3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
levin7464 a écrit :
not sure if this question had been answered before but is there an alternative movement skill besides using shield charge that can also be used to trigger EE and EO? not sure if leap slam is a good alternative. shield charge kinda feels a bit clunky for me.

Try quicksilver flask with ms mod, silver flask, high ms on boots, and shield charge linked with faster attacks. It should feel pretty good with that.

Some people use leap slam, but it feels clunkier to me, and when i timed my runs, they were noticeably slower than with shield charge. The only advantage is that you can jump over stuff.

You can also just manually run around and use cyclone on enemy packs to proc ee, eo, and fortify. You can also link cyclone with cast while channelling + one or two curses. But you'd need to get whispers of doom passive and or use windshriek boots to increase curse cap.
btw guys, you can also get fire damage multiplier on shaped gloves now

ilv 80 +(13–16)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier Suffix
Has anyone followed this leveling guide this season? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166420/page/1 then transitioned into this topic's build? If so how was it?

Finally hit something decent after a couple thousand alts
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

Shaped amulets can now roll fire damage over time multiplier. I think shaped marble amulets are the way to go now. I've been trying to craft something in standard.

Went with alts at first, but the odds are terrible. So i tried scorching fossils, and they seem better. Out of 100 attempts i got it to roll 5 times. Only two tiers, so it seems to be about 40 fossils per t1 roll.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

Shaped amulets can now roll fire damage over time multiplier. I think shaped marble amulets are the way to go now. I've been trying to craft something in standard.

Went with alts at first, but the odds are terrible. So i tried scorching fossils, and they seem better. Out of 100 attempts i got it to roll 5 times. Only two tiers, so it seems to be about 40 fossils per t1 roll.

Thanks for the heads up, bought a base and will try this.
According to poedb you need an ilv80 base, and prismatic aetheric scorched gives the best odds for fire multi. I hope I can hit fire multi, fire damage and delve fire damage :D

damn that was close lol, first scorched aetheric and hit T1 multi and 45% fire resistance, thought that was fire damage

edit: some stats after 80 scorched :
double %fire x5
t1 fire mult x4
t2 fire mult x1
t2 fire mult double fire x1

The last one was a beauty, sadly the annul hit the multi. Needed it to hit the added fire damage. It had 15% all resistance, 41% inc fire, added fire and T2 mult.

edit: 80 scorched more :
double %fire x6
t1 fire mult x5
t2 fire mult x4

edit: last batch of 80 was the worst :
double fire x5
t1 fire mult x3
t2 fire mult x2
t1 fire mult + delve fire but added fire damage x1, didn't bother annuling

edit: new day new 80 batch
double fire x1
t1 fire mult x3
t2 fire mult x2
t2 fire mult + %fire damage x2 but both were mediocre

edit: finally done, I'll be content with tier 2 multi

Don't have the balls to annul fire resistance for multi craft, it's 1 in 4
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 24 sept. 2019 13:44:37
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

very nice. i wouldn't annul it either

the best roll i got so far. failed to annul fire damage unfortunately

btw, i looked at your character and i have a couple suggestions

infused channelling is better than ele focus for scorching ray. infused buff from it gives 10% more damage multiplier to all fire skills

also, i don't know if you know but, on your helmet, you can craft +1 to aoe gems, buffing rf by 1
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

very nice. i wouldn't annul it either

the best roll i got so far. failed to annul fire damage unfortunately

btw, i looked at your character and i have a couple suggestions

infused channelling is better than ele focus for scorching ray. infused buff from it gives 10% more damage multiplier to all fire skills

also, i don't know if you know but, on your helmet, you can craft +1 to aoe gems, buffing rf by 1

Huh, forgot about infused channelling. Hadn't played RF since it was introduced.
I know about the craft but I haven't unlocked it, trying to find someone in my guild who's got it.
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

I know about the craft but I haven't unlocked it, trying to find someone in my guild who's got it.

I can craft it for you if you want.
Is the aim still to push your hp as high as you can or is there a threshold to aim for and stay there?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires