3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

These are what friend and I made so far....belt and shield is still a wip...
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :

"You can run a third aura if you link two auras with Enlighten 3-4, or grab Sovereignty passive node." Quoting the guide.

Looking at your helmet your added fire damage support gem is doing nothing for your damage, and is hurting your EE and EO. You should put elemental focus in there for a big boost.

Oh, wow I didn't realize that on the fire damage support. Still working on getting 4 off-color on the helm, so I just took it out. I actually feel like the EE/EO is helping my damage a bit more now tbh. It could just be confirmation bias though.

Thanks for the reply! I suppose since I just have like 6 mana left that means it is time to switch to blood magic on shield charge and scorching ray.
"
treefritters a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :

"You can run a third aura if you link two auras with Enlighten 3-4, or grab Sovereignty passive node." Quoting the guide.

Looking at your helmet your added fire damage support gem is doing nothing for your damage, and is hurting your EE and EO. You should put elemental focus in there for a big boost.

Oh, wow I didn't realize that on the fire damage support. Still working on getting 4 off-color on the helm, so I just took it out. I actually feel like the EE/EO is helping my damage a bit more now tbh. It could just be confirmation bias though.

Thanks for the reply! I suppose since I just have like 6 mana left that means it is time to switch to blood magic on shield charge and scorching ray.

No problem man, this is my favorite build to play so i'm happy to help!

Yeah blood magic will help you out there for sure.

If you want to work on boosting your damage a bit more try crafting boots like these with 1 Pristine Fossil per try until you see something similar.

The added life will help damage a ton, and you get some regen too.

Also since your running Vitality you should look at getting a Watchers Eye Jewel with the (20-30)% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality modifier.

It acts as a regeneration multiplier. So, with 30% recovery, 1,000 regeneration will grow to 1,300

Then get a belt like this to go with it

And that will give you more recovery rate and you can get some pretty nice Max life increase also.

Get as much life as you can, not all of your jewels have 7% increased maximum life or life at all. The more life the more damage you do so max your life out as much as possible. You can find some pretty decent double damage mod / life jewels for not to expensive and that will make a big boost also.
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 12 avr. 2019 20:29:00
"
hooftothehead a écrit :
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Damn all of those are awesome.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
ArtCrusade a écrit :
Hey guys, playing an RF Juggernaut in Synthesis SSF. Could someone take a glance at my passive tree and tell me if I am doing it right or need to run some changes?

https://pastebin.com/arifRuxA

It is greatly appreciated!

Character name on my profile is RighteOOF_Fire for who cares. ;)

Well you are a bit off, better just copy the exact path of rhah's original post - you are missing the quick recovery wheel and instead going down to the bloodless one, which is not really efficient.

For your gear:
- the spelldamage craft on your sceptre does not do anything to RF better craft fire damage on it, or try to craft one yourself (just get firedamage and craft some damage over time on it if you don't get a shaped one in ssf), yours basically just has the 40% ele-damage implict.
- your pyre is messing with your EE, as your gloves add cold damage and your boots have cold damage enchant. Better replace that pyre with something else
- try to get any elder belt and get one with life and life recovery rate
- try to get any elder helmet and craft one with conc or burning damage. Best if you can manage both

As this build needs alot specific items, I don't really know wether this build really is ssf viable / enjoyable (e.g. Kaom's heart is pretty much mandatory if you want to get to higher maps with it)

Hey, the reply is much appreciated! Changed the tree according to the PoB in the OP as well as some other things. Helped my damage a lot and I feel tankier despite having a little less life than before.

As to your opther points:

1) Yeah, SSF is making it more difficult to find the proper gear to run higher tier maps, but I am doing very fine in Tier 11's so far. Haven't tried higher tiers with harder mods, but so far it's a smooth ride.

2) Removed the Pyre ring in favor of more life, more res and more stats. Hard to come by Dexterity from the tree alone, so that's one focus I have. Haven't had the opportunity to upgrade my Kaom's Signs into Kaom's Ways yet, so no extra Endurance charges yet. With up to 7, I feel rather tanky already, tho.

3) Haven't been lucky enough to get an elder-based helmet or belt yet. As soon as I do, I'll launch hell on them. Saved up 2k alterations for that purpose. :) I am trying to chance a Kaom's, but haven't been successful with that, yet. I could switch the Carcass Jack for something else, but it's served me well so far. Especially the 50% AoE help a great deal since I don't have to switch between IncAoE and ConcEffect.

Still a lot of fun to play this build. Sitting on 6.6k life with 7 charges and 84% fire res sure helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make the build better. :-)

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
hooftothehead a écrit :

How do I craft endurance charge on boots? What boots should i be buying for the synthesizer?
Hi all, i need some help. Explain me pls how malevolence regen from watchers eye works. I mean that for now i have Wathers with double Vitality + Malevolence regen and also Aul amulet with "Malevolence reserves no mana". Anyway i can see increase life regeneration only from Vitality bonuses when open my defense window, so why?
Thank you for a great build. I've respec'ed from MS to play RF.

For three aura setup, I have Enlighten 3 linked with Purity of Ice and Vitailty, making them 32% reserved mana. I am using the lvl 25 Purity of Fire aura from the unique boots.

Under this setup, I only have 7 mana pool out of 728. This does not allow me to channel (or even use for one tick) Scorching Ray, which costs 19 mana.

What am I missing? Is the only way to use SR (and keep it up by channeling) having Enlighten lvl 4?

Thank you.

**Just to add, I decided to take the Sovereignty node for now along with level 3 enlighten which gives me 94 mana reserved with 3 aura setup, which is not enough to constantly channel SR but playable. Would still love to hear your thoughts if you have any better ideas.
Dernière édition par jshim323, le 14 avr. 2019 19:04:21
"
jshim323 a écrit :
Thank you for a great build. I've respec'ed from MS to play RF.

For three aura setup, I have Enlighten 3 linked with Purity of Ice and Vitailty, making them 32% reserved mana. I am using the lvl 25 Purity of Fire aura from the unique boots.

Under this setup, I only have 7 mana pool out of 728. This does not allow me to channel (or even use for one tick) Scorching Ray, which costs 19 mana.

What am I missing? Is the only way to use SR (and keep it up by channeling) having Enlighten lvl 4?

Thank you.

**Just to add, I decided to take the Sovereignty node for now along with level 3 enlighten which gives me 94 mana reserved with 3 aura setup, which is not enough to constantly channel SR but playable. Would still love to hear your thoughts if you have any better ideas.

You link your scorching ray with Blood magic.
https://pastebin.com/2KR1Md4V

I tried to switch my Jugg to this build mid league. I'm still slow in Tier 4 to 5 maps. Did I do something horribly wrong?.
Dernière édition par ldierk, le 17 avr. 2019 17:48:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires