[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
stekhans a écrit :

Maybe it's just me, anyone that tried the expensive gem setup?
Any tips?

I did 6L starforge, w/ Kaom's and I quickly sold all the gear. And I mean I had 4 GOOD chance to shock jewels too, and 10% chance to shock if you havnt crit boot enchant. It did good damage but The build is only good as a lab farmer IMO. Starforge is completely overkill for it, and if you want a mapper, there are better builds.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 24 sept. 2017 01:12:32
"
stekhans a écrit :
Tried doing some guardians and I dont know, with the cyclone setup I feel its alot easier moving around and setting up totems.
With starforged+kaom, vulnerability, enduring and vortex skills it's more like I'm standing still and casting curses and shiet and having alot more problem avoiding stuff.

Just do not stand still and try to avoid stuff. Cursing enemies only if you have time for that. Same for enduring cry. Actually i am almost never use EC.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Starforge is completely overkill for it, and if you want a mapper, there are better builds.

Thats bullshit. I was playing with SRS/Zombie Baron build, ultimate mapper and so on - and i assure you, this build is exellent choise for top-tier maps.
"
_PBS_ a écrit :
"
Starforge is completely overkill for it, and if you want a mapper, there are better builds.

Thats bullshit. I was playing with SRS/Zombie Baron build, ultimate mapper and so on - and i assure you, this build is exellent choise for top-tier maps.

lol jesus...it's not though. It's slow. The main issue is, totems have a leash range. If you leave that range, they don't attack. You are constantly dropping totems, standing there waiting for stuff to die / run in a circle waiting for them to die.

Another build has already moved on.

Let me put it another way. You press the key to drop totems, wait a second, make sure you are in leash range or they wont attack, mobs die, now you can move on. Another build presses one button everything in site is dead and is now on the next screen. The Totem guy is way back there saying wait for me!
Now tell me, how is that AT ALL comparable? The second example is vastly superior at mapping.

If you think Warchief totem is fast clearing I don't know what to say. And if you think it's comparable to " ultimate mapper" ( what ever that is) I got a bridge to sell you. It's tolerable but relative to a build that's good at mapping, this is slow as fuck. Don't be butthurt about it, there's no logic to arguing this. It's just a fact. It's a good lab runner and meh at mapping. Most Map runners are good at mapping and meh at labs, it's pretty normal.

It's a safe choice for top tier maps. But fast it is not. Not really something you can "assure me" otherwise on. Been playing this game since closed beta. Warchief totem is not a clear speed build lol

When I was playing this and took it as far as Starforge /chance to shock jewels and boot enchant, I was kidding my self. I wanted to make him strong AAF, but none of it helps the build to...not suck at mapping. Good at bosses? Fuck ya. Labs? excellent. Mapping? somewhere between OK and poop.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 24 sept. 2017 15:59:08
Hi, i want to say ty for the build. Love it so much: i started as Juggernaut with brass dom and to me the champion is better: more mobility , totem taunt all, very safe and easy to go 90 and over.

ps: I manage to do all gardien easily with starforge and kaom's.
Guys, as we have permanent Fortify and permanent Onslaught:
what about Three-step Assault Shagreen Boots which gives +140% evasion when we have Onslaught?

With decent 6-link armor-evasion body we'll have about 50% evasion.
Plus we can put Cloth and Chain passive.

What do you think? Or +1500 health from Kaom is still better in terms of survival?
"
"
_PBS_ a écrit :
"

lol jesus...it's not though. It's slow. The main issue is, totems have a leash range. If you leave that range, they don't attack. You are constantly dropping totems, standing there waiting for stuff to die / run in a circle waiting for them to die.

Another build has already moved on.

Man where ha said something about speed?
Read once more and then answer.

He just mention that this build is good at top-tier maps and i agree.

I tried tier 12-13 without any problems, it is not a char that enter map click one button and check loot in whole map.

Update - done Pit of the Chimera Map - tier 16 without problems - died once on boss fight as i haven`t read or watched what is the strategy where he disappear and attack :)

In Game nick - Amarinho
Dernière édition par Amare, le 28 sept. 2017 03:54:43
Hey guys I'm having some troubles getting higher life regen.
It says ingame that I have 549.8 life regen but in PoB it says I have 943.6, how is that? there is no setting that counts flasks or anything like that so how can it be almost doubled in PoB?

My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/YumKETw6

Would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on how life regen works in PoE.
Thx guys.
Could you not use enduring cry to proc worthy foe ascendancy and put cull on leap slam?

If you went this route what you do with the second six link?
from guide ”Your totems can taunt, making bosses much less dangerous.”

What mechanics from the build makes the totems be able to taunt? Maybe this one? - Champion ascendancy has option ”Conqueror” that gives ”25% chance to Taunt on Hit”. Does this expand on the totems? Can champion also taunt on using cyclone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires