3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
gepmah a écrit :
Hey guys, can you help me out, I'm leveling RF char and killed Uber Atziri yesterday. I know boss mechanics so it's not too bad, but it feels like my damage is pretty low. Also, the mobs in that area are freaking brutal, I'm nearly killed in a couple of hits! even though I have 7.5+k HP, 9 endurance charges, etc.

Also, almost did HotGM yesterday, but the girl with summon specters and skeletons destroyed me :D

Anyway, can you check my character and tell me what is wrong with him?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gepmah/characters

IGN - Taihei_Doma

I took a quick look, nice 36 achievements
your rf char looks like a starter rf character essentially, your missing a few jewel nodes on the skill tree while that you will get to later. most of your existing jewels can be improved slightly. so your missing about 500+ life and 100% dmg or so right there. your helm running the rf is a 4linker, that cuts your dmg by ALOT. a doriyani while is decent for starting out, upgrading to a shaper scepter will up your dmg by another 40% or so with extra utilities.

the biggest issue is the helmet for your damage, and its also the most expensive.

rf damage has never been the highest compared to other builds, its more about staying power and consistent damage, when you min max rf you get a lot more damage. ive never ran hall of the grandmaster, but ive ran plenty of uber atziris and the chaos dicks don't do anything but the 2h hulk mobs hit really hard always. they hit even harder once you find them inside vaal temples past delve lv 300

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 25 sept. 2018 03:31:25
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
gepmah a écrit :
Hey guys, can you help me out, I'm leveling RF char and killed Uber Atziri yesterday. I know boss mechanics so it's not too bad, but it feels like my damage is pretty low. Also, the mobs in that area are freaking brutal, I'm nearly killed in a couple of hits! even though I have 7.5+k HP, 9 endurance charges, etc.

Also, almost did HotGM yesterday, but the girl with summon specters and skeletons destroyed me :D

Anyway, can you check my character and tell me what is wrong with him?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gepmah/characters

IGN - Taihei_Doma

I took a quick look, nice 36 achievements
your rf char looks like a starter rf character essentially, your missing a few jewel nodes on the skill tree while that you will get to later. most of your existing jewels can be improved slightly. so your missing about 500+ life and 100% dmg or so right there. your helm running the rf is a 4linker, that cuts your dmg by ALOT. a doriyani while is decent for starting out, upgrading to a shaper scepter will up your dmg by another 40% or so with extra utilities.

the biggest issue is the helmet for your damage, and its also the most expensive.

rf damage has never been the highest compared to other builds, its more about staying power and consistent damage, when you min max rf you get a lot more damage. ive never ran hall of the grandmaster, but ive ran plenty of uber atziris and the chaos dicks don't do anything but the 2h hulk mobs hit really hard always. they hit even harder once you find them inside vaal temples past delve lv 300

Thanks, 36 were pretty easy this league)

Yeah, my jewels cover part of my ele resists, and mostly 3 modded, better ones are 1ex+ and I'm saving for Watcher's eye with life recovery atm.

The helmet is a really expensive item, I bought this one with 30% more ele damage for 2ex I believe. those with Burning damage AND 30% more ele damage are freaking 5ex+ with other semi-decent mods.

Oh, so these uber Atziri dudes are powerful regardless, I see) Thought my char is super squishy for some reason. Probably because my previous character is Ele hit ascendant and it just one-shots every mob in the Uber Atziri location.

Thanks for your help!
NANI
Dernière édition par gepmah, le 25 sept. 2018 03:45:36
idk how you say its easy this league, by my count I hard cap at 34-35 the last 1 is gonna be hell to get

Far from ideal but after 30 fossils i'll settle on this for now !

I feel like pristine only is the way to go, pristine + scorched gives too much garbage with added fire and whatnot :/ Unless you have hundreds of fossils lying around
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 25 sept. 2018 14:48:20
does regen come from gear or mostly passive tree?
"
dmaty414 a écrit :
does regen come from gear or mostly passive tree?

Just off my head :
Double kaom's way
Marble amulet (more if elder)
Elder belt (+20% global regen)
Watcher's eye (+30% global regen)
The rest is mostly passive tree. You can get some regen on elder/shaped pieces, like my gloves if you want to check
You can get % regen on armor pieces and jewels from delve mods. U can also get increased maximum life%/ life hybrid from delve mods. So delve makes rf builds even better I suppose, at least in terms of life.
Dernière édition par hooftothehead, le 25 sept. 2018 16:52:25
i was watching you video and i noticed that in the uber elder fight when you first turn on your rf and have no endurance charges you are not degening, but in your map video you turn on your rf with no charges and strt degening ,and don't start to regen till you have your charges. i know you are using Kaom's way and that's why you start to regen when you get charges but thats not my question my question is why do you degen before you have no charges.
Dernière édition par xbanx17, le 25 sept. 2018 17:23:55
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

Far from ideal but after 30 fossils i'll settle on this for now !

I feel like pristine only is the way to go, pristine + scorched gives too much garbage with added fire and whatnot :/ Unless you have hundreds of fossils lying around

wow, nice craft, the pristine only sounds good but ive been using pristine + scorch, hence minus 10ex, but I can't help it I want the 50% fire dmg
"
xbanx17 a écrit :
i was watching you video and i noticed that in the uber elder fight when you first turn on your rf and have no endurance charges you are not degening, but in your map video you turn on your rf with no charges and strt degening ,and don't start to regen till you have your charges. i know you are using Kaom's way and that's why you start to regen when you get charges but thats not my question my question is why do you degen before you have no charges.

map had elemental weakness, and i don't have my resists overcapped without endurance charge, so that's why i degen right at the start. i actually stop degening when i pop my potions, one of the potions has immunity to curses on it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires