[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

"League Starter"

- Uses Kaoms Heart

Yea...... about that.

Oh, and a headhunter.

No big deal, just a League Starter.
Dernière édition par darkjoy, le 1 sept. 2017 10:47:28
"
darkjoy a écrit :
"League Starter"

- Uses Kaoms Heart

Yea...... about that.

Oh, and a headhunter.

You use a 1c weapon and random 5l rare chest with life (also 1c) to clear to red maps. It clearly works as a league starter. Disfavour, Kaom, Headhunter are clearly not starter/budget optioms, but to finish the build, HH especially being the ultimate luxury item, you know this.
with the "endgame" gear 6 link disfavor etc, would u change anything in tree to run labs easily
"
darkjoy a écrit :
"League Starter"

- Uses Kaoms Heart

Yea...... about that.

Oh, and a headhunter.

?? I did this build to start off the league and worked my way to my kaom's, 6L disfavour and headhunter. Do you think those items just appear in somebody's inventory magically?
"
Resuna a écrit :
Newbie player here trying out this build for HHC. What order would you recommend purchasing the core uniques in?

I do believe I mentioned that in the guide. Please read through it all.

"
bugverwirrt a écrit :
Love the build!

Quick questions:

1. Since I wont have the currency in the near future to afford a Starforge or Disfavour, I am most likely using the Kondo's Pride or Doomsower.

Is it worth it to spec into the Node "Red Storm"? For 3 Points, I would get another 25% Chance of Bleeding (For a total of 50%) and additional 30% more physical damage.
Of Course I would only do this while using Kondo's Pride and would respec as soon as I get my Hands on something better.

Are there any other 2hand weapons, which outperform Kondo's/Doomsower, but less expensive than the true BiS choices? (Since I have to at least 5-link those weapons aswell)

2. Similar to #1. The chest Kaoms Heart is way out of my league at the moment, so I was looking for alternatives. I found the "Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb" (Link: Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb ), which would give me more Movement Speed, increased AS + AS on kills and a nice boost of max. 50% to cyclone. This all comes for the price of defense, but since I am playing in Softcore, a death wouldn't be the end. (I could also pick up Iron Reflexes to change the Evasion to Armor)

Would this be a decent alternative? Or would a rare 6 link chest with Life/Res/etc. a better option?

Thanks in advance!

1. No you attack so fast with cyclone that you'll have everything that doesn't die instantly bleeding, 25% is more than enough.

You could get a rare axe or sword with good rolls but they're really not necessary, kondo's pride easily carried me through t13-15 maps while saving for my disfavour and kaom's.

2. Bronn's is fine for softcore but even if I played soft core I'd still opt for a defensive option in an astral plate or belly until kaom's.

"
toteygee1 a écrit :
Hey thanks for a great guide,

I am at the point where I have purchased a Kaom's Heart and now have to decide between 6L Disfavour or 6L Starforge.. Could you advise me which one to go? My goal is to kill shaper and uber atziri. Thanks in advance.

I'd probably use starforge for shaper and uber atziri, but it's really just personal preference. Both are completely capable.

"
Dratino a écrit :
Hey, great guide i wanna try it out. But i have some doubts about weapon. What should i buy starforge or atziri's disfavour? What is difference betwen those?

It's just personal preference, if you're using starforge you can't do elemental damage so if I were to use it I'd look for a +1 curse amulet and do dual blasphemy curses. The differences are pretty obvious if you just look at the weapons.

"
gm08872 a écrit :
with the "endgame" gear 6 link disfavor etc, would u change anything in tree to run labs easily

Nothing particularly, I'd probably drop kaom's heart for a 6L astral plate (from divination cards) and pick up the 3 endurance charges on the tree, otherwise it should work perfectly fine and absolutely demolish izaro.
No vitality void?
Hi, i'm currently playing a similar build in hhc and was wondering what were your thoughts on
compared to belt of the deciever. other than that great all around build that easily gets into red maps, good job making it easy to read and follow for newer players
I'm having a lot of fun with your build, currently lvl 78 in HHC.

"
"
gm08872 a écrit :

Nothing particularly, I'd probably drop kaom's heart for a 6L astral plate (from divination cards) and pick up the 3 endurance charges on the tree, otherwise it should work perfectly fine and absolutely demolish izaro.

How would you generate endurance charges against Izaro ?

Dernière édition par Miriemos, le 2 sept. 2017 12:49:01
"
Miriemos a écrit :
I'm having a lot of fun with your build, currently lvl 78 in HHC.

"
"
gm08872 a écrit :

How would you generate endurance charges against Izaro ?

prob just enduring cry, though I've had no problems running full key labs with this build as is
What about Iron Reflexes as an option for this build?
IGN: Backabacka

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires