3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :

Finally,... After hundredsss trials.

If this belt had increased life recovery rate on it, I would legit call you Daddy.

Yes thx :p

But she will kill me..

400 exalt and no life recovery !!!!!

Welcome to the world of metacraft
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :

If this belt had increased life recovery rate on it, I would legit call you Daddy.

But she will kill me..

U spent 400ex on this? U could get it much cheaper with fossil crafting.
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :
Indisponible

But she will kill me..

That base alone on Xbox is beyond rare, only seen a few and no one is parting ways with them.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
How much life regen is enough btw? to stop focus on it - quick side question

When you say essence of horror helm, essence of horror + what exactly. Wich option would out damage my current one, burning + horror or conc + horror, or is only horror + conc + burning better for me atm?

And how do you fossil craft efficiently for boots like that? And im struggling with using enlighten and 3 auras atm, even with enlighten 3 i can't use 3 auras + i really dont want to give up my cwdt link completely, so nice with culling strike.

I don't have an exact number for when you have "enough" regen, I try to max it out the most I can on gear that I know I can get it on without sacrificing life or resistances. It's really frustrating sometimes but it's worth it just to have it in case you take a heavy hit and you're not ready the regen will get your health up really really fast.

You can craft the Helm with just Essence of horror and hope to roll the Burning damage, concentrated effect. It's very RNG but it can be done, I personally run without the concentrated effect craft on the helm and just switch out the increased AOE with Conc effect when its time to do a boss. I'm crafting a better one now but this is the one I use currently it isn't the best out there but this is what i'm talking about.

The boots are really easy, just buy a crap ton of pristine fossils and a few bases, if you have any of the legacy two tone boots now that you can keep dual resistances when you enchant them they are a strong item. I usually hit those rolls quite often after 1 or 2 tries. Make sure you get movement speed crafted on or a roll, cause you know this tanky SOB is as slow as snot.

For the 3 Aura's you're going to have to invest some nodes into the Sovereignty part of the skill tree on the top left, it's next to Purity Of Flesh.

"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

When you say essence of horror helm, essence of horror + what exactly. Wich option would out damage my current one, burning + horror or conc + horror, or is only horror + conc + burning better for me atm?

And how do you fossil craft efficiently for boots like that? And im struggling with using enlighten and 3 auras atm, even with enlighten 3 i can't use 3 auras + i really dont want to give up my cwdt link completely, so nice with culling strike.

I don't have an exact number for when you have "enough" regen, I try to max it out the most I can on gear that I know I can get it on without sacrificing life or resistances. It's really frustrating sometimes but it's worth it just to have it in case you take a heavy hit and you're not ready the regen will get your health up really really fast.

You can craft the Helm with just Essence of horror and hope to roll the Burning damage, concentrated effect. It's very RNG but it can be done, I personally run without the concentrated effect craft on the helm and just switch out the increased AOE with Conc effect when its time to do a boss. I'm crafting a better one now but this is the one I use currently it isn't the best out there but this is what i'm talking about.

The boots are really easy, just buy a crap ton of pristine fossils and a few bases, if you have any of the legacy two tone boots now that you can keep dual resistances when you enchant them they are a strong item. I usually hit those rolls quite often after 1 or 2 tries. Make sure you get movement speed crafted on or a roll, cause you know this tanky SOB is as slow as snot.

For the 3 Aura's you're going to have to invest some nodes into the Sovereignty part of the skill tree on the top left, it's next to Purity Of Flesh.

Something else to think about I run blade vortex as a CWDT with added lightning/cold spell damage on my Scepter so my EE and EO proc alot more efficiently while mapping and bossing. It will usually stay up permanently during boss fights.
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Floeppie a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my 1st time ever RF char that i made with following a few guides i found, i found this one a bit later and i was wondering if someone can help me.

I feel like i'm not doing big damage like i always see, can someone look into my char and give me some tips on what i should replace to improve my damage and survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3nNPUfbk

You're missing some jewels on your passive tree the sockets are empty.

The one jewel you have does have damage on it, but try to get X% increased max life, burning damage, area damage, increased damage. Life = More damage so get your life up as high as you can possibly get it!

Switch to Saffells frame shield as soon as you can it is the best in slot for this build currently.

You can craft a way better scepter for damage, or even use a a better unique one if you can't afford to craft one.

Kaom's heart is the best in slot for this build also, it will give you a ton of life! Can be pricey save up if you have to!

Marble amulet with fire damage and life would be a big help, you can essence craft one for cheap.

Your rings don't help you at all with RF. Use pyre rings if you have to until you can afford the Kaom's Way rings that are recommended for this build. If you do use the Pyre rings please make sure you don't have any added cold damage to attacks on your gear anywhere or it will convert to fire damage which will screw up your EE and EO.

You have a lot of gear upgrading to do, go back through the guide and look at each option and see what is available to you. I know the PS4 market is still fresh to items so some stuff might not be available yet, but the guide gves you multiple options from leveling item to end game item.

Just take your time and go over each slot one by one, trying to max your life and resistances and you will be fine.

Sorry i didnt replay anymore but i did read ur answer dude. Thanks for that, did some good upgrades and can already feel the difference in everything. I'm really bad into crafting so i'm not gonna touch that.. Not worth my currency i guess lol
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

Indisponible

So I use 1 fossil per craft or more?
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Floeppie a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Floeppie a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my 1st time ever RF char that i made with following a few guides i found, i found this one a bit later and i was wondering if someone can help me.

I feel like i'm not doing big damage like i always see, can someone look into my char and give me some tips on what i should replace to improve my damage and survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3nNPUfbk

You're missing some jewels on your passive tree the sockets are empty.

The one jewel you have does have damage on it, but try to get X% increased max life, burning damage, area damage, increased damage. Life = More damage so get your life up as high as you can possibly get it!

Switch to Saffells frame shield as soon as you can it is the best in slot for this build currently.

You can craft a way better scepter for damage, or even use a a better unique one if you can't afford to craft one.

Kaom's heart is the best in slot for this build also, it will give you a ton of life! Can be pricey save up if you have to!

Marble amulet with fire damage and life would be a big help, you can essence craft one for cheap.

Your rings don't help you at all with RF. Use pyre rings if you have to until you can afford the Kaom's Way rings that are recommended for this build. If you do use the Pyre rings please make sure you don't have any added cold damage to attacks on your gear anywhere or it will convert to fire damage which will screw up your EE and EO.

You have a lot of gear upgrading to do, go back through the guide and look at each option and see what is available to you. I know the PS4 market is still fresh to items so some stuff might not be available yet, but the guide gves you multiple options from leveling item to end game item.

Just take your time and go over each slot one by one, trying to max your life and resistances and you will be fine.

Sorry i didnt replay anymore but i did read ur answer dude. Thanks for that, did some good upgrades and can already feel the difference in everything. I'm really bad into crafting so i'm not gonna touch that.. Not worth my currency i guess lol

Don't be afraid to give it a try on a cheap shaper base, it's alot easier than you think and you will see a huge difference in DMG if you do.
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

So I use 1 fossil per craft or more?

Yeah just 1 Fossil
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 10 avr. 2019 16:52:52

Imagine with T2 res and life recovery rate!

Could have been more lucky, but RNG troll me :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires