[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

"
Lost_Legend a écrit :
Just wanna drop by shortly, havin a blast with oro's champion, Level 95 atm and shaper is down with flicker ( not deathless )

Which ascendancy did you choose first?
Found another Oro build and the fella had the Vaal Clarify Gem and guess what? It rocks for bosses. No more mana issues. Just flicker away and boss dies. I didn't have one but took a level 1 Clarify Gem and Vaal Orbed it.

I think its time someone wrote up this build for the 3.0 guides. This build does fast mapping.
Dernière édition par Kirbyman, le 24 août 2017 12:04:58
"
ADEPT_ a écrit :
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :
Just wanna drop by shortly, havin a blast with oro's champion, Level 95 atm and shaper is down with flicker ( not deathless )

Inspirational - Unstoppable Hero - Fortitude - First to strike , last to Fall.

Regarding Mana issues : I took a second mana leech node until i got my gems up, 21\20 then one is absolutley sufficient even with enfeeble\no regen and vs Bosses.

Also i use arctic armour and anger, flammability on a level 20 Cast when damage taken with Flame golem. Arcitc armour helps a ton to mitigate Oro's increased fire and physical damage income.

Here you can check the gear and Tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lost_Legend/characters?SchnoisSchwammerl
Dernière édition par Lost_Legend, le 24 août 2017 12:27:41
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :
"
ADEPT_ a écrit :
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :

Regarding Mana issues : I took a second mana leech node until i got my gems up, 21\20 then one is absolutley sufficient even with enfeeble\no regen and vs Bosses.

Also i use arctic armour and anger, flammability on a level 20 Cast when damage taken with Flame golem. Arcitc armour helps a ton to mitigate Oro's increased fire and physical damage income.

Here you can check the gear and Tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lost_Legend/characters?SchnoisSchwammerl

I'd like to see your build. The link above doesn't giver permission to see it.
sry, should work now.
I just wanna know what can do more content between slayer and champion. Can we put that to rest? don't care about clear speed.
Hi all, what do yall think the optimal effective crit chance is if I am going for elemental overload? Thanks for the help :)
For the class choice : imho Champion, because you should go for Vaal - Pact which renders Slayer's overleech useles.(The lifeleechrate is fast but not as good as of with physical builds)

For the Crit chance : if you can manage to get 100 % Increase for a crit-chance of 10 , you should be settled.
Even with only those pesky 5% you will have it up about 50% , which is especially helpfull vs. the Bosses.
Hi, I'm playing this build pretty much to the letter, and having lots of fun with it. I invested about 60 ex in some pretty godly gear. I should be able to Guardian/Shaper. However, I'm encountering some clunky/glitchy problems that are repeatedly getting me killed. Firstly, resolute technique is supposed to make us never miss right? But I miss all the time... I mean all the time. I'll dance around a mob and not hit anything, leaving me with no mana, no frenzy charges, and then dead. This problem alone has made it impossible to get past lvl 90. I keep dying when no death should have happened, because my toon misses, and I end up stuck in the middle of a boss fight or big map mob waiting for my flicker cooldown.

Secondly, whenever the above situation occurs, I seem unable to consume my mana flask. I hit the flask and it does not respond at all... leaving me double-doomed to die. What the hell? Is this a bug that I should report or am I doing something wrong? Why is my resolute stance character freaking missing!?

The third problem is that with 6.7k life, 35k armour and permanent fortify damage reduction, I'm still getting one-shot very frequently by bosses, even in lower tier maps like t13. This should not be happening either, should it?

Someone help.
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :
"
ADEPT_ a écrit :
"
Lost_Legend a écrit :

Hey bro, nice insight you gave here.

I have a few interogation regarding your orientation for this build :
- Artic armor is insane, but aren't you missing the flammability on blasphemy while mapping ?
(Might be a dump question regarding how trash mobs melt)
- Flamme Golem, bruh ? I use ice Golem as well on a CWDT for the additionnal accuracy, getting me up to 92% chance to hit, which feels great.
- Xoph's blood is freaking expensive... Is it worth the investment ?
(I'm having trouble finding enough time to play this league... miss the week end launch, a whole week just after... kinda sucks)

Thanks again, See ya

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires