[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

"
Yeah I considered using Haemophilia gloves but I just really wasn't lacking for clearspeed at all, and I much prefer life gloves, the extra resists help a lot too with gearing.

I don't really want to put a live search for jewels into the OP as I think it's something people should really learn to set up themselves to suit their needs.

After writing my comment I started crafting spiked gloves and got these on the first regal:

So yeah, I'm not using Haemophila anymore...

Respect your choice not to include a search link, btw.
"
Euploid a écrit :
"
Yeah I considered using Haemophilia gloves but I just really wasn't lacking for clearspeed at all, and I much prefer life gloves, the extra resists help a lot too with gearing.

I don't really want to put a live search for jewels into the OP as I think it's something people should really learn to set up themselves to suit their needs.

After writing my comment I started crafting spiked gloves and got these on the first regal:

So yeah, I'm not using Haemophila anymore...

Respect your choice not to include a search link, btw.

nice gloves, congrats :) slam those for hybrid life/flat phys
at what point do u start with cyclone?
So im bleeding dry on mana at 32 when cycloning, gets better? xD
"
Kanses a écrit :

"
fredstars a écrit :

If you want to cyclone while levelling you need to either drop hatred or use a thief's torment.
"
"
Kanses a écrit :

"
fredstars a écrit :

If you want to cyclone while levelling you need to either drop hatred or use a thief's torment.

You can also use a jewel with mana leech on phys damage - perfectly does the trick for me.
How should you be applying bleed if you use Kondo's Pride?
"
"
Kanses a écrit :

"
fredstars a écrit :

Ty for quick reply, 5link should look like?; Cyclon>melee phys> ruthless> maim > damage on full(added fire until cruel labS)

:)

Cheers
Dernière édition par fredstars, le 29 août 2017 12:16:06
Started league with this. Going fine, well, Cyclone and Sunder for leveling is pretty strong almost no matter what you do.

I liked this build over any of the other Slayer Cycloners, since I just wanna map and don't have any currency.

I'm at the point where I should pick Doomsower or Kondo's Pride, and considering I'll be using one till I get the currency (IF EVER) for Starforge/Disfavor, I'd really like to know which is better. Kondo probably has the higher theoretical dps, but Doomsower has smoother gameplay with that aspd and better aoe.

First item I bought was Carnage Heart (why is this so expensive, sucks for a league starter) followed by a good Quicksilver (gotta go fast).
Dernière édition par Clerith, le 29 août 2017 17:18:26
I'm super new to this game and am having trouble understanding mana in this build.

-Why is leap slam the only skill using blood magic?

-If cyclone isn't blood magic how do we generate the mana especially with herald of ash, hatred?

-End game I still don't see a way to generate mana with no flasks. The other build guide I was looking at had a blood magic support for all the skills and just using 100% of mana to Auras.

I think I'm missing out on some simple things as I've never played PoE before 3.0

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires