[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Anyone have thoughts on taking master of metal over worthy foe in the ascendancy?

I'm having trouble figuring out what's better. Master of metal is really nice though. 4 totems all impaling is neat.
"
nematodes a écrit :
I would love it if somebody could go more into detail on why he choose the basalt flask over something like azuris promise.

... because of the brutality support - I guess.
Why my build have very low dps?

POB link
https://pastebin.com/NJpa3Vm7

Is there a weapon upgrade in between Kondo -> Starforge?

I changed Vortex -> Enfeeble for extra defense. I never saw any use of Vortex and have never played with it before, so am I missing something important with that gem?

I'm currently using a 5link Belly of the Beast, and I'd like to hear your input on what is most important to focus on next. A) Starforge B) Loreweave C) Belly (6-link).

Hope you can shed some light on these questions,
thanks.
hey Lifting, have you got an updated pastebin with the new set up for 3.5?
Does anyone know of a build similar to this one, but maintained? I got really bummed out once I realized this "guide" is dead.
Is Vaal Ancestral Warchief worth using? Because that + multi totems means you hit 4 totems without Ancestral Bond, right?
I have the unique bely on just wondering why I dont have perm Onslaught
at the top too

"
Dontbejello a écrit :
I have the unique bely on just wondering why I dont have perm Onslaught
at the top too

perm onslaught is from the unique belt that gives onslaught while you have fortify, that with the ascendancy node that gives perm fortify = perm onslaught
What are the further investments as mentioned, but not included in the guide?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires