[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

I've been playing this build for a week now, really amazing. I was wondering how did you hit level 100? I am level 93 atm (highest level ever) and I was wondering how to maximize my xp/hour. Could you talk a bit about your way to 100? ty
"
Fanov a écrit :
I've been playing this build for a week now, really amazing. I was wondering how did you hit level 100? I am level 93 atm (highest level ever) and I was wondering how to maximize my xp/hour. Could you talk a bit about your way to 100? ty

T15 Beachhead rotations seems to be the way to go this league.
"
Fanov a écrit :

I mostly did shaped coves/tropical island/ashen wood/maze of the minotaur and a bit of abyss until about 99.5 then grinded out the last bit in beachheads since I wanted to do 99-100 in 24 hours and it wouldn't be possible doing solo maps.
Hey, I was going to do an elemental Ngamahu cyclone slayer and started it, but this looks far more interesting to me (good thing I'm only level 19). I was wondering if using a Starforge instead of Disfavour would be a good choice since this is a pure physical build and their prices are similar in Harbinger (I also have a 6L Disfavour in standard so I'd like it if I didn't collect duplicates).
Hey, i'm now starting to touch maps and was wondering if this build can be done as a lab farmer and how important is it to use doomsower instead of kondu?
Great build. Should I even try shaper with a 5L disfavour? I am sc so deaths don't matter. I just don't want to waste money. Also would it be better to get a 5l starforge while I try and 6l my disfavour if I plan to farm shaper anyways?. Thanks!
"
KiraPoE a écrit :
Hey, I was going to do an elemental Ngamahu cyclone slayer and started it, but this looks far more interesting to me (good thing I'm only level 19). I was wondering if using a Starforge instead of Disfavour would be a good choice since this is a pure physical build and their prices are similar in Harbinger (I also have a 6L Disfavour in standard so I'd like it if I didn't collect duplicates).

It's not a pure physical build as I use herald of ash and hatred, I've commented a few times on what I'd do if I went phys with starforge instead, but it's just speculation, I used disfavour and I was completely satisfied with it, no intent to change.

"
kwhat420 a écrit :
Great build. Should I even try shaper with a 5L disfavour? I am sc so deaths don't matter. I just don't want to waste money. Also would it be better to get a 5l starforge while I try and 6l my disfavour if I plan to farm shaper anyways?. Thanks!

I wouldn't try to do shaper with a 5-link, but as I said in the OP this build is for mapping not for bossing. I have never done shaper on it so I can't comment.

"
TwinPsionic a écrit :
Hey, i'm now starting to touch maps and was wondering if this build can be done as a lab farmer and how important is it to use doomsower instead of kondu?

Yes the build can be done as a lab farmer, it works exceptionally well as one as all slayers tend to. It's just preference, you can enter it in PoB with your specific character to see the exact differences, but they're both transitional weapons while you save towards disfavour.
I've now tested ngamahu slayer and I definitely prefer my build, for the same investment I'm far tankier with better leech, better anti-reflect and better damage. I'll be respeccing my character to phys with disfavour right away but this was my gear if anyone's interested. No crazy opals or anything but my original build wasn't using crazy steel rings either.

Well I've ripped a bunch of stuff lately and decided to go back to my breaching roots and start spinning to win again. Pretty bad budget so I won't have a disfavor any time soon. I like how the gear priority is laid out in the guide. What would you recommend would be the minimum requirements for someone not too experienced with uber (health, dps, etc)?

Also were you rank 1 on HHC with this character? I think I saw a similar name rip one night like a week ago or so. If so what got you if you don't mind me asking.

Dernière édition par Syche22, le 10 sept. 2017 23:51:10
Can confirm he dead :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires