[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

I'm new to PoE, trying this out, and having fun with it, thanks for a good guide.

When you in leveling tips says get such and such skill gem, do you mean trade or did i miss a vendor?

Also looks like the bandit update removed a spoiler tag.
"
Cllementine a écrit :
I'm new to PoE, trying this out, and having fun with it, thanks for a good guide.

When you in leveling tips says get such and such skill gem, do you mean trade or did i miss a vendor?

Also looks like the bandit update removed a spoiler tag.

You should get all skill gems from vendors from the corresponding Act in which I suggest you get them. You will have to complete Lily Roth's quest to purchase from her in Act 6 though.

I've been updating some skill tree paths, Garfunkel found a path that saves us 3 points and a couple other nodes that are more efficient after level 90. I think it's all cleaned up now!
Would blood magic work in this case since we have life leech?
Hello! I really like the guide, doing the same build right now, but from the last update, the skill trees give "bad gateway" error, if I would like to see them in poeplanner. Could you fix or add screenshots like earlier?
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
I attached screen shots of the skill tree progress and put those up under the corresponding spoilers Last night around 5 or 6pm. Can someone please confirm that it's working? Cause I definitely see it on my end when I view the post.

Now All os down.... nice
Why slayer, shouldn't gladiator be better? Bloodseeker's instant leech renders half of the ascendancy useless.
Someone once asked me if I had learned anthing from it all, so let me tell you what I learned.
I learned everone dies alone.
But if you meant something to someone,if you helped someone,
or loved someone, If even a single person remembers you,
Then maybe you never die.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but can I do this build in Standard? Or should I do it in harbinger?
Hi, this is a really interesting build, but the perks of leech rate and "life leech effects are not removed at full life" are made useless with usage of the bloodseekers. The only thing that we benefit from the right side of the slayer tree is that we do not bleed or get stunned, but this is only WHILE ATTACKING. I think the loss of the perma leech effects really hurts this build's full potential.
"
Madlegend117 a écrit :
Would blood magic work in this case since we have life leech?

Because Hatred and Herald of Ash reserve 75% of our mana, Blood Magic would cause them to reserve 75% of our life instead... so yea lol. The damage from those two aura's is just too good to sacrifice for an extra 30% health and being able to ignore mana leech that Blood Magic would give.

I thought PoE Planner was back up for good so I deleted the images to make it less clunky, I'm just gonna put em up for good. Sorry everyone!

"
vseaux a écrit :
Sorry if this is a dumb question but can I do this build in Standard? Or should I do it in harbinger?

You can do it in either, I actually tested it in Standard before trying it out in Beta since I had all the gear.

"
yigita a écrit :
Why slayer, shouldn't gladiator be better? Bloodseeker's instant leech renders half of the ascendancy useless.

"
Hi, this is a really interesting build, but the perks of leech rate and "life leech effects are not removed at full life" are made useless with usage of the bloodseekers. The only thing that we benefit from the right side of the slayer tree is that we do not bleed or get stunned, but this is only WHILE ATTACKING. I think the loss of the perma leech effects really hurts this build's full potential.

This is a good point. I am definitely not a leech expert and I thought it worked differently. I did a little research to understand how insta-leech and over leech work and you're absolutely right. I would never get over leech because with insta-leech there is no duration, it adds instanly and hence goes away instantly because it's not needed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is an easy fix to this. I'll only use one Bloodseeker. That way, the main hand hit with Bloodseeker will leech me 1,600 life (I ran the numbers in PoB) and thee off-hand hit would leech over a duration. So I would have overleech from off hand hits, and should have the bleed/stun immunity uptime constantly.

I've only been playing since Essence league and still learning, this game has a lot of non-intuitive mechanics! Thanks everyone for all the input and suggestions!

y cant use chance to bleed and ruthless support at same time

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires