3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi, having some problems trying to trigger EE.

I was wondering, cant you drop faster attacks and increased crit from shield charge and replace that with curse on hit and flammability.

Then use the two point getting EE and drop it into something else.

Maybe go up from the Elementalist node and grab amplify.
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Im having some trouble killing the minotaur, idk what to change next on my gear it seems like it will boost very little my dps and i would need to spend a lot of currency for it.

Gear:

Spoiler

Either get someone to help to kill minotaur, or farm for more currency to get better items, there is not much you can change without paying a lot of currency for it.

You can try to get a socketed ring with the usual life and resist and +3 to socketed lvl gems, and then put purity of fire in it. At lvl 23 purity of fire gives you another 1% max fire res, that means you will degen less and regen more, won't help dps wise, but will help you survive a bit longer.

Look for a better belt, either the new ones with sockets, or a leather belt as they give you the most to maximum life.

You could also try and see if you can get down minotaur with scorching ray, get a balefire sceptre+ ele focus+burning+efficacy.

Otherwise getting more dps,would mean getting your hands on a rare sceptre with good rolls on it, and that goes from 2 ex up....
Dernière édition par Nosferat, le 25 déc. 2017 05:50:19
I have a question about new elder prismatic jewels: watcher's eye.

It can have mods "% of Physical Damage taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire" and same for Purity of Lightning. What if i use both auras and have jewel with that mods?

How does this damage converting works together? Can i reduce damage taken using both mods or only one will works?
Thanks for the answers on my helmet guys, apreciate it!

Picked up another one im going to use but so far like 1500 chromes in and no red socket :(

Wich map do you think its the best to farm as RF? Vaults seems not profitable at all
could you please help me with some tips with my setup? https://pastebin.com/uQnMixJs PoB says "net life regen: 702.5" but that's really really low considering how much hp there is to fill (9k). Besides that, what other sources of damage mitigation are there? (for 1shot purposes)
Is there a diminishing returns on leveling faster attacks support for shield charge? Slightly annoying having to deal with the dexterity floor, since that's the only thing demanding it. Wondering what the dps difference is vs avoiding dext entirely and accepting a lower level gem.
Can I use Scorching Ray setup in this build? Instead of using Kaom Chest?
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Im having some trouble killing the minotaur, idk what to change next on my gear it seems like it will boost very little my dps and i would need to spend a lot of currency for it.

Gear:

Spoiler

Your biggest damage upgrade for cheap would be to slam an essence of horror on that helm. Just having the essence mod alone will be a huge damage upgrade if you can manage your resist elsewhere. Getting an elder helm with burning damage mod would also be a DPS upgrade over just the RF enchant, my POB is showing about a 60k dps increase with the lvl 16 mod.
"
ksaldana1 a écrit :
Is there a diminishing returns on leveling faster attacks support for shield charge? Slightly annoying having to deal with the dexterity floor, since that's the only thing demanding it. Wondering what the dps difference is vs avoiding dext entirely and accepting a lower level gem.

Attack speed for shield charge does have huge diminishing returns for dps, the gain is clear speed from moving faster. You only need shield charge to hit once for EE and crit once every 8 seconds for EO, after that there is zero dps increase to be had from it. Don't stress over it at all lvl 2 is fine if you can't get Dex on any gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires