[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

To fix the mana problems I was having, all it took was a level 2 enlighten.

Just downed Shaper, first try with flicker strike. 3 portals left after he was down, 1 death due to my own stupidity (testing if I could outleech the beam) and 1 I'm not sure what happened, was fine and then instantly dead (it wasn't a slam). You can't outleech his beam as a Champion, but you can outleech his projectiles. Overall it was pretty easy. I wouldn't doubt it can be done deathless if one was experienced. I have not tried all of the Guardians yet, but Mino wasn't so bad, and Hydra was super easy

"
karlossounet a écrit :

- Xoph's blood is freaking expensive... Is it worth the investment ?
(I'm having trouble finding enough time to play this league... miss the week end launch, a whole week just after... kinda sucks)

Regarding Xoph's Blood:

My Champion is level 91, and the following is my Path of Building DPS without, and then with the "Covered in Ash" debuff given by Xoph's Blood:

Note: All of the following DPS is with flasks running at full frenzy charges, and I don't believe they include ignite damage.

DPS Without Covered in Ash:

Regular mobs: 716,801.6
Standard Boss: 477,867.7
Shaper/Guardian: 396,873.2

DPS With Covered in Ash:

Regular mobs: 847,129.1
Standard Boss: 564,752.7
Shaper/Guardian: 469,031.9

These numbers aren't really high, but it shows just how important that debuff is - an 18.2% increase in DPS. On trash mobs it doesn't really matter, as they will die fast enough that they won't hit you to get the debuff applied.
Dernière édition par Kenakth, le 25 août 2017 10:36:15
"
Drogodoone a écrit :
Hi, I'm playing this build pretty much to the letter, and having lots of fun with it. I invested about 60 ex in some pretty godly gear. I should be able to Guardian/Shaper. However, I'm encountering some clunky/glitchy problems that are repeatedly getting me killed. Firstly, resolute technique is supposed to make us never miss right? But I miss all the time... I mean all the time. I'll dance around a mob and not hit anything, leaving me with no mana, no frenzy charges, and then dead. This problem alone has made it impossible to get past lvl 90. I keep dying when no death should have happened, because my toon misses, and I end up stuck in the middle of a boss fight or big map mob waiting for my flicker cooldown.

Secondly, whenever the above situation occurs, I seem unable to consume my mana flask. I hit the flask and it does not respond at all... leaving me double-doomed to die. What the hell? Is this a bug that I should report or am I doing something wrong? Why is my resolute stance character freaking missing!?

The third problem is that with 6.7k life, 35k armour and permanent fortify damage reduction, I'm still getting one-shot very frequently by bosses, even in lower tier maps like t13. This should not be happening either, should it?

Someone help.

I had the very same issue. Switch Networking mode from predictive to lockstep.

[/quote]
I had the very same issue. Switch Networking mode from predictive to lockstep.[/quote]

Wow... you sir have just saved my flicker experience. The whole game feels more clunky now, but no more character missing or inability to drink flasks. What a difference! Thank you.
"

Hey bro, nice insight you gave here.

I have a few interogation regarding your orientation for this build :
- Artic armor is insane, but aren't you missing the flammability on blasphemy while mapping ?
(Might be a dump question regarding how trash mobs melt)
- Flamme Golem, bruh ? I use ice Golem as well on a CWDT for the additionnal accuracy, getting me up to 92% chance to hit, which feels great.
- Xoph's blood is freaking expensive... Is it worth the investment ?
(I'm having trouble finding enough time to play this league... miss the week end launch, a whole week just after... kinda sucks)

Thanks again, See ya

- Flammability only procs on hardhitting stuff that is still alive after the first hits, mostly Bosses, the rest is dead most of the times anyways without blasphemy- flammability.

- Ice Golem might actual be the better choice there overall, also for the increased chrit chance.(No problem with the accuracy without but need about 650 +accuracy on gear)

- As already stated : Xoph's blood is worth it if you can manage to get one, a cheap alternative would be Ngamahu Tiki until you can get a xoph's blood

Also with Champion and Vaal pact i can outleech the Beam of shaper but die horrendibly in his vortexes if they overlapp on bad spotts ( Movement! Yeah.. )
Dernière édition par Lost_Legend, le 25 août 2017 11:52:43
Looking for an opinion on gear piece.

The Taming ring? Seems pretty legit, even tho this build only procs one ailment. Loss of life and fire attack damage rolls too steep?

Champion version Vs Berserker version of this build?...theres an oro`s berserker build and it seems really strong!!
Dernière édition par yissus, le 26 août 2017 13:41:18
Is anyone else here having trouble with Shaper's slam not having an animation about half the time if you are using flicker strike when he starts it? I am getting this about 50-60% of the time against him, resulting in instant death. The following video is not my character, but shows exactly what's going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqRvq1LetE

I've only noticed it on my flicker strike character as well. This hasn't been a problem for any of my past characters.
I'm confused as to why you take armor nodes yet take acrobatics?
how is this one compared to the other flicker 3.0s?
the seems like a cool build and im working on giving it a shot but quite honestly the presentation of the build post to start this thread off is lacking massively and information that should be clearly displayed is not, and instead if found scattered throughout this 20 page thread

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires