[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

Anyone playing this in HC?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Anyone else having trouble sustaining mana without Spirit Void or a Enlighten?
I'm level 91 and have a 6L and need either Sprit Void or a level 3 Enlighten.

Wondering if getting physical damage on rings or amulet and mana leech with physical damage is enough to sustain.
GMT -7:00 PST
Dernière édition par nosl1w, le 27 août 2017 20:38:55
"
nosl1w a écrit :

Wondering if getting physical damage on rings or amulet and mana leech with physical damage is enough to sustain.

Spirit Void is the best choice.
If you reroll to EO version you won't need enlighten or spirit void.
"
nosl1w a écrit :

I had trouble sustaining mana with the standard RT build until I equipped a level 2 Enlighten - didn't need a level 3. On single target, I had to swap Melee Splash out for Ruthless to use less mana per cast. But that gives more damage as well, so I would be doing it anyways. Now that I'm running the EO build instead, I can keep Melee Splash on for single target fights and can keep up my mana. This helps on fights like Chimera a lot.
Where is the EO version of the build ? I can't find the link nor the tree :/
Was looking for a flicker build.
Is it possible that this build will be viable with Witch ?
I only play standard
"
Kenakth a écrit :
"
nosl1w a écrit :

@skoll yeah seems like Spirit Void is pretty necessary.

I had trouble sustaining mana with the standard RT build until I equipped a level 2 Enlighten - didn't need a level 3. On single target, I had to swap Melee Splash out for Ruthless to use less mana per cast. But that gives more damage as well, so I would be doing it anyways. Now that I'm running the EO build instead, I can keep Melee Splash on for single target fights and can keep up my mana. This helps on fights like Chimera a lot.

Yeah for single target bosses even my level 3 Enlighten isn't cutting it.

Might look into EO on PoB and see how much accuracy I'll need on my other gear.
Doesn't seem like I have enough points before high 90s to be able to do it though without sacrificing a lot of life.
GMT -7:00 PST
Dernière édition par nosl1w, le 28 août 2017 14:23:09
Hey, I was wondering about the differences between the ULTIMATE VERSION KEK of the skill tree and the normal one. Does it require specific gear? What's the best possible gear setup for this build?
Dernière édition par Nvnsqr, le 29 août 2017 01:02:28
I tried to do this build but as a Slayer - so far quite fun, but I have trouble with Yellow Packs, and Harbinger Packs, seems like I am flicking around like crazy and it feels like no damage is being delt.

I tried to switch out Grace with Blasphemy + Flammability, but it still feels weak, especially on T11+ maps. I mean, I am only 76, but shouldnt there be enough damage nodes? Dont think Uber Lab will make quite the difference and honestly I dunno what else I can do to squeeze out more damage on my tree.

https://pastebin.com/xGcZy6Rh

FlickmyPeePeePlease is my char.

"
In the bottom left corner of the passive tree, things have changed. Can you post a more updated skill tree??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires