[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
mozom a écrit :
100% uptime punishement/phasing calculation is kinda cheating tho.

I agree with Phasing not 100% uptime. But it's not very difficult to cast punishment. That should have 100% uptime.

I know you didn't mention it, but the Ancestral Warchief should also be close to 100% uptime. You just have to make sure to cast both the totem and Punushment when they expire.

For Phase run; the base duration is 1.8 seconds. Since it's a melee build that wants to face tank anything that isn't a one shot as much as possible, there will be very few periods of time where you haven't taken 1600 damage within the last 1.8 seconds. DPS without Phase Run shows 236,000 in PoB.

"
Hello, thank you for build, I was just looking for information on the Blade fury in 3.0
Could you confirm that it will be nice and well viable in 3.0?
I was planning to leave on a shadows but I realize that the duelist is also well
(sorry for my bad english)

I'm pretty sure it won't change. The core items, skills and mechanics of the build are not OP at all and there's no reason why anything this build relies on would be nerfed.
with this build we can boss or lab ?
"
maxwellfr a écrit :
with this build we can boss or lab ?

I've completed Uber Lab with this build when I tested it in standard easily with practically the same gear and according to 3.0 patch notes quoted below, the build should have even more damage! I just haven't done anything past tier 11 maps in beta because of time constraints as well as not wanting to get burnt out grinding a build then immediately re-grinding.

"
Now the elemental damage from Hatred and Herald of Ash will scale with the Damage on Full Life gem! Melee Physical gem scaling the bleed may also be a nice buff, but hasn't been a noticeable supplement of damage while I've been testing.

>Melee Damage on Full Life Support has been renamed Damage on Full Life Support. At gem level 1 it now grants 30% more Damage while on Full Life for supported Attack skills. It is notably no longer restricted to melee attacks or physical damage specifically. Damage on Full Life Support now grants 1% increased Damage per 1% Quality (was 1% increased Melee Damage per 1% Quality). It now has the Attack tag, but no longer has the Melee tag.

>Melee Physical Damage Support now also grants 30% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee hits at gem level 1.
Bloodseeker: Now has 150%-170% increased Physical Damage.
"
Desperation a écrit :

I really thought this was already changed in beta, but T guess not! I just went and updated the numbers and they're looking a lot better!
Can you please add the POB code to the guide? I like to keep POB open while playing. Thanks!
"
illidone a écrit :
Can you please add the POB code to the guide? I like to keep POB open while playing. Thanks!

Done, I posted it under the DPS Calculations spoiler. Enjoy!
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Desperation a écrit :

I really thought this was already changed in beta, but T guess not! I just went and updated the numbers and they're looking a lot better!

Gr8 work, ty for bild,how do u think about endgame content? should we switch to armor or stick to Bor?How we scale bleed with chance to bleed?Why Bleed?Dmg against bleeding targets?Options for Voidring?Did you tested it with brutallity/efficacy
Dernière édition par Desperation, le 4 août 2017 12:10:57
Is there an alternate link for those skill trees? PoE Planner seems to be down.
Dernière édition par ScrubExpress, le 4 août 2017 12:50:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires