[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Im currently 56 with this build

<3 its my 1st time i am playing this game so long :D
"
y cant use chance to bleed and ruthless support at same time

You can, I've actually been swapping gems around to see what gives the most DPS according to Path of Building and what feels the best while actually mapping and fighting bosses.

Damage on Full Life and Ruthless give the most. As a 3rd support Maim, Chance to Bleed, Added Fire and Elemental Attacks are all pretty close.

Concentrated Effect is also actually one of the best DPS boost against bosses, but I think it makes it entirely too clunky. In a touch boss fight where you want that extra DPS the most, the extra time/precision it takes to get in Conc Effected BF range might mean death =/

I'm not a great mechanical player, and I already find myself Whirling Blades-ing barely outside of BF range and attcking nothing after dodging a one-shot mechanic lol. Maybe for a really good player they could pull it off, so maybe I'll add Conc Effect as an option with a disclaimer.
One thing to take into consideration though - you can't use Blood Rage with Damage on Full life support gem cos as soon as you press Blood rage you lose -4 HP (so you are not on full life). Maim is good since it also gives increased physical damage to maimed enemies (which are all with our attack speed). That increase is not taken into the DPS calculation.
Dernière édition par Garfunkel, le 8 août 2017 13:46:55
Which secondary claw of sword will be the best from all of the game? Is HOWA viable?
"
Garfunkel a écrit :
One thing to take into consideration though - you can't use Blood Rage with Damage on Full life support gem cos as soon as you press Blood rage you lose -4 HP (so you are not on full life). Maim is good since it also gives increased physical damage to maimed enemies (which are all with our attack speed). That increase is not taken into the DPS calculation.

Oh right, good catch. I figured it might not work (because it doesn't work with Blood Magic) but since PoB was showing the increase in DPS I figured the combo of Stone Golem, my own regen and over-leech was greater than the degen and kept me at full.

I guess this is why you can't always trust Path of Building!
and you are also wrong about this "It has to be a Claw/Dagger/Sword though. Since we need this weapon to hit. Can't use a mace/axe/sceptre stat stick.". You CAN use any weapon with Blade Flurry but use in in off-hand. In main hand - sword, claw or dagger. That will work!

Also, think consider using Blood Rage From Blood Rage you get 27% inc. attack speed (15% from Blood Rage and 12% from 3 frenzy charges) + 12% more damage from frenzy charges + 1.2% life leech. Very helpful and you don't need to cast it (just once when entering a map).

As for the late game tree (119 points)... I came up with this version:

I removed +30 Int nodes because I use Brutal Force Solution jewel (put it just below Duelist near Golem's Blood or into the socket just above Juggernaut). Do not overuse it. Take just as much Int as you need cos it 'eats' valuable strength. But it gives us many skillpoints which we use for the Marauder path. It gives huge %life and what is more important 16 flat HP! Then we take Weapon Artistry, Aspect of the Panther and Blade Barrier. All of them give very nice bonuses (10 flat HP too!) and increases our block chance over 30%. Block chance is important for survival. I also took one small node just below Vitality Void for more life leech and mana. I don't know how do you regenerate or leech mana I have problems with it so I had to take it. Maybe there's a better solution I don't know.
So What we lose? We lose 2 sockets. But let's face it - all the probable damage you can get from 2 jewels is not better than 72% (!) increased physical damage and 10% attack speed from Weapon Artistry, Aspect of the Panther and Blade Barrier combined. As to Life - 26 Flat HP would give more health in the end than max 14% increased life from 2 perfect jewels (which is very hard and expensive to get with good rolls - %life + damage). And don't forget 11% additional block chance!

Because we get so much more damage from 3 keynodes (Weapon Artistry, Aspect of the Panther and Blade Barrier) I decided to take two life + evasion nodes just at the start of Duelist instead of two 12% phys. damage ones.

Forgot to mention that we now have 8% life regen ! )) nice too
Dernière édition par Garfunkel, le 8 août 2017 20:31:28
"
Garfunkel a écrit :
and you are also wrong about this "It has to be a Claw/Dagger/Sword though. Since we need this weapon to hit. Can't use a mace/axe/sceptre stat stick.". You CAN use any weapon with Blade Flurry but use in in off-hand. In main hand - sword, claw or dagger. That will work!

Yea, but if the off hand is mace/axe or sceptre, it won't hit. I need the off hand weapon to hit so it can leech over time so I get the sweet "while leeching" effects of my ascendancies.
"
jachuu138 a écrit :
Which secondary claw of sword will be the best from all of the game? Is HOWA viable?

Claw would be most efficient since claws have such high attack speed and leech or on hit life as an implicit. the implicit on Daggers and Swords is crit/accuracy based and we don't use either whatsoever.

Howa wouldn't be great, this build scales off base physical damage. Howa has very low base phys, what makes Howa so good is to stack Int and Dex. I got this rare claw for 4c, it has 250 phys dps and I definitely felt the damage boost after getting it.

Please see my post above for my new 119point endgame tree. What do you think about it?
"
Garfunkel a écrit :
Please see my post above for my new 119point endgame tree. What do you think about it?

I really like the idea of getting more block chance, that's a really good tree. I'll throw it on there as an option for everyone to see!

I actually do have the life/mana leech node below Vitality for now. My plan is to get a Jewel/Gloves/amulet with mana leech, and an amulet with enough Int that would allow me to respec out of the mana leech and Int nodes. Over my next 3 levels I'll get one of these and I think I will use your idea of grabbing Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther instead of that jewel node up by Resolute Technique. 52% phys, 10% AS, 4% block and some life is def far better than I could get with a a jewel for the same points.... and it's free! that one is going on my final tree for sure. With credit given of course :)

I'll hafta get this stuff updated tomorrow though, it's late, I have work in the am.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires