flask doing this (remove burning) :D

Thanks Rhah :)
can anyone tell he if a level 21 RF with a level 4 empower is the better dps now as opposed to SA with AS?
Hi , i dont wanna sound like an idiot . im just a bit confused as all , Which gems and links should i be running that you have listed . just finished leveling to Blood Aquaduct gonna level 70 then finish story i have some pieces of gear already , just kinda want an idea of what links obvs Kaoms and then a 4 link helm , auras some where unsure on which are best im guessing defs malevolence? then there is just the Gloves 4, Boots 4 , Wep 3 , Shield 3 and Maybe an unset? some more clarity on this would be great
"
furiousgeorge41 a écrit :
can anyone tell he if a level 21 RF with a level 4 empower is the better dps now as opposed to SA with AS?

Yes it's better but just slightly. I think you gain 1 AoE range too. So it's a very end game thing.
The good thing is you can swap efficacy and inc area for clear speed.
"
OzRoy a écrit :
Hi , i dont wanna sound like an idiot . im just a bit confused as all , Which gems and links should i be running that you have listed . just finished leveling to Blood Aquaduct gonna level 70 then finish story i have some pieces of gear already , just kinda want an idea of what links obvs Kaoms and then a 4 link helm , auras some where unsure on which are best im guessing defs malevolence? then there is just the Gloves 4, Boots 4 , Wep 3 , Shield 3 and Maybe an unset? some more clarity on this would be great

Look at my char for inspiration. Get a elder helmet with supported gems asap, and don't bother with purity of ice until you get good elder gloves (for faster attacks on shield charge) + blood magic so you can reserve 99% mana with enlighten
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 27 sept. 2019 02:52:46
I'm thinking about upgrading some of my gear. Any ideas on what to focus now? Was thinking about better belt/amulet.
Got to level 100 today (mapping/delving solo), build is still good.

I'd say it's a tier 2/3 build, but nevertheless it's very playable in this league.

Only thing that's very dangerous/able to one shot you (combined, 11k life to zero) is stacked fire damage/lightning damage mobs from Cassia.

"
Thoryndin_I a écrit :
I'm thinking about upgrading some of my gear. Any ideas on what to focus now? Was thinking about better belt/amulet.

Depends on your budget

Kinda cheap :
belt, spam pristine fossils, maybe pristine scorched. Try to get fat life, % life and life recovery
helmet, buy a burning or conc + horror
jewels, you have some decent ones and some mediocre, you can snipe some for cheap
flasks, get better rolls (see mine for inspiration, the life regen craft is from syndicate boss drop)

Medium budget :
amulet, buy ilv80 shaped marble, spam scorched for fire multi + fire damage, slap life on it

more expensive :
craft a sceptre yourself (prepare to spam alts)

very expensive :
burning conc horror helmet (maybe there are some for sale)

Also imo divine judgment is not worth it, rather invest in life nodes near scion
You also need to annoint your amulet (disciple of the unyielding is cheap and good)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires