3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
blaar75 a écrit :
Hi, having some problems trying to trigger EE.

I was wondering, cant you drop faster attacks and increased crit from shield charge and replace that with curse on hit and flammability.

Then use the two point getting EE and drop it into something else.

Maybe go up from the Elementalist node and grab amplify.

What problem are you having triggering EE? Your profile is private so we can't see your gear.

Dropping Faster attacks and crit from shield charge is going to lower your clear speed and ability to trigger EO so that's not a good option.
So I see a few additional options to invest your final points (lvl 87+ basically)

One of the options that ISNT mentioned is explosive impact.. is there any reason for that?

4 skillpoints for 10 int, 45% fire damage and 8% extra area of effect seems like a decent extra damage bonus if that's what you're going for, no?
Dernière édition par EraChanZ, le 25 déc. 2017 21:53:36
"
EraChanZ a écrit :
So I see a few additional options to invest your final points (lvl 87+ basically)

One of the options that ISNT mentioned is explosive impact.. is there any reason for that?

4 skillpoints for 10 int, 45% fire damage and 8% extra area of effect seems like a decent extra damage bonus if that's what you're going for, no?

4 skillpoints for 2 jewel socket, way better then those stats

max hp and 2 dps stat jewels (burning dmg/fire dmg/area dmg/% dmg/damage over time)
"
EraChanZ a écrit :

I drop Tireless and go through Elementalist for Devotion and a jewel socket for my lvl 90 tree. It's more life and damage and the 12% all res helps gearing ALOT.

I had some decent luck for essence crafting today. I yolo exalted the first one for the armor. Thinking about scour crafting it for T1 life when I get some more curency. Never really crafted before but I think it's worth it.

Shot my DPS up more than 100k from a lvl 16 burning helm
Dernière édition par Scarri, le 26 déc. 2017 02:18:24
Thanks for your guide. You gave us a lot of informations, so it is really easy to level up with.
Lvl 91 atm, have 370k DPS in POB with 1.8k life regen and 10k hp. Should i be able to fight shaper?
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Lvl 91 atm, have 370k DPS in POB with 1.8k life regen and 10k hp. Should i be able to fight shaper?

Yes. Shaper is more about knowing how the fight mechanics work than gear honestly. So if you can clear all of his guardians you should be able to kill him.
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!
"
dkdunk a écrit :
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!

Are you playing HC or SC? Either way Kaom's for survival either elder helm or essence craft for damage. Those would be my top 2 choices based on your gear, you should be able to fill in resists for cheap on your rings after getting either.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires