[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
tweedacus a écrit :
Hey guys im wanting to run Uberlab but my hp and dps is low.. i know my gems arent leveled but surely it shouldnt loose that much dps?

Leveling the gems will surely help. I also opt for ruthless over faster attacks, since I don't have issues with regular mobs, and ruthless feels stronger against the bosses. I also just leave in conc effect for everything at this point. You can also link Cyclone to Maim/Life Gain on Hit/Culling Strike to maim your target and get a cull, while providing a way to heal. I have mine linked up with Blind, as well.

Getting some flat phys damage on rings and gloves (and attack speed, especially on the gloves) will only help your damage output as well. A 6-link was a big jump for me as well, and a 6-Link chest isn't all that expensive now. You can buy one for like 30-40 chaos, and roll it yourself, or find a decent corrupted one with the right colors for like 7-10 chaos.

Not sure what your flask situation is, but a Lion's Roar is great for another 20-25% more phys damage, also really cheap at like 7-8 chaos. Witchfire brew is also great for the vulnerability, which is even more damage.

Edit: Also finish 20%ing your sword! 20% everything, it's cheap enough. :)
Dernière édition par Shaemis, le 14 sept. 2017 13:03:56
"
tweedacus a écrit :
Hey guys im wanting to run Uberlab but my hp and dps is low.. i know my gems aren't leveled but surely it shouldn't loose that much dps?

Gem levels are pretty important, it is why Vaal'ing a level 20 gem is worth it for the chance of +1 level on the gem in lots of situations. There are no gems in your other gear? Were you working on switching up your setup or something? Having a CWDT setup and a movement skill will be helpful.
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 14 sept. 2017 14:10:01
Are Perseverance and Devoto’s Devotion a "must" ? because I could get some rare with higher life + res
Thank you
Is there some viable option for second 6-link?
I don't know, more powerful golem, Animated Guardian, some ultrasafe CDWT, anything?

I'm pretty good with my rare armour, don't wanna change it to Kaom.
And now I have 6-link Starforge (100 fuses, I'm lucky bastard).
"
mysexylove50 a écrit :
Are Perseverance and Devoto’s Devotion a "must" ? because I could get some rare with higher life + res
Thank you

Certainly not, but you'll need to make up the dex loss on another piece from Devoto's. Worth noting you'll be losing 36% attack speed and 40% move speed as well, so it'll be a pretty big drop in your general "speed" for clearing/uber lab running. Could just run a silver flask to ease that up a bit, though.
"
Shaemis a écrit :

Certainly not, but you'll need to make up the dex loss on another piece from Devoto's. Worth noting you'll be losing 36% attack speed and 40% move speed as well, so it'll be a pretty big drop in your general "speed" for clearing/uber lab running. Could just run a silver flask to ease that up a bit, though.

36% attack speed & 40% move speed , the helmet only gains 16%AS and 20%MP , am I missing something?
thank you for reply
"
mysexylove50 a écrit :
"
Shaemis a écrit :

36% attack speed & 40% move speed , the helmet only gains 16%AS and 20%MP , am I missing something?

Yes, permanent Onslaught from belt - 20%AS and 20%MS (with Fortitude ascendancy)
Dernière édition par _PBS_, le 15 sept. 2017 15:50:10
"
_PBS_ a écrit :
"
mysexylove50 a écrit :
"
Shaemis a écrit :

Yes, permanent Onslaught from belt - 20%AS and 20%MS (with Fortitude ascendancy)

Exactly this. If I removed the belt, I'd also be losing about 14% increased attack damage from my evasion, and it also gives your totems the ability to gain fortify as well (on melee stun, which comes from Ruthless from me, usually.)
Hey guys

I figured I need a lab farmer and consolidated all my currency /sold a lot of stuff. I could get a 6L Starforge....

Question is, is this build worth it, or should I leave it as a lab farmer with 5L Gruthkul /Kondo's?
I could ignore the idea of Kaom's ( it bothers me the fire dmg would do nothing anyways), keep Gruthkuls and just 4L the Starforge? Still, again, is it worth it either way?

How enjoyable is this as mroe than a lab farmer?
I'm seeing very high survivability with knockback/blind, /life gain on hit w/ cyclone etc, life regen...looks great. Not the squishy run in circles Totem build I normally picture.

I said screw it!

it's nearly 2x the dps as Kondo's and this build already sold me so away I go lol
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 17 sept. 2017 06:35:19
I never understood this, why would you want to switch to a lab farmer when you have enough currency to buy a starforge? It's not like you'd need to farm more currency... You're better off trying to get a build that can use the starforge more effectively instead by then or some crazy fast map clearing build.

Weaknesses to the build that liftingnerdbro omitted:
- this build is really slow when trying to clear maps so xp farming is slow
- no control over which enemies the totem attacks first; vorici missions can fail and killing off an enemy with "other enemies can't die" can be a bit annoying at times

This is a problem inherent to totem builds.
Dernière édition par Waswat, le 17 sept. 2017 12:35:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires